• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#26 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:48 PM

I doubt that codex would find out quickly if I died, because nobody knows my password for anything, and unless my mom dug around in my stuff and found a written down password and happened to try it for my email/other sites, there would be no way of getting in.
I think I would be sad/shocked if someone died, but I doubt that I would mourn many people. Ive never had anyone whom I was close to besides a great grandma die, so I don't really know what I would do.

#27 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:33 PM

Lol i might write a program that logs onto codex if my computer aint been used for a week and alerts you im dead, or something like tell my mom to run this program when i die, and she presses the button and everyone finds out XD

#28 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:29 PM

Shit happens? Move on. I wouldn't want anyone to mourn for me, and I wouldn't mourn for anyone else.

#29 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE(Marine @ Apr 10 2007, 06:29 PM) View Post
Shit happens? Move on. I wouldn't want anyone to mourn for me, and I wouldn't mourn for anyone else.

That is because you are a hard ass tongue.gif
Most of us are sentimental people with too many emotions.

Before I die, I will invent something to implant in your brain through inhaling through your nose that will monitor brain activity. Once brain activity is limited or none it will emit a signal that signals your computer to boot from a memory stored OS that wipes and zeros your hard drive repeatedly until it is shut off. Or maybe I will just put semi-explosives in my computer case that get triggered.

#30 A Silent Soliloquy

A Silent Soliloquy
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:52 PM

I honestly don't care about death. Some one dies and I just dont care and get on with it. What will mourning achieve for you in life?

Nothing.

#31 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE(Cody @ Apr 10 2007, 08:08 PM) View Post
honestly, I don't think that anyone's death could personally effect me.

I'm so emotionally detached, and because I see death as rebirth, I can't see it in a negative aspect.

It may be weird for a day or so to not have someone around... but it's life.

Ouch, my love for cody unreturnethed tongue.gif

I'd like to see the after effects of my death upon people, but other than that, I don't want anyone to be sad... I'm pretty much ready to die 1we8.gif There's no point to my life, as far as I can tell...

#32 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

I would probably be the same as everyone else has said so far. It wouldn't really effect me unless it was someone I knew.

I don't know if any of you would know if I had died... The friends who knows me personally probably would never say unless someone asked... I just wouldn't come on one day and no one would know.

#33 Guest_Ali_*

Guest_Ali_*

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:18 PM

Well I'm yet to cry over anybody I know die so...*Shrugs*

If I died I guess Kim, Matt, Dan or Brad might find out just because I have them on my phone and I expect somebody would tell everybody in my phone book. wacko.gif

#34 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:50 PM

So how do we know that a former Codex visitor hasn't already died? I mean, so many people visit/ used to visit, that odds are someone has died. unsure.gif

#35 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

Ehh! I would be affected by a few people, mainly the ones that talk to me the most. I would, of course, be shocked to hear that someone who was a member that I interacted with died.
I guess it all depends on who it is, you know?
But omg.. .if something happened to Chris... you guys may never hear from me. Sorry, but I couldn't cope with something like that...

Thanks, Ink! Hehe. The feeling is mutual.
If I ever died, I know you guys would find out. I'm sure you would, at least.
I get depressed//emo feeling all the time but that's beside the point.

Edited by brookuslicious, 10 April 2007 - 06:28 PM.

#36 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:39 PM

If i died I have a big vendetta of members who know me in real-life. Theres quite afew people here that I would be affected by if they passed on.

#37 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE(ink @ Apr 9 2007, 08:15 PM) View Post
If someone died in this forum, what would you do? It doesn't necessarily have to be anyone "important" or staff or anything. It could even be some new user.
What if you found out that this person died, either tragically, or peacefully?

Just a question... nobody here is thinking about suicide (so far as I know.)

Now discuss... What would you do?
Also, you can discuss the one thing that you would most be afraid of getting out in public on this forum, on the web, or IRL about you upon your death.

Me

I personally wouldn't be too deeply affected by it unless if it were Brooke, Faraaz, Chris, or Ryan. The other people on here, I know slightly and might call them friends, but wouldn't be deeply disturbed for weeks over them. If Justin or Cara died, I might be depressed for a day or so.

How would you know?

#38 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:03 AM

Nobody would miss me from here if I died :[

Though, death I feel is simply a release from physical constraints - the mind and the body. I wager most people will definitely be different once the mortal tribulations of the mind are no longer present in the dealings of one's soul. I'd certainly be sad for the loss of their presence on this world, and because of the hardship their family and loved ones now have to deal with. If it was someone I truly didn't like, I'd feel sorry for their family, but I'd probably not give a fleeting thought to them.

There's not really anybody I truly don't like. Everyone is amusing in their own ways.

Edited by Euphoria, 11 April 2007 - 02:07 AM.

#39 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(Sonic @ Apr 11 2007, 03:00 AM) View Post
How would you know?

How wouldn't I know?
I have experienced death of those close to me before and those who are close to me, even though for the majority I have not personally met, I would feel as I said.

#40 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:53 PM

I'd probably laugh if it was a funny death, if not, I wouldn't care. I don't have strong feelings for people I don't know.

#41 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Apr 11 2007, 09:53 PM) View Post
I'd probably laugh if it was a funny death, if not, I wouldn't care. I don't have strong feelings for people I don't know.

Darwin Awards-style? tongue.gif

#42 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

I think I would fell weird and just search, because is so easy to lie about these kindo of things, and also, If I die there is always my friend Shinkai_GMS.
And well If I discover that the person really died I think I'll feell bad and I'll start to remember this person and probably I would pray for him/her

#43 Cam

Cam
  • 1690 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE(Night crawler @ Apr 11 2007, 01:39 PM) View Post
If i died I have a big vendetta of members who know me in real-life. Theres quite afew people here that I would be affected by if they passed on.

If you died I wouldn't have a bondage buddy sad.gif

#44 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE(Cam @ Apr 12 2007, 05:59 PM) View Post
If you died I wouldn't have a bondage buddy sad.gif

Exactly, If you died I wouldn't get a call every time you had friends over asking if i wanted to have some 'bondage' time with you tongue.gif

#45 Apple

Apple
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:34 AM

I don't think I could/would care much. >.> <.< Wouldn’t really want to think about it. =/ Still, be a shame. XD

#46 Cam

Cam
  • 1690 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:03 AM

My mate is obsessed with your name..

His grafitti tag or what ever is Raui.. and his msn is raui_luvz_u..

LOL..

He wants your number but I wont give it to him..

#47 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:04 PM

This thread is a morbid reminder of an associate who posed this question once in school, and OD'd 2 months later from speedball. That psyched me out, so someone who is on here ive ever talked to probably would psych me out too...paticular Cody or Tetiel. It wouldnt be depressing, persay, but it would just psych me out.

#48 Fwee

Fwee
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:09 PM

I don't really know any people on here. I'd of course be a bit sad, sorry for their families and friends, but, I wouldn't run away bawling. No offense. Maybe if I knew you guys better. xD

#49 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

WHAT ABOUT ME?

I'VE HAD ENOUGH AND I WANT MY SHARE D:

#50 mim

mim
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 04:43 AM

Honeslty anyone who dies id sorta feel bad, it wouldnt last in my mind but of course id have sorrow, especially towards their friends & Family.

Edited by mim, 14 April 2007 - 04:43 AM.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users