Quantcast

Photo

New and Improved Guide To Autobuying! Abrosia Style!

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

#326 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:42 AM

wow, thanks for the awesome guide. =D

#327 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

Okay, I have Abrosia installed on my home computer and it works perfectly, no problems at all and have only had one short RS ban :)

Am at my parents' house and have installed Abrosia for here, too. Logs in to Neocodex fine, but when I try to log on to Neopets it takes aaaages and then tells me that the login is invalid or some such. I have tried several times with a few different Neopets accounts and the same thing is happening. Have even disabled my firewall to see if that was the problem but no. Any ideas? It's not a huge deal because as I said it's working fine at home, it's just frustrating! Have searched for anyone else with the same problem but to no avail.

#328 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:13 PM

Okay, I have Abrosia installed on my home computer and it works perfectly, no problems at all and have only had one short RS ban :)

Am at my parents' house and have installed Abrosia for here, too. Logs in to Neocodex fine, but when I try to log on to Neopets it takes aaaages and then tells me that the login is invalid or some such. I have tried several times with a few different Neopets accounts and the same thing is happening. Have even disabled my firewall to see if that was the problem but no. Any ideas? It's not a huge deal because as I said it's working fine at home, it's just frustrating! Have searched for anyone else with the same problem but to no avail.

You could try checking to see if there's any proxies enabled on any of the browsers on that computer, sometimes that can cause trouble.

#329 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

You could try checking to see if there's any proxies enabled on any of the browsers on that computer, sometimes that can cause trouble.

No, no proxies enabled on the browser. I sometimes run my university one to make my life a bit easier but it's turned off. Using Firefox with no proxy and standard settings.. I will see if it's possibly the proxy I put in to Abrosia itself.
ETA: Yeah, appears to have been the proxy I added under the web options.  Now I feel stupid!

Edited by kabuzzle, 10 March 2011 - 04:18 PM.

#330 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:19 PM

No, no proxies enabled on the browser. I sometimes run my university one to make my life a bit easier but it's turned off. Using Firefox with no proxy and standard settings.. I will see if it's possibly the proxy I put in to Abrosia itself.
ETA: Yeah, appears to have been the proxy I added under the web options.  Now I feel stupid!

So everything works fine on that system now then? :p

#331 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

Ha ha, yes it is working like a dream as per usual! Forgive my general stupidity and thanks for the help!

#332 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:38 AM

This guide is great, I started to use Abrosia a month ago, and in my firsts tries I didn't get anything, I supposed that it was becouse of my wrong settings, after I setted Abrosia as this guide says I got a lot of things and I made 1.000.000 until now.

#333 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

i can't put the proxy :(

#334 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

i am just wondering.. only started using this site again. if i dont have access to the autobuy list will the program still work for me?

#335 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:51 PM

i am just wondering.. only started using this site again. if i dont have access to the autobuy list will the program still work for me?

yes it will, the program will just buy things based off the item database

#336 mutiny

mutiny
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:37 AM

Thanks for the guide. I really appreciate it!

#337 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:42 AM

u can't build your own list too.

#338 exclaim

exclaim
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:54 AM

Great guide! Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a reason for me to use Abrosia until I get 500 posts. Still a great guide and a worthy Autobuyer!

#339 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

Great guide! Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a reason for me to use Abrosia until I get 500 posts. Still a great guide and a worthy Autobuyer!

you can still use Abrosia, there'll just be restrictions on some of the settings

#340 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

Trying it out..haven't actually bought anything yet but it's working fine :D

#341 1337hunt3r

1337hunt3r
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

So in the guide you said you were a neo-billionaire.
But from what I can tell, this can make maybe 500,000 np a day max and that's not even safe.

500,000 np/day * 365 days/year = 182,500,000 np/year
so it would take you 5 and half years to make 1 billion np, but there are people out there with 50 billion and up.
How is this possible?

#342 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

So in the guide you said you were a neo-billionaire.
But from what I can tell, this can make maybe 500,000 np a day max and that's not even safe.

500,000 np/day * 365 days/year = 182,500,000 np/year
so it would take you 5 and half years to make 1 billion np, but there are people out there with 50 billion and up.
How is this possible?

maybe you can "invest" on stock market while you using SS at the same time, this will cut short of your time to earn 1 billion nps.

- nothing is impossible!

#343 1337hunt3r

1337hunt3r
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:30 PM

Even the best investors only make 1m/month on the stock market, and the 500k np/day was a huge upper bound (I make ~10% of that).
SS is risky and still doesn't help that much.

There must be some way of exponentially increasing your money (not the bank, it sucks).

#344 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:04 PM

Even the best investors only make 1m/month on the stock market, and the 500k np/day was a huge upper bound (I make ~10% of that).
SS is risky and still doesn't help that much.

There must be some way of exponentially increasing your money (not the bank, it sucks).

Wonder if you've seen this thread?
http://www.neocodex....68-supersystem/
Gives an idea of what Scot did with Abrosia; 740k / day was his average.

Other points to consider:
Auction + SW Sniping
AAA
Become an expert at grabbing Draik Eggs, Krawks and their respective MPs?
Luck may come into this. SSing, maybe not so much.

lol You could also buy a ton of NP with 'other'.

#345 alexalsmith

alexalsmith
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

So I've run Abrosia about 3 times. Each time for about 1.5 hours, but I haven't had any luck. I manually loaded a shop list, have the right shop number entered...is this normal? I know I've only done it three times, but I'm getting the feeling that something is wrong. I haven't changed any settings besides the refresh rate which I put at 7-17 seconds.

#346 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:26 AM

So I've run Abrosia about 3 times. Each time for about 1.5 hours, but I haven't had any luck. I manually loaded a shop list, have the right shop number entered...is this normal? I know I've only done it three times, but I'm getting the feeling that something is wrong. I haven't changed any settings besides the refresh rate which I put at 7-17 seconds.

are you running it through the program manager or by itself?

#347 alexalsmith

alexalsmith
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:27 AM

are you running it through the program manager or by itself?

Yes, I downloaded the Neocodex required files and it's running through that. If that's what you mean...kinda new at this. Ha.

#348 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:30 AM

Yes, I downloaded the Neocodex required files and it's running through that. If that's what you mean...kinda new at this. Ha.

those files are required to run the programs, but it isn't what i'm referring to. Go download the program manager in the downloads section.
http://www.neocodex....rogram-manager/
Most of the programs only work through that now

#349 alexalsmith

alexalsmith
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:33 AM

It says I'm unauthorized to use the program :( Do I have to have a certain amount of posts or something?

#350 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:37 AM

It says I'm unauthorized to use the program :( Do I have to have a certain amount of posts or something?

no, the isn't any restriction regarding program access. What steps have you done so far?
try uninstalling the old version then reinstalling the new one

Edited by jonahfinn, 30 March 2011 - 09:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users