Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:30 AM

Anyone seen Borat the movie, I have and It was very hilarious. smile1.gif

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:16 AM

Oh man i soooo want to duuude it looks soo funny. Whats the funniest part?

#3 Choob

Choob
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE(Noitidart @ Dec 18 2006, 10:16 AM) View Post
Oh man i soooo want to duuude it looks soo funny. Whats the funniest part?

In my opinion the part when he's in the subway and chickens drop from hes suitcase.

#4 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:12 PM

The entire beginning... gotta love it!

#5 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:23 PM

Haven't seen it yet, i may, idk dosn't apeal to me much knowing its fake. tongue.gif

#6 Plew

Plew
  • 1754 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:39 PM

the funniest part i when he sung his national anthem to the music from the american anthem in the rodeo.

#7 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:08 PM

i think best bit is where hes having dinner with them people

or when he tries to marry Pamela anderson

#8 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:31 PM

The whole thing is hilarious and the beginning just starts out by making you laugh out loud when he says:
"Yagshimash, my name a Borat. I like you. I like sex........it's nice wink.gif "

#9 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:38 PM

Great movie, absolutely hilarious... the funniest part to me was when he destroyed that guys antique shop lmao.

Haven't seen it yet, i may, idk dosn't apeal to me much knowing its fake.

It wasn't exactly fake... he got the police called on him 92 times during the making... his character is fake, but other than that... :-/

#10 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 04:41 AM

Seen it Twice though it was best comedy i have seen all year. ' Got a letter for a Mr Borat....It says your wife was mauled by a bear why she was walking you retarded brother bigolo'....'You mean my wife is dead!'....'yes'....'hi 5!'.

lol the bit when he got kicked out the house cracked me up to...'y r we leaving, the retard esacpe'

#11 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:03 AM

"Look the mother jew is stopping, what could she be doing?" "Oh my god she just laid a jew egg, and the towns people are attacking it before it can hatch"

Lmfao, One of the best movies I've ever seen.

#12 Bilal

Bilal
  • 1087 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:00 AM

OMG...one of the best movies i have ever seen...lol...it just the way he talks that cracks me up...the opening bit was hilarious...HI 5...

#13 Blake

Blake
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 01:39 PM

I think I am going to see it today with my friend.

#14 Justin2

Justin2
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:40 PM

I liked the part with the Jews.

"You can barely see their horns."

#15 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:23 AM

VERY NIIICE!!!

that and:

"how fast would i have to go to make SURE i kill the gypsy" rofl

probably my favorite movie biggrin.gif

#16 pokhermama

pokhermama
  • 1050 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:57 PM

the dress is black pause pause pause NOT!!!!!!!

Your wife is dead. YES!!!!

Best parts ever

#17 jillian

jillian
  • 1160 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 12:15 AM

Yeah, I thought a lot of it was made up when I saw it, but he's getting sued by tons of the people featured, like the frat guys in the RV. And I've heard that Pamela Anderson sued him for attacking her, but I don't really believe that... that had to have been a rigged publicity thing; you can't just attack a celebrity at a book signing... I do believe all of the street stuff though, and a lot of the interviews.

The saddest thing though is that now he can't do anything more with Borat, just like Ali G. Too many people know about them. I still think the best skits were on the show, like house hunting and going door-to-door with the politician guy. XD

#18 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:26 AM

Pamela Anderson knew about it, apparently, but none of her security staff, or the bookshop staff did tongue.gif

#19 Mad Penguin

Mad Penguin
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE(jillian @ Jan 8 2007, 03:15 AM) View Post
Yeah, I thought a lot of it was made up when I saw it, but he's getting sued by tons of the people featured, like the frat guys in the RV. And I've heard that Pamela Anderson sued him for attacking her, but I don't really believe that... that had to have been a rigged publicity thing; you can't just attack a celebrity at a book signing... I do believe all of the street stuff though, and a lot of the interviews.

The saddest thing though is that now he can't do anything more with Borat, just like Ali G. Too many people know about them. I still think the best skits were on the show, like house hunting and going door-to-door with the politician guy. XD

Just about everyone signed a release beforehand. My father knows the car dealer, (in MD, not NYC as the editing insinuates) and he was approached with a release form months before the filming ever started. Of course, the release was for a non-us distribution of a documentary, not a US comedy. Hence the lawsuits.

#20 Tormentedsoul14

Tormentedsoul14
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:06 PM

Old Man: I am retired.
Borat: Oh! I have retarded brother brother at home.

This suit is black not

#21 aquaz1

aquaz1
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:10 AM

"The jews are shapeshifting!"
"This is Linelle. She is prostitute!"

My favorite scene was when Borat and Azamat were driving in the ice cream truck, and the music starts playing, so all the kids run up. Then the grizzly bear sticks its head out and it's frothing at the mouth and the kids run away screaming.

I didn't like all the male nudity, since I'm a guy. That was gross.

#22 Ned

Ned
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:40 PM

"Why... Why you have picture of Jew in your house?" *cue scary music*
He said something like that and made me laugh.

#23 Plew

Plew
  • 1754 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE(rubikfreak @ Mar 14 2007, 03:40 PM) View Post
"Why... Why you have picture of Jew in your house?" *cue scary music*
He said something like that and made me laugh.

"NOT"

biggrin.gif i love this movie

#24 jrdc999

jrdc999
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:43 PM

King of da castle! King of da castle!
lol everyone keeps saying that in my class and it even gets the teacher laughing.

#25 Haz0s13

Haz0s13
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:58 PM

One of my fav bits in it is when he goes to that hotel and starts talking like that black gang showed him lmao.

"What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, CENSORED. Just a couple of pimps, no hos."

Cracks me up all the time lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users