Photo

Neopians and Altador Cup

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Britta

Britta
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

I find it hilarious about how freaked out people are getting on the neoboards because neopets hasn't updated all day. Don't they realize TNT doesn't do anything but freeze people? rolleyes.gif However I do want my prizes tho haha..I'm not gonna lie cool.gif I bet once they find out results the altador board is going to get chaotic if their team doesn't win.

Edited by Britta, 09 July 2007 - 04:46 PM.

#2 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

people don't realize that TNT has to tallly up and calculate 4 days worth of scores... i remember how it took them over a day to count the scores when DC and KI played... so this might actually take a long time to do.. i still dont get it though.. they don't actually "tally up" the scores.. their computers do.. so why does it take soo long.. i don't know

#3 Britta

Britta
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE(Rikku @ Jul 9 2007, 04:49 PM) View Post
people don't realize that TNT has to tallly up and calculate 4 days worth of scores... i remember how it took them over a day to count the scores when DC and KI played... so this might actually take a long time to do.. i still dont get it though.. they don't actually "tally up" the scores.. their computers do.. so why does it take soo long.. i don't know

because they want to see the players go crazy.....just a suggestion dry.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users