• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:16 AM

Well.
What a better place to whine....

Atleast I know you guys will be honest...

I'm not usually the type to date.... and if I do, it's like 3 weeks max. I have been dating Katie for a month now. I have known her for awhile, and well she ummm changed me. I am a different person because of her. I think I love her. She tells me she loves me, and all this stuff. It's really awsome what we have.
BUT
She went to lake powell, about 120 miles from were we live. Her cell only works 2% of the time, and she calls me whenever she can. She has been there for a week, and comes back tonight. But, when I talked to her today, she seemed different. Like, less "in-love". I know I am probly just imagining it, she really is into me alot, and not really the type to act like that. But still. I have the damn bad feeling in my gut, that I cant get to go away.

What the fuck should I do lol. I feel like an Idiot asking for chick help, especially on the Net. I'm usually the one giving advice. But I guess when It comes to "love" I'm a damn noob

Edited by Sonic, 14 July 2006 - 10:18 AM.

#2 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:19 AM

Best bet is to just wait for her to come back, wait a bit, and mybe things will get better? I don't know, I'm not good with "love" anyways.

#3 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3759 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:54 AM

Dude, it's been 3 weeks..

Give it some time. Right now, I seriously doubt it's "love." Just the infatuation stage. Give it a few months, then see where things go.

#4 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:56 AM

She's been away from you for a week man. You can't expect her to act the same with that amount of separation. Especially at this stage of the game.

#5 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:00 AM

Is she hot? Have you tapped it yet? o.o
Im kidding.

Good luck with your relationship, three weeks seems too short to say you love eachother but whatever. And how can you tell over the phone???

#6 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:02 AM

Is she hot? Have you tapped it yet? o.o
Im kidding.

Good luck with your relationship, three weeks seems too short to say you love eachother but whatever. And how can you tell over the phone???

He said she came back. But anyways, I'm more of a date and not love person too. I wouldn't know what to do >< Sorry.

#7 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:03 AM

Don't get wussy on me, boy. :) You can't judge someone over the phone, but just be the same as you were before. Don't slip into a wussiness, and it should be the same.

#8 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:26 AM

Sorry Sonic. She probably banged a life guard. :(

Best bet is to shoot the bitch and move on. Oh kill the guy if you find him. He probably did not know aobut you, but still. Kill him on general principle.

#9 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:32 AM

Uh, ignore Cata. He's from the ghetto, homey. He doesn't play the game like we play it. FOR CHRIST SAKES, HE WAS RAISED ON BREAD AND BALONEY.

Edited by Amagius, 14 July 2006 - 11:35 AM.

#10 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:34 AM

Uh, ignore Cata. He's from the ghetto, homey. We doesn't play the game like we play it. FOR CHRIST SAKES, HE WAS RAISED ON BREAD AND BALONEY.

Don't come around here cause you're phony.

#11 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:58 AM

Best bet is to shoot the bitch and move on. Oh kill the guy if you find him. He probably did not know aobut you, but still. Kill him on general principle.

:rofl:

is that that southern justice stuff? ^_^

#12 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 12:09 PM

:lol: You are evil Cata. Oh well :p

Take Cody's advice, he's good with this sort of stuff. Show her you still think about her all the time(love her even) and do something nice for when she gets back. Buy her roses or something, and be yourself :) If there was something that changed, it should go back to normal with time.

#13 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 12:17 PM

LOL :p I asked for the truth..... I guess I got it in the world of Cata.

Anyway.
I know it's stupid. I shouldnt love this girl. It makes no sense. She is all nice, and proper. I'm used to hood rats I guess. But, for some reason I like her in a way I can't even explain, so I call it love.

But. I don't know. You guys are all awsome, thanks for the support.

#14 Dancryc

Dancryc
  • 91 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 12:51 PM

Hmmmm first off, see how she acts after a couple days an if you still have the bad feeling in your gut then you need to tell her you feel something is wrong and since she's been gone she's changed. Tell her you want to know what's going on. Honestly its not good to just imagine your other is cheating. I nearly ruined a relationship over my accusations and the other person really hadn't done anything wrong. People change, that's just life. Go with your gut but sometimes its just our insecurities peeking out, not what we feel is REALLY going on. Communication is best if you still feel that way after she has come back. Let us know how things go! Hope everything turns out well.

#15 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:40 PM

Look, hardly anyone's in love after a month. It just doesn't happen that way. You barely have enough time to get to know each other at all. You don't get to poke and prod under the insides... all you see is the surfice. Maybe you should wait before even 6 months before you begin to call something love, no? And don't worry so much. Did you ever think that she's just tired? You're overreacting :p

#16 TScully89

TScully89
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:53 PM

Wait for her to come back, and take things from there. Let destiny take its course, because obviously it wasn't you doing anything to make her "less-in-love." And relax :)

#17 philywilly

philywilly
  • 1656 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:56 PM

Happened to me.. didn't see my gf for a week or two and she was acting all weird.. next thing I learn, she cheated on me.. dumped the bitch and moved on. but I'm not saying it's always like that. Just wait a little to see if it's still akward, if it is, then there's probably something wrong going on.

#18 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

I understand, and I do believe that love can happen this quickly, though I'm sure if anyone other than you can be sure of it. Also, avoid the roses thing? It screams "r u impressed, i was waiting 4 u??1!".

#19 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:58 PM

:) Maybe she's just tired from things she did at the lake?

#20 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:59 PM

:) Maybe she's just tired from things she did at the lake?

Like getting banged by the life gaurd :shifty:

Thats what I thought initially too, I just didnt post that <_<

Edited by hawk117, 14 July 2006 - 01:59 PM.

#21 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:02 PM

You cant judge someone over the phone, once she comes back you will find out if she loves you or not.. If she does, stay with her.. if she doesnt... fuck.. there are more girls in the world then guys :thumbsup:

#22 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:09 PM

Like getting banged by the life gaurd :shifty:

Now you know I didnt mean it like that :angry:

#23 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:12 PM

You know... all of you guys who are saying she cheating on him are really doing the opposite of making him feel better. Don't make him jump to conclusions that he shouldn't be jumping to <_<

#24 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:27 PM

She hates you. No, seriously. She's found some other guy who she's now fucking. In the asshole.

#25 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:33 PM

If you're in high school, it's more about expirimenting with what you like and dislike. Don't push your luck with love (Then Again, Sakura and DeLocke are married, and they started out in a high school relationship.)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users