Photo

Lose or gain money from Internet?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

I have made a pretty good amount of money for doing nothing. Except surfing the internet.

you install a toolbar(viewbar) that logs when you surf and google stuff so you get payed for doing what you normally do.

You can use my referral and I will give you inside tips on agloco.
Its a great safe way to earn money.

www.agloco.com/r/BBDR4267

PM me if you use me referral. I will help you out.

#27 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE(Sonic @ Jun 23 2007, 08:58 PM) View Post
I have made a pretty good amount of money for doing nothing. Except surfing the internet.

you install a toolbar(viewbar) that logs when you surf and google stuff so you get payed for doing what you normally do.

You can use my referral and I will give you inside tips on agloco.
Its a great safe way to earn money.

www.agloco.com/r/BBDR4267

PM me if you use me referral. I will help you out.

how have you made any money if they haven't sent anyone what they've "earned"?

#28 killerworm51

killerworm51
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:37 PM

Ive made $20,000+ all up from Runescape/Adsense & Adbrite/Random programming jobs/Hacking ponzis

I would hate to have to work hard for my money biggrin.gif So I'm making a good go of building up a good income one the net. Trick is just to keep making new shit happen, I have spent countless time on things that haven't made me money!

#29 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:41 PM

Man, you're all so rich! I'm just a teen from the Philippines but can't seem to get the hang of these money-sites. From what I see, other countries like America have way more offers. What about us little people? sad.gif

#30 killerworm51

killerworm51
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE(The Defier @ Jun 23 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post
Man, you're all so rich! I'm just a teen from the Philippines but can't seem to get the hang of these money-sites. From what I see, other countries like America have way more offers. What about us little people? sad.gif

You can make money from the net whatever country you live in. I live in New Zealand, and occasionally it restricts me a little but its not stopping me.

#31 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE(killerworm51 @ Jun 23 2007, 06:48 PM) View Post
You can make money from the net whatever country you live in. I live in New Zealand, and occasionally it restricts me a little but its not stopping me.

Can you give me any examples? I've tried TreasureTrooper, doesn't reward me for some reason. Tried other survey sites but do you send me crap surveys that don't give any real cash.

#32 killerworm51

killerworm51
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE(The Defier @ Jun 23 2007, 05:50 PM) View Post
Can you give me any examples? I've tried TreasureTrooper, doesn't reward me for some reason. Tried other survey sites but do you send me crap surveys that don't give any real cash.

I make none of my money from survey sites, or types like it.

I can't help but try to monetize everything I do now. What you can do does depend alot on your skill set, just keep an eye out for any chance you have to make money!

The one magic website that will let you retire when you sign up for it doesn't exist, you need your own ideas, and the motivation and the means to run with them

As for examples, I've mention what I've made the most money from in one of my posts above

Edited by killerworm51, 23 June 2007 - 06:31 PM.

#33 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE(The Defier @ Jun 23 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

Aww but look at the bright side, you can open an illegal site without fearing of being prosecute since most of third world country is not so strict with the internet rules. smile1.gif

#34 fonkeymonkey

fonkeymonkey
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:56 AM

Im always scared of getting spammed whenever I do surveys, I provide a valid email I use, but its usually one I make for specific surveys.

#35 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(Insanedragonz @ Jun 23 2007, 02:55 AM) View Post
http://www.treasuretrooper.com

Treasure Trooper do pay you but only by check so that you wont be fraud info when complete stuff. If you do, they know who are you and will sue you. tongue.gif

please tell me you arent serious blink.gif becuase i sure as hell didn't use my real address in any of the offers that i did....

QUOTE(The Defier @ Jun 23 2007, 08:41 PM) View Post

i'm filippino tongue.gif

QUOTE(Nick? @ Jun 24 2007, 11:56 AM) View Post
Im always scared of getting spammed whenever I do surveys, I provide a valid email I use, but its usually one I make for specific surveys.

psh, there is no way i would ever use my real email address tongue.gif i just sign up a new email account for it tongue.gif

#36 GamerAsh

GamerAsh
  • 2350 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:59 PM

I still haven't made any more on the interwebs lol. I need to find somewhere where I can sell some graphics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users