• This topic is locked This topic is locked
629 replies to this topic

#501 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (xCrystalx @ Oct 4 2008, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... Neopets just changed their login page. Does anyone know if this will affect the freeze rate of using these programs? Apparently Robert's Make Me Rich program still makes huge amounts of NP (^^ Thank you very, very much!) but I'm getting reports of mass freezing since TNT changed their log in page. I'm wondering if it somehow keeps track of which accounts are used and when regardless of cookies... Or is it just that I need an I.P change/proxy?

Do NOT use this program, or any other program, until the author has confirmed that they have changed their login procedure.

#502 LFC4Lyf

LFC4Lyf
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:56 PM

Hey mate I was browsing the website and saw this so I joined and it is working like a treat.
Thanks heaps.
Can you explain how it is actually doing this? I know there are links in the game that give out cash but are there 823?

Thanks a bunch, anyway biggrin.gif

p.s. I haven't been frozen.....yet

I will happily be a test dummy but tongue.gif

Edited by LFC4Lyf, 05 October 2008 - 09:57 PM.

#503 icykiwimelon

icykiwimelon
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:57 PM

i tried this and i could only do it for one account. today it only got be 400 np :[
what happened to the other programs on this site? i see only 10. are there more, or am i just missing something.
im really curious because i like this place a lot and i can't find anything equivalent.

and thanks for telling about the login page procedure. probably shouldn't use anything yet to be safe. i don't want to get iced on my 62 month account.

#504 lock

lock
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (icykiwimelon @ Oct 9 2008, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i tried this and i could only do it for one account. today it only got be 400 np :[
what happened to the other programs on this site? i see only 10. are there more, or am i just missing something.
im really curious because i like this place a lot and i can't find anything equivalent.

and thanks for telling about the login page procedure. probably shouldn't use anything yet to be safe. i don't want to get iced on my 62 month account.

I'm not tooooooo sure about this since I haven't been around for a while, but the likely reason for you not being able to view the programs would be because you're not an Advanced Member yet. You'll need 500 forum posts for that.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong c:

#505 icykiwimelon

icykiwimelon
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

yeah thats what i noticed. thanks smile.gif
and i hope you get some out soon.
i couldn't get 500 posts quickly without spamming, and i like to be meaningful in what i say.

i got scared for one second because this wasn't working on one of my side accounts and now it is working.
thank the lord.
and i made 700k with calum's programs/ now im using yours b/c calum doesn't work anymore...
but i really like this and thanks.
i need to work on getting 500 posts to get more programs.
but the member section really lacks the programs :[

#506 LFC4Lyf

LFC4Lyf
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:58 AM

Yeah after using this for a few days, I have come up with the conclusion that you need to run the program a few times or you won't get much.

#507 icykiwimelon

icykiwimelon
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

very true LFC....and not all accounts work. some think you allready used the program that day and then it says "LOGGING in step---4" and it won't proceed any further.
:[
thats the problem that i have with this program. but otherwise it is excellent. biggrin.gif

NONE of my old multiple accounts are working D:
i hope it doesn't look too suspicious if i create a new one to get the neopoints.
or i ono. ill think of something

worked when i created a new account. i wonder why it doesn't work for my old ones.
well it doesn't matter anyhow.
I JUST WANT THE NEOPOINTS lol.
and this saves me SOOOO much time. biggrin.gif

oh god. no. my avvie just changed in neopets to a normal one and i was using the faerie pteri before i logged out.
right now im using the program on a diff account.
they better not be prepping to freeze me cause that'll make me mad.

#508 Soha's

Soha's
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:30 AM

I will not use this for now...
I will wait someone say that the program is ok, after the login page changes =X! If it stop on step 4, then mighty the program is not working properly, and may I get frozen @_@!
OMG!

#509 DutchMan

DutchMan
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:30 AM

Ok the first time it worked and i got more NP!

but now i want to open the progam again but it cant..

when i click on it it apears for 1 sec and then it close..

Can someone help me?

Edited by DutchMan, 13 October 2008 - 08:48 AM.

#510 icykiwimelon

icykiwimelon
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Soha's @ Oct 13 2008, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will not use this for now...
I will wait someone say that the program is ok, after the login page changes =X! If it stop on step 4, then mighty the program is not working properly, and may I get frozen @_@!
OMG!

i didn't have any problems. i thought i'd get frozen but i'm okay. im using this on my worthless sides b/c then my main won't get frozen....so yeah....i think if you do that and as long as tnt doesn't detect you you should be careful. still keep an eye out.

QUOTE (DutchMan @ Oct 13 2008, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can someone help me?

i'm not really sure....it might be a bug....for me i can't use the program on my old accounts but i can use it on my new ones....i find that strange.

#511 LFC4Lyf

LFC4Lyf
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (DutchMan @ Oct 14 2008, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can someone help me?

You possibly don't have all the required files?

#512 vampster

vampster
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:08 AM

So is this program working.. or not ???

thanks

#513 ria3d

ria3d
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:03 AM

its been working fine for me smile.gif not necessarily getting the full 60k per time but always upward of 40k

#514 Hydeist^^

Hydeist^^
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:46 AM

Hey! I got some problems here: It says runtime error '6':overflow.

What should I do? unsure.gif

#515 Light

Light
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:54 PM

Can someone give me a guide on how to work this? I've downlaoded Codex but i do not know how to get it running or how to run this file.

#516 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Light @ Oct 27 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can someone give me a guide on how to work this? I've downlaoded Codex but i do not know how to get it running or how to run this file.

Tell us exactly what any errors say.

Have you downloaded the codex checks?
Have you downloaded all the files needed to run the program?

at which point do you need help with

#517 Light

Light
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (interhacker @ Oct 27 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell us exactly what any errors say.

Have you downloaded the codex checks?
Have you downloaded all the files needed to run the program?

at which point do you need help with

I downloaded codex, but i noticed it doesn't have a exe? So i downloaded the active control pad. Then i downloaded this program(make me rich) and try to run(make me rich) nothing happends.

#518 manaphy

manaphy
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:21 AM

Ive got a problem! ive downloaded everything i need but whenever i try to open the make me rich file it says "Make me rich has stopped working..." and i cant open it... btw im using vista DX

#519 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (manaphy @ Oct 29 2008, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive got a problem! ive downloaded everything i need but whenever i try to open the make me rich file it says "Make me rich has stopped working..." and i cant open it... btw im using vista DX

I get the same problem.. I think I have all the required programs but can't be sure.. haven't downloaded a program in years lol

#520 Daf3ny

Daf3ny
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:10 AM

A bit slow but overall great work!!

#521 MooForYou

MooForYou
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:59 AM

Right.. im stuck with the Neopets log in.. like when i finish typing my username & pw and i clicked Login .. && the number is 0.. it freezes..is this happening to some of you? Running Windows Vista not xp tongue.gif

#522 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (MooForYou @ Nov 3 2008, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right.. im stuck with the Neopets log in.. like when i finish typing my username & pw and i clicked Login .. && the number is 0.. it freezes..is this happening to some of you? Running Windows Vista not xp tongue.gif

The neopets login or the Neocodex login? The neocodex login is the one done by CodexCheck when you first run the program, the neopets login is the next one.

#523 MooForYou

MooForYou
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (SidaZoid @ Nov 4 2008, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The neopets login or the Neocodex login? The neocodex login is the one done by CodexCheck when you first run the program, the neopets login is the next one.

Da neopets login .. sorry if im replying late

#524 darkmagicstars

darkmagicstars
  • 478 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:02 PM

i used it today it worked fine.. btu i only let it run half the links it had so not sur eif it will freeze me or not so far it hasnt and it was early in the day

#525 Butch

Butch
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:38 PM

Files that i download like cheat programs never work,
Can you please help me out...Is it got to do with having Windows Vista???
And like it never seems to open, i don't know how to use the library files with it and the other files downloaded to work it unsure.gif sad.gif
PLEASE HELP!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users