67K Grabber, -Updated Again-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
710 replies to this topic

#176 Enzo

Enzo
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:08 AM

i got frozen lmao... Watch out lofhi...

ah well least I can use any program now without much worry of losing much tongue.gif

Edited by Enzo, 22 May 2007 - 11:08 AM.

#177 Rush

Rush
  • 1812 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(Enzo @ May 22 2007, 02:08 PM) View Post
ah well least I can use any program now without much worry of losing much tongue.gif

At what (Neopian) times did yo run the program/s? How many accounts? Did you use a proxy for each account if there are multiple ones?

#178 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:38 PM

hmm I run this one...
You currently have 2,086,000 NP in your till.
not bad for a days work ^^

No wonder you got frozen

#179 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:51 PM

I knew you would get frozen for that, I run the program EVERY day and it's been and month and I'm not frozen, just don't be greedy, use 3 accounts daily or if you're gonna be crazy and use 30 accounts a day you gotta self freeze after.

#180 Zim_666

Zim_666
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:57 PM

Great program
Works on all three of my accounts wink.gif

Keep up the great work kirby.gif

#181 lofhi

lofhi
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE(Enzo @ May 22 2007, 09:08 PM) View Post

Sorry to hear that... (Damn, TNT is annoying tongue.gif lol)
Guess I'll have to be more careful indeed, thanks for the warning

#182 Grim

Grim
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:59 PM

When i use it the first time i used it i got 67k instantly but if i run 1 i get like 3k and if i run 6 i get 10k wdf man plz explain. crybaby.gif

#183 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(Grim @ May 22 2007, 06:59 PM) View Post
When i use it the first time i used it i got 67k instantly but if i run 1 i get like 3k and if i run 6 i get 10k wdf man plz explain. crybaby.gif

I just ran it an hour or two ago and i got atleat 60k so it's not the program.

#184 deiselaewireless

deiselaewireless
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:53 PM

i used it the first day and i got 50K instantly, great Program!
., sadly though, it hasnt worked again since then, any ideas?
50K was good though.!, no complaints

#185 tiger

tiger
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

I've been using it since 5/9 when it come out, and the only amount I get is 30K thumbsup.gif , and I use the 50K, and both the 67K program.

#186 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE(tiger @ May 22 2007, 09:26 PM) View Post
I've been using it since 5/9 when it come out, and the only amount I get is 30K thumbsup.gif , and I use the 50K, and both the 67K program.

its probably because it is visiting some of the same links

#187 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hm, it works pretty well for me smile.gif I've only used it a few times, but I love it! tongue.gif

#188 Cant Stop Me

Cant Stop Me
  • 694 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:54 PM

I ran it today and got 1k lol.

Just got 30k literally instantly. biggrin.gif

#189 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:32 AM

So this 67k thing is it able to be done daily??

#190 big_man213

big_man213
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:35 AM

i used it once but i would use it daily i think it would be a high freeze rate if you used it to much but i could be wrong bout that.

#191 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:14 AM

hey i just thought of a theory that might be the reason why some ppl don't get more than like 10k or something

it only applies that if you tried to do other neopet stuff while running the program [like browsing the site or running another program]

Neopets tries to prevent you from logging in at two locations simultaneously so lets say you logged in on your browser window first then you logged in with a program you'd get automatically logged out on your browser [yes alot of people probably already knew that]
it works vice versa too if you log into neopets on your browser then you'd get automatically logged out in your program but you aren't notified of it so it seems like it is still running but its not so therefore the program actually stops being effective

i think that is true because when i use other programs it is more obvious that it isnt working after i try to multitask and i used to wonder why i get logged out when i'm using the browser then i just remembered that TNT does the auto-log out thing

if that's not the case then i don't know why some people aren't getting 50k+ it seems to work fine smile1.gif

#192 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(spottedtiger @ May 23 2007, 02:32 PM) View Post
So this 67k thing is it able to be done daily??

Read the freaking topic, Leechers these days tsk tsk.

#193 angiek

angiek
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:01 PM

dammit, my computer is being weird with this program lately, I think i needa wipe my harddrive again or something... (this is a new computer, I have like nothing on it anyway) the buttons that normally say like, 'start' or the thing that says 'login' and 'password' don't show anything. it's getting on my nerves. D: but it's not just like it with this program, its like that for all the programs i try to download now. it's so annoying. 1we8.gif I know this isn't a computer help site or anything, but does anyone know what im talking about?
plus, when it does work, which i'm not even sure it does anymore (it hasn't been recently, and i've been doing it daily for weeks) i only get like 10k on some accounts, then like 35k on others... it's weird... sometimes even nothing.
eh, whatever, i'll keep trying.

#194 Grim

Grim
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:51 PM

kirby.gif It does not take 48 hours to get the neopoints i even ran it once and waited three days and nothing but when i run it when i have no money i get 67k instantly but if i already have 67k and i put it in my bank or leave it out it only gives me like 800 np everytime i run it, wdf its the program it aint me because how can it work fine all of the sudden then start giving me 800 np's each, i mean is the program made that way, if it is that is the gayest program ever, and if it aint that way then wdf am i doing rong if it aint the program cuz i bet 5$ that its the program cuz i run it wen i spend all my money then i get 67k instantly then i run it again and only get 800 np i mean wdf wat good is a program if u cant mass neopoints on a acct? kirby.gif

P.S. Post a smart answer devil.gif

#195 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE(Grim @ May 25 2007, 02:51 AM) View Post
kirby.gif It does not take 48 hours to get the neopoints i even ran it once and waited three days and nothing but when i run it when i have no money i get 67k instantly but if i already have 67k and i put it in my bank or leave it out it only gives me like 800 np everytime i run it, wdf its the program it aint me because how can it work fine all of the sudden then start giving me 800 np's each, i mean is the program made that way, if it is that is the gayest program ever, and if it aint that way then wdf am i doing rong if it aint the program cuz i bet 5$ that its the program cuz i run it wen i spend all my money then i get 67k instantly then i run it again and only get 800 np i mean wdf wat good is a program if u cant mass neopoints on a acct? kirby.gif
P.S. Post a smart answer devil.gif

Well for starters how about you dont be a leecher noob? secondly, why would i write a program to only get you 800np after u have a certain amount, dont seem right does it?, also have you ever thought that the sponser links dont work after you have a certain amount of money?

Also you can mass on an account, ive made over 4 million from this, although my accoutn recently got frozen (not due to this program, due to contest team donating)

So pretty much im afraid i refuse to help you, for two reasons, you claime that my program is the " gayest program ever", even though it does alot more than the "neopet browsers", also your a leecher with only 3 posts, come back to me when you stop being such an ass, and have atleast advanced member status, then i may think about helping your problem.

Also if you wernt stupid, you would realise you can buy cheap codestones with the 67k you get when you account is empty, using padoras usab, and then run program again and get another 67k do that everyday and youd be rich.

Although i dont know why this problem occurs for you as it does not for me

#196 _xplasticstars

_xplasticstars
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:06 AM

Wow.. this is absolutely amazing. Great work! I got over 50k in like 4 mins.

#197 angiek

angiek
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE(CaluM @ May 24 2007, 11:29 PM) View Post
Well for starters how about you dont be a leecher noob? secondly, why would i write a program to only get you 800np after u have a certain amount, dont seem right does it?, also have you ever thought that the sponser links dont work after you have a certain amount of money?

Also you can mass on an account, ive made over 4 million from this, although my accoutn recently got frozen (not due to this program, due to contest team donating)

So pretty much im afraid i refuse to help you, for two reasons, you claime that my program is the " gayest program ever", even though it does alot more than the "neopet browsers", also your a leecher with only 3 posts, come back to me when you stop being such an ass, and have atleast advanced member status, then i may think about helping your problem.

Also if you wernt stupid, you would realise you can buy cheap codestones with the 67k you get when you account is empty, using padoras usab, and then run program again and get another 67k do that everyday and youd be rich.

Although i dont know why this problem occurs for you as it does not for me.

HAHHAHA!
Well said. thumbsup.gif
God, these kids...
And even if I am new to this site, it doesn't automatically make me a leecher, and CERTAINLY doesn't make me stupid.
But telling the maker they have the "gayest program ever", and following that with "WIL U PLZ HELP ME!?1/1/"
*ahem*
Anyway, what I originally intended to post was that I'm getting around 120k daily from the program now, and am satisfied. Thank you very much. ^^

#198 Grim

Grim
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:29 PM

kirby.gif Omg im not gonna bitch or anything but, I run it when i have no neo points or spent the previous 67k on items or betting or w/e, I can only run it when i spend all my money or all the 67k neopoints then i can run like 1 and it gives me 67k instantly but if i have the 67k even in the bank it wont let me run it it only gives me like 200 or 800 np each run but if i mass it gives me less, like i had 20 of 67k grabber's open and the neopets browser open and it gave me 1 np!!! but if i run 20 when i have no neopoints it gives me 67k, And yes i have tried the 50k grab the same way and the same result but less np. Maybe one of u masser's that actually get it to work will tell me how u do it and wat to open and how to run it correctly, u never no i might be running it wrong,:this is how i run it: I just open 67k grabber once or 20 times "depends if im massing" And i open neopets on internet explorer And also the same results for msn browser, Well maybe i did something wrong and 1 of u guys can tell me what i did wrong. , But i also dont run anything else while i do it. except the 67k grabber and internet explorer on neopets.

Well if u guys got anything that can help me post a reply quoting me.!!! kirby.gif

-thx

------------------------------------- devil.gif Grim devil.gif -------------------------------------

#199 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(Grim @ May 25 2007, 02:29 PM) View Post
kirby.gif Omg im not gonna bitch or anything but, I run it when i have no neo points or spent the previous 67k on items or betting or w/e, I can only run it when i spend all my money or all the 67k neopoints then i can run like 1 and it gives me 67k instantly but if i have the 67k even in the bank it wont let me run it it only gives me like 200 or 800 np each run but if i mass it gives me less, like i had 20 of 67k grabber's open and the neopets browser open and it gave me 1 np!!! but if i run 20 when i have no neopoints it gives me 67k, And yes i have tried the 50k grab the same way and the same result but less np. Maybe one of u masser's that actually get it to work will tell me how u do it and wat to open and how to run it correctly, u never no i might be running it wrong,:this is how i run it: I just open 67k grabber once or 20 times "depends if im massing" And i open neopets on internet explorer And also the same results for msn browser, Well maybe i did something wrong and 1 of u guys can tell me what i did wrong. , But i also dont run anything else while i do it. except the 67k grabber and internet explorer on neopets.

Well if u guys got anything that can help me post a reply quoting me.!!! kirby.gif
-thx
------------------------------------- devil.gif Grim devil.gif -------------------------------------

Stop coming to these forums will help you.

#200 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE(Grim @ May 25 2007, 11:29 PM) View Post
kirby.gif Omg im not gonna bitch or anything but, I run it when i have no neo points or spent the previous 67k on items or betting ....ECT

Well for starters you can only run it once per day, and i already gave you info if u look up. so stop being an idiot.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users