Avatar: The Last Airbender - Season Three - Fire

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:53 AM

Whew! I've been waiting almost a year for the third season of the Avatar to return to Nickelodeon and it looks like it'll be here soon! A few days ago, people discovered that the season will finally premiere on Septemeber 21st. A trailer was released shortly after at ComicCon as well! This season's trailer looked so intense guys. I mean, Aang grows hair, everybody has new clothes, Zuko kissing Mai, Sokka learning to fight, then there's Katara and Toph kicking butt! What do you guys think?

#2 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:55 AM

YES! I love that show! But September 21st is still a long time. Lol, Sokka finally learned to fight xD

#3 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:02 AM

By the way, this is the last season which has been confirmed. What's been made clear though is that they aren't done with the avatar world, so possibly a movie?

#4 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

Looks intense ohmy.gif I love Avatar.

#5 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:33 AM

Looks class, but whats with that dude using all the elements towards the end, thought only the avatar could do that.

#6 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:50 AM

By the way, this is the last season which has been confirmed. What's been made clear though is that they aren't done with the avatar world, so possibly a movie?

Possibly there is going to be a movie, you never know. That would be great! I would probably be the first in the theater smile.gif.

#7 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE(CaluM @ Aug 4 2007, 12:33 PM) View Post
Looks class, but whats with that dude using all the elements towards the end, thought only the avatar could do that.

That's Avatar Roku when he was younger. tongue.gif

#8 Nostalgia

Nostalgia
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:44 AM

ohmy.gif ...I'm so excited now! I'm a HUGE Avatar fan.
Aang with hair...that's just weird. Sokka learning to fight...even weirder.

Thanks so much for the info! *marks it on calendar*

About there being a movie -- have you guys seen this?
It's from the Avatar Wikipedia article.

Feature film adaptation

On January 8, 2007, Paramount Pictures' MTV Films and Nick Movies announced that they have signed M. Night Shyamalan to write, direct and produce a trilogy of live-action films based on the series, the first of which will encompass the main characters' adventures of Book one.[53] The film is now in a dispute with James Cameron's film Avatar regarding title ownership.

Avatar co-creators Mike DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko have come forward to voice their opinion within an interview regarding M. Night Shymalan writing, directing and producing the film. The two displayed much enthusiasm over Shyamalan's decision for the adaption, stating that they admire his work and he in turn respects their material. This newfound information dispels fears that the co-creators were going to be left completely out of the creative process as Paramount did not specify their level of contribution when initial announcements of the deal with Shyamalan came forward.

Edited by Nostalgia, 04 August 2007 - 11:11 AM.

#9 Chester

Chester
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

Dude. Obssessed with Avatar over here.

I sorta wanted a Book 4 titled Air, but I knew that would be asking for too much, as Aang's already mastered that and there are no Air Nomads left as far as we know. ;w;

#10 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

YES!! FINALLY!! w00t this just made my day happy.gif

i used to be obsessed with Avatar... and then once i wathed all of the epis that were out twice i lost intrest for a while. sad.gif but now seson 3 is coming out!! oh i soo cant wait

#11 astrologically

astrologically
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:22 PM

Man i think Angs hair looks dumb no offence just MY opinion but anyways enjoyed all the seasons even the fight against the earth girl the blind one

#12 Greeny

Greeny
  • 603 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:20 AM

omg, ive been waiting ages for new, avatar FTW!!!

season 1 final was awsome, and no.2....but ive been waiting forever

#13 gfgrice

gfgrice
  • 513 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:41 AM

I saw this on nick once. Is it actually that good of an anime? It didn't hook me into it the 5 minutes or so that i watched it

#14 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:08 PM

Oro,oro?...Wahoo, I heard that it was to premiere in March of this year, and I thought, "Oh...do they really expect me to wait that long?". . . now it's already August! (Well, basically September Now!) sad.gif. However childish it may be, I still love the sheer brilliance of it at certain times. <3 :3. . . It's closely aligned with the Samurai Champloo art style, with a fairly well developed story line, though it still has it's "Nikalodean"-esque child like glamor. So, watch its you is please do?

#15 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:06 PM

I like the show but it's only on once a week and it's usually reruns so I don't really get a chance to watch it =/

#16 Squishee

Squishee
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:21 AM

Awww cool, I have been wondering when they would bring out the next season. At first, I really took no interest in it, but the story line is very well made and the fighting styles are cool!

#17 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:36 PM

zomgwtfbump.

Anyone see the first episode? Because I live in Aus I had to download it. It was pretty good happy.gif

#18 kasumi

kasumi
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:57 PM

Ang has hair? wat has the world come to?

#19 Wiggly_tug

Wiggly_tug
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE(Kitchwa @ Sep 23 2007, 10:36 PM) View Post
zomgwtfbump.
Anyone see the first episode? Because I live in Aus I had to download it. It was pretty good happy.gif

He has an afro now =p. Weird choice on their part. I haven't seen the first episode yet but from what I hear it is a pretty good show. will start watching it soon

#20 qwertyqw123

qwertyqw123
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:07 PM

Someone tell me why avatar is soo great? i never seen the show but by looking at the pictures, i don't seem interested it's like one of those kiddy series. But POKEMON ROCKS!

#21 koolgrl512

koolgrl512
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(kasumi @ Sep 26 2007, 06:57 PM) View Post
Ang has hair? wat has the world come to?

He's in disguise! What better way for him to do so? He's best-known as bald happy.gif

#22 Squishee

Squishee
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

Awww, i forgot the new season came out. I am not an upsessed fan, but I think the storyline is pretty good.

#23 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:10 AM

Has anyone been watching season three? So far, I've found that most of the episodes are fillers, except for the opening and "Sokka's Master" episode.

#24 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:14 AM

I've been following them. I didn't really like the second episode. The painted lady one was alright. happy.gif

#25 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

Just started watching them, someone should have told me they were out, theres lik 9 out now isnt there?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users