Photo

6 words I never thought I'd say.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 jillian

jillian
  • 1160 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:51 AM

Blagh. I'm sorry but I just don't like the Marines. However, now it's been a while since I looked this stuff up but I believe the Marines or the Army have the lowest ASVAB requirements, but all branches are around the low 30th percentile, so definitely don't worry about it. I don't think they look at grades much in the first place either.

I know a girl who had to go to 'fat camp' for the marines before entering boot camp... tongue.gif she wasn't even really that big but you know. I dunno. I'm done.

#27 Greenstranger

Greenstranger
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 09:10 AM

the airforce is extremely hard to get into, I joined it before college for a 2 year contract in order to have college paid for me

my sister's boyfriend is a marine right now, and I remember him having to do a 15 mile run uphill in combat training, and a 10 mile straight run in boot camp

#28 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:04 AM

Marine training is the hardest to get through out of the main regular bootcamps. Do what Trevor said and build yourself up. By the time you get built up enough for the military, you may not want to be anymore.

QUOTE(Necon @ Feb 10 2007, 10:10 AM) View Post
the airforce is extremely hard to get into, I joined it before college for a 2 year contract in order to have college paid for me

my sister's boyfriend is a marine right now, and I remember him having to do a 15 mile run uphill in combat training, and a 10 mile straight run in boot camp

I've been told Air Force was the easiest =/

Anyways, join the Navy =]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users