Careful, everyone!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 GamerAsh

GamerAsh
  • 2350 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(Nick? @ Jun 23 2007, 01:46 AM) View Post
I dont give a flying crap if the admin is a regular member here. I do know that Ryan has been told to never come back, and thats what it all comes down to in the end since he does the majority of on-scene work around there.

I dont know which admin ur talking about, but nomhak isnt active here, neither is Ryan or that other dude who owns it.

Im sick of people giving glory to GG. Their site sucks major balls, the programs are ripped from other sites, the staff members are shitty little 13 year olds... and their downloads section is just whack. They relied on me to fix up the MS Section, which I did until some little barker with no balls *rambo* came along and messed everything up -.- I forgive you Rambo <3 And its good to see that you're back here. You weren't admin, just mod.

I left because umm... I forgot, but I know it was something non-existent that ryan goes on about. "You hacked a mod didnt you! I can see it in the logs! These fake logs that I like to talk about that dont exist logs! yea, those ones!"

yadayada.

its summer time, I got a job and I dont even come here much as it is =/

Wow. Rant.com

Chill out man. This site is for better. I've gotten most post here in a few days then I have over there for over a month. THis iste owns all.

#27 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE(AshG @ Jun 22 2007, 09:32 PM) View Post
Wow. Rant.com

Chill out man. This site is for better. I've gotten most post here in a few days then I have over there for over a month. THis iste owns all.

Its great to know you feel that way smile.gif

#28 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:06 PM

I have to agree, when I was searching for forum sites to join I came accross GG during the same time I came accross NC and NC seemed a lot cooler so I joined it. GG seemed all unorganized and I hated the dark layout.

#29 spottedtiger

spottedtiger
  • 427 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:12 PM

why would anyone pay real money for cheats to a virtual game anyway? imo they're the ones really getting scammed... i mean losing your account is one thing but paying to get ripped off cheats... that's just sad dry.gif

i mean if i could get 5 dollars a month as an ALLOWANCE i'd put it in a bank or something sadly i don't get any allowance whatsoever

#30 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(KKane173 @ Jun 23 2007, 12:06 AM) View Post
I have to agree, when I was searching for forum sites to join I came accross GG during the same time I came accross NC and NC seemed a lot cooler so I joined it. GG seemed all unorganized and I hated the dark layout.

Some people prefer the dark layout. I'm not sure why, personally I prefer light layouts.

#31 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:48 PM

Some people prefer the dark layout. I'm not sure why, personally I prefer light layouts.

Yeah, I used to think it was "cool" and everything but then I was thinking about it and it's kinda hard on my eyes. I would just rather have a nice smooth layout like here at neocodex. Much better on the eyes and I think it looks 10x better anyway.

#32 GamerAsh

GamerAsh
  • 2350 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE(spottedtiger @ Jun 23 2007, 06:12 AM) View Post
why would anyone pay real money for cheats to a virtual game anyway? imo they're the ones really getting scammed... i mean losing your account is one thing but paying to get ripped off cheats... that's just sad dry.gif

i mean if i could get 5 dollars a month as an ALLOWANCE i'd put it in a bank or something sadly i don't get any allowance whatsoever

Because I thought they made thier own programs. I did not know of Neocodex. They hyped thier underground section so much, that I just wanted a quick way in. However, it lacked the hype. There is one good thing over there at the moment. That's some guy named Kyo who's developing a server side account gen.

#33 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE(AshG @ Jun 24 2007, 12:35 AM) View Post
There is one good thing over there at the moment. That's some guy named Kyo who's developing a server side account gen.

That isn't a good thing in my opinion, having loads of accounts made from one IP means that when TNT bans that IP everybody's accounts will be iced simultaneously... blink.gif Will be much easier for them to spot than an executable which runs from individual users computers.

There's also no way to tell if they're logging the details or not, so you'd probably be better off using a proper program which you know doesn't send your details anywhere but neopets.

Edited by Laser Wave, 23 June 2007 - 03:43 PM.

#34 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE(AshG @ Jun 23 2007, 12:01 AM) View Post
So is this site the only legit place with a great community and active post?

There is other sites, but to mention would break the rules smile.gif

Nick, I was an administrator thumbsup.gif and I didn't mess the section up tongue.gif

#35 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

He was an admin, i remeber ryan telling me, you should have deleted the database tongue.gif

#36 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE(Rambo @ Jun 24 2007, 08:00 AM) View Post
There is other sites, but to mention would break the rules smile.gif

Nick, I was an administrator thumbsup.gif and I didn't mess the section up tongue.gif

If I had said that you would have went to the administrators, nice double standards dry.gif

#37 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE(CaluM @ Jun 24 2007, 06:26 PM) View Post
He was an admin, i remeber ryan telling me, you should have deleted the database tongue.gif

Calum, I am not evil nor corrupt tongue.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users