• 543 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:10 PM

O.o padora has his own aber...

#27 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:59 PM

ugh, someone should than encoraje more the owners of old programs to more peopl don't fall on them x.x I don't want to have my 3rd account frozen because of bad programs(even that is not a real big problem for me, Im not using progs for a few days, just waiting max multi-trainer be up -to-date =P)
some ppl can be frozen for a several time x.x

#28 brewno

brewno
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE(Marine @ Oct 15 2006, 08:06 AM) View Post

ended up selling that account years later and got frozen about two days after I sold it biggrin.gif

lol, that's the funniest thing. too bad for the other person, though.... tongue.gif

#29 padora

padora
  • 991 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(G3N3R4T10N @ Nov 8 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

ugh, someone should than encoraje more the owners of old programs to more peopl don't fall on them x.x I don't want to have my 3rd account frozen because of bad programs(even that is not a real big problem for me, Im not using progs for a few days, just waiting max multi-trainer be up -to-date =P)
some ppl can be frozen for a several time x.x

Er...Can you rephrase that...It seems like you have something interesting to say, But I can not understand it sad.gif

#30 Mystical

Mystical
  • 1020 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:06 PM

he said someone should encourage the creators of the older program to update them so the program users don't try to use them and end up getting iced smile.gif

#31 padora

padora
  • 991 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:50 PM

Thank you, I would had never gotten that. Well I don't see how out of date programs can get you frozen...Unless they repeatedly make weird page requests on neopets...which would end up rising suspicion.

#32 zachafer

zachafer
  • 1566 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:35 PM

Why Do People Get Frozen So Often?

answer: use progs as noobs

#33 Airin

Airin
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 09:52 PM

I've had three accounts frozen.

First was my normal account. Long story short, I got everything I owned looted. When I complained I was frozen 'to protect my account from future incursions'.

Second time, a score of over 255,000 on Maths Nightmare. Fun!

Third time, a test. Running 6-7 programs nonstop and waiting to see how long it took. Seven hours, in case you want to know.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users