Lenny C & MP Team recruiting

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ May 25 2007, 12:54 AM) View Post
I'll give you a hint, you don't need to do do all the 20 years worth of days.

I want to be on LC team but I have to solve two more rounds after this week's one to qualify tongue.gif

That was insane's idea, not mine tongue.gif

#27 Cerie

Cerie
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:01 AM

Does anyone know if there are any openings left on the LC team? I love solving it, and I'm always rather fast about it as well. =) I'd love to be able to help out!

#28 jc301290

jc301290
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

Aww man. I got the last one correct,but I'm not so good at the neopets related questions. sad.gif

#29 Highly-Advanced-Cube

Highly-Advanced-Cube
  • <font color='green'>Dutch4Life</font>

• 549 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:45 AM

Username:

Which team are you joining
?Lenny Conundrom Solver.

Why you want to join the team:
Wel personally i like to help people and i'm pretty fast at knowing the answer 30-1 hour depending if it's math or a riddle i've won alot i dont wanna brag but i am very good at mind games.
How many time did you win MP/LC answer:All togheter? mmm 6 times of the 8 weeks i have been playing you might think how can you win so much when you just started neo but i didnt just start i bega playing way back 36 months ago tongue.gif but my account got frozen so i am on my 2nd best account and i've been playing on that for 8 weeks..

Do you have any MP/LC trophy? If yes what place?Gold

How fast are you with solving or finding the answer?30-1 hour depending on the question math riddle.. etc

How accurate are you with the answer?
something like 72-73%

#30 nightpup

nightpup
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:12 PM

Username:
Age: well i'm a really smart 12 year old won 1st place in district competition, attend number one school in cali, so yea xD
Which team are you joining? LCS
Why you want to join the team: Cause... solving the problem is fun, and i wanna get to be part of the community more and be helpful
How many time did you win MP/LC answer: 2
Do you have any MP/LC trophy? If yes what place? silver
How fast are you with solving or finding the answer? 5 min- an hour
How accurate are you with the answer? (answer in percentage scale i.e 99%)- 80% (for math its 100%)

#31 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE(nightpup @ Jun 4 2007, 07:12 PM) View Post
Username:
Age: well i'm a really smart 12 year old won 1st place in district competition, attend number one school in cali, so yea xD
Which team are you joining? LCS
Why you want to join the team: Cause... solving the problem is fun, and i wanna get to be part of the community more and be helpful
How many time did you win MP/LC answer: 2
Do you have any MP/LC trophy? If yes what place? silver
How fast are you with solving or finding the answer? 5 min- an hour
How accurate are you with the answer? (answer in percentage scale i.e 99%)- 80% (for math its 100%)

You sound like some 12 years old kid I know that got baned from Codex. Well, are you even allow to be here? Make sure to get a parent permission slip send to Hydro. tongue.gif

#32 nightpup

nightpup
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(Shinigami @ Jun 4 2007, 09:01 PM) View Post
You sound like some 12 years old kid I know that got baned from Codex. Well, are you even allow to be here? Make sure to get a parent permission slip send to Hydro. tongue.gif

o.o;

1. i never got banned

2. check me out though smile.gif i mean seriously i joined here in like 2005

3. shhh! xD

#33 Zim_666

Zim_666
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:45 PM

Username: none atm (chain ip ban)
Which team are you joining? (LCS or MPF) LCS
Why you want to join the team: I love math puzzles, and riddles. I know many useless words and I'm good at unscrambling things. I get that from 8-9 resource hour, everyday doing the c/w and wordscramble
How many time did you win LC answer: About 20 since 5th grade tongue.gif
Do you have any MP/LC trophy? If yes what place? Frozen, But I think I had a third place.
How fast are you with solving or finding the answer? 1minute-day.
How accurate are you with the answer? (answer in percentage scale i.e 99%): I'd say 90%

I know I couldn't accsess the board but I could still help with the solution.

Zim-

#34 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:23 AM

Username: i'll give it to a mod or an admin of they need it.
Which team are you joining? Lenny Conundrum Solver
Why you want to join the team: I have a lot of experience in solving puzzles and I'm rather good at it, also i'm in high math so that helps with thouse tricky math problems.
How many time did you win MP/LC answer: MOre than I could count. Most recent one was Round 221
Do you have any MP/LC trophy? If yes what place? yes I have a gold LC trophie on my current lookie
How fast are you with solving or finding the answer? i got this one within the first 5 mins and then sent it to INsane, so he can vouch for me.
How accurate are you with the answer? (answer in percentage scale i.e 99%) about 90%

also this is the neomail from TNT to confirm that i got the last one right and was one of the first ones to do so. Also I can give an admin or a mod my User so they could see for themselves that I do have a gold trophy for LC.

11/7/2007 09:00am
Subject: You won the Lenny Conundrum! First 250!
Folder: Inbox

[Report Message] Dear nana.gif, Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 221). You have won 793 NP! Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Ten Dubloon Coin, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar! Yours Sincerely, The Neopets Team!

Edited by Rikku, 11 July 2007 - 09:25 AM.

#35 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:59 AM

Username: was hazard2otherz and shola12345 but both got chain iced (PM me if you want my new one)
Which team are you joining? (MPF)
Why you want to join the team: Just to help Neocodex and the members
How many time did you win MP/LC answer: altogether around 12
Do you have any MP/LC trophy? If yes what place? not now but ive started neopets again yesterday
How fast are you with solving or finding the answer? max a day (i answer it as soon as i see it)
How accurate are you with the answer? (answer in percentage scale i.e 99%) about 75%

#36 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:00 AM

It was decreed by the founder (insanedragonz) that you must supply us with the answers for two lenny conundrums (or two mystery pics, depending on which team you want). You have to prove to us that you can do the work or at least find the answers in a prompt manner smile.gif

So if you really want to be an LC solver rikku then PM me the answers for the current unsolved LC and the next one and if they are right you are in smile.gif. we understand that Tnt sometimes releases bullshit conundrums (most popular game on a certain day and such) so we will have to hold the answer til the next one (unless you get it right tongue.gif)

#37 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:02 AM

ok thats kool, i see what i can do

#38 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE(ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Jul 11 2007, 12:59 PM) View Post
Username: was hazard2otherz and shola12345 but both got chain iced (PM me if you want my new one)
Which team are you joining? (MPF)
Why you want to join the team: Just to help Neocodex and the members
How many time did you win MP/LC answer: altogether around 12
Do you have any MP/LC trophy? If yes what place? not now but ive started neopets again yesterday
How fast are you with solving or finding the answer? max a day (i answer it as soon as i see it)
How accurate are you with the answer? (answer in percentage scale i.e 99%) about 75%

same deal, but send the mystery pic answers to insanedragonz smile.gif

#39 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:09 AM

I already Pmed Insane the last last answer.. does that count?

#40 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 11 2007, 01:09 PM) View Post
I already Pmed Insane the last last answer.. does that count?

That's up to insanedragonz...

#41 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

He said i have to solve 1 more to be on the team, so I just did the one that was released and Pmed him the answer... hopefully it's the right one.. *glare @ probability problems*

#42 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:26 AM

Lol, where are you going to be posting the answers?

#43 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE(bigjoe1 @ Jul 17 2007, 10:26 AM) View Post
Lol, where are you going to be posting the answers?

They post them when they get them, but you do have to be a advanced member to see them.

#44 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:11 AM

or be on a team of some sort... or participate in the 100 Post day and then you get acess for a week... there is a # of ways

Dear nana.gif, Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 223). You have won 178 NP! Yours Sincerely, The Neopets Team! Web : http://www.neopets.com Dont forget to tell your friends about us - send them a greeting at http://www.neopets.c...dgreeting.phtml.

ok Insane!!!! that's 2 Lenny's solved!!! i sent you the answer to both the day they came out... I got 2/3 right, but then again no one else here got last weeks. Anyways, may I please be allowed on the team now? I do meet all of the criteria right?

Edited by Rikku, 25 July 2007 - 09:11 AM.

#45 havocide3

havocide3
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:38 PM

Dear (my user name),

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 234). You have won 478 NP!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!

Also won the previous week's and I deleted the neomail

Sorry for beating a dead horse, but I sent in my App and never recieved a responce. I presume this is still open for applicants because it is still pinned. Sorry if this isn't up for grabs anymore. I also have the correct answer for this week's LC (I asked hydrogen to post it in the ADV. section for me tongue.gif)

#46 havocide3

havocide3
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Oct 11 2007, 12:41 AM) View Post
Who did you ask to get on the team?

And it probably would have been better to PM someone who is advanced+ and online at the time (preferably a staff member) to post it for you rather than an admin.

I messaged the thread starter. Anyone else I should specifically ask?

#47 havocide3

havocide3
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Oct 11 2007, 05:06 PM) View Post
Yeah that won't work because he doesn't handle the decision to promote anymore. I suggest PMing Warlord and he will contact an admin if he thinks promotion is a good idea.There may be some problems because of the fact that you aren't advanced already but since you are giving the answers anyway, it doesn't make a lot of sense to say that you'd be gaining an advantage from the area tongue.gif

True. I also messaged him either yesterday or day before. I'll give him a few days to reply tongue.gif

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users