#26 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE(Niche @ Oct 17 2006, 12:26 PM) View Post

The teacher crossed the line. End of.

I like how you openly express your mind with out giving any kinda reference to why black people are aloud to say nigg(a) while white people can not. The teacher did cross the line. The same line that was crossed the the student. End of.

#27 Tim

Tim
  • 2795 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:28 PM

EDIT: Read my next post.

Edited by Tim, 18 October 2006 - 11:10 AM.

#28 philywilly

philywilly
  • 1656 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:58 PM

Can you lend a CENSORED a pencil?

Ahaha, that made me laugh tongue.gif

Well... I think he could've gotten perhaps a little worst punishment... but whatever.

#29 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2006 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE(Tim @ Oct 17 2006, 08:28 PM) View Post

IPB Image

Lol thats funny. I gotta get some ppl I know that shirt.

My white friend always says to this black guy in our class "wats up my n1gga" and the black guy doesnt care and just smiles cuz they friends. Some guys are cool with non-black guys saying it, some aint. Some will laugh at you, some will stab at you.

I say it jokingly sometimes to my good black friend and he don't get mad. Sometimes he pretends hes mad and he'll kick my ass but hes just joking. If your cool wit the guy and you say it, he wont care.

#30 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 06:08 PM

Well here it is/

I can picture my grandma who is the nicest and most unselfish person I have ever met, saying exactally what he said....

Picture this.....

Black kid "Hey whats up bro"
Teacher "well sit down bro"

Same thing with the N bomb. he was communicating to the student that it is not acceptable.

#31 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:42 PM

This is so old. Honestly I laugh everytime I watch it.

Why should we have to watch what we say after hundreds of years in the past? You know black people even get offended if you say black people. They are just arrogant pricks who think what happened to their ancestors (that they have never met) they can act however they want.

I am not racist. I do have alot of black friends that I hang out with all the time.

#32 Plew

Plew
  • 1754 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(Gnome @ Oct 17 2006, 08:42 PM) View Post

This is so old. Honestly I laugh everytime I watch it.

Why should we have to watch what we say after hundreds of years in the past? You know black people even get offended if you say black people. They are just arrogant pricks who think what happened to their ancestors (that they have never met) they can act however they want.

I am not racist. I do have alot of black friends that I hang out with all the time.

good point but there are some people out there that are extremely racists. and i cant tolerate it

#33 Cam

Cam
  • 1690 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:31 PM

'Can you lend a CENSORED a pencil?'
Lol

#34 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:40 AM

Who cares? Kid shouldn't be so offended by a word.

#35 Tim

Tim
  • 2795 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 11:08 AM

I tried to make my last post in this thread last night and my internet went down, so it only posted half of the post. So, here's the whole thing.

------

Also, on what I said, here's an example.

You wear this shirt to school -
IPB Image

Everyone's like "HAHA U FUNNY LOL!!".

Now, you change the word cracker to n!gger. You get suspended for wearing a racist shirt.

It's pretty much saying that we should show more respect to black people than we show to others. This, even though it's pro-black, is being racist. It gives the idea that blacks are seperate from other races. A lot of blacks are against black history month for the same reason.

Edited by Tim, 18 October 2006 - 11:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users