#27 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(Josh @ Jun 30 2007, 11:54 PM) View Post
I already have one tongue.gif I got one when I got my permit tongue.gif

What type of car is it? I got my Intrepid like, 6 months before I got my license.

#28 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE(Josh @ Jul 1 2007, 12:01 AM) View Post
99 Honda Civic. Hope to get my job soon so I can get a bodykit, amp, speakers, etc. Basically mod the living crap out of it biggrin.gif

Haha, have fun with that. I'm perfectly fine with my POS- I'd rather put my cash into something else. I'm actually looking at an HDTV.

So where are you going to apply to work at? (That was a wordy sentence)

#29 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE(Josh @ Jun 30 2007, 11:01 PM) View Post
99 Honda Civic. Hope to get my job soon so I can get a bodykit, amp, speakers, etc. Basically mod the living crap out of it biggrin.gif

We need a new "Pimp" tag to go under Josh's Tech Team tag. tongue.gif

#30 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE(Josh @ Jul 1 2007, 01:01 AM) View Post

just a word to the wise BODY KITS ARE SOO NOT WORTH IT!!! just trust me on this.. get eveything else... speakers subs, neon glo, new stereo.. i don't care... just don't get body kits.. they will cost you several thousand dallars.. + installation+ matching the paint to your car paint+painting themmm it will add up to ALOT!!!. and then they will prolly crazk after a year or so.... just from wear and tear or from rocks hiting it....

#31 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

I think ground effects look really cool on cars like that. Unless its a red car, neon purple is hawtt!

#32 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE(Josh @ Jun 30 2007, 11:23 PM) View Post
I'm going to turn in an application to EB Games tommorow. It's basically a video game store that pays really good and gives insane discounts on their systems/games. It's also a very fun place to work because they have all 3 next-gen consoles in the back and there's always nerdy kids walking through the door that you get to talk with biggrin.gif

We were talking yesterday about how it would be really cool to work somewhere you were interested in and get discounts. Working at a fireworks store and getting a huge discount is like my dream. Atleast around the 4th of July tongue.gif

#33 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE(Josh @ Jul 1 2007, 12:23 AM) View Post
I'm going to turn in an application to EB Games tommorow. It's basically a video game store that pays really good and gives insane discounts on their systems/games. It's also a very fun place to work because they have all 3 next-gen consoles in the back and there's always nerdy kids walking through the door that you get to talk with biggrin.gif

Nice. Just don't be one of those biased mofo's that I hear about in the PS3 forums I visit. I hear a lot of stories about people being laughed at/given weird looks/given false info when buying a PS3. And don't spread the rumors, MGS4 is not coming to the 360, nor will Gears come to the PS3.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users