• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

#276 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:11 AM

i was unaware of this well then i can't wait till it gets here, it'll beat the greasemonkey script i'm using at the moment thats for sure. Do they still give out prizes for beating NQ II?

I'm pretty sure they do, I haven't heard of any announcement about removing them.

#277 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:43 AM

since I just saw a topic about Sockopen, I was just thinking about how we should have a NQ2 trainer... not a completer but just a simple trainer that would move back and forth nad maybe heal, fight opponents of coarse and hopefully not let you die.

#278 Carousel

Carousel
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

AUTO ADOPTERRRR

#279 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

& suggestion if someone makes a new score sender put a time limiter that cant be changed so that you cant run the program to rack up high score but be able to use it to get the 1000NP a send or what ever it works out to a game so that way you dont get frozen

its about cheating not beating the system

Please find a more useful post other then telling us how to do out jobs. We are working very hard to make the best programs out their, and have been doing this for years. We know how to cheat.

Simply offer a program that you want being made, and when it is made, you can suggest features that you want added.

#280 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

Maybe an autoadopter with proxy-function would be nice.

that's true! you really need it for thousands of poogles to zapp as long as one gets MSPP ;) !
but it's a really good idea, I haven't tested any outoadopters yet, because I'm too afraid of it... but with a proxy-function I would try!

#281 stacy

stacy
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:29 AM

AUTO ADOPTERRRR

That would be nice. Would save me a lot of time to get petpet or just painted pets avatars and stuff. :whistling:

#282 LittleOne

LittleOne
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:16 AM

when it comees to using the ambrosia i think that 500 posts is a bit much esspecially if you not trying to spam! how about reducing it to a more reasonable level and make it faster to prevent missing out on items when sold out

#283 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:24 PM

when it comees to using the ambrosia i think that 500 posts is a bit much esspecially if you not trying to spam! how about reducing it to a more reasonable level and make it faster to prevent missing out on items when sold out

500 posts is reasonable for what it let's you do, we're not going to reduce it because some new member doesn't like it. It's supposed to make you stay and be part of the community for a couple months while also allowing you access to an already powerful program, regardless if you're locked out of some of the settings or not.

#284 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

You havent even validated your email yet. This is why we have the limitations. People like to leech our programs and not give us credit. All that we have ever asked is that you stay around and post. Chat with people. Be a part of the community, and in return, we will give you the most badass programs imaginable.

#285 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

An autobattler would be nifty, for getting the Valiant avatar.
And a USAB that uses the Codex DB for getting the packrat items.

I'd code these myself, but I don't know how anymore :p

#286 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

An autobattler would be nifty, for getting the Valiant avatar.
And a USAB that uses the Codex DB for getting the packrat items.

I'd code these myself, but I don't know how anymore :p

There is a tutorial in here

The Jr. Programmer thingy doesnt seem to be doing anything. I havent heard anything about the other two Jr. Programmers, or what they have been working on. With your past programming experience, you could jump right in :p

Edited by iargue, 05 October 2009 - 02:13 PM.

#287 domini212

domini212
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:32 AM

MultiShop Restock Alerter could be an addon to the Aber or a standalone program. I think a standalone is better

#288 Limited Edition

Limited Edition
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:36 PM

I never understood a restock alerter.

If you want to be legit then be legit.

If you want to have a program help you buy items, let it buy the items.
Also by the time you get the alert and go to the shop, the best items have already been bought.
The only thing a restock allerter is good for is to tell you when you've missed a restock.

You have autoplayers for just about everything. I'd like to see one for Sewage Surfer.
Also why isn't there one for Sakhmet Solitaire? The one I use for GM is a very simple player that only makes scoring moves which I think is the fastest np:time ratio.

#289 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:19 AM

I'd like to see one for Sewage Surfer.

that's a very good idea! this game drives me mad... :x3:

btw. unigirl and me REALLY need an auto-adopter with a proxy function. both of us play legit on our main accs and have got a cheatacc (with proxy) for which we need this so much!

#290 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:28 AM

that's a very good idea! this game drives me mad... :x3:

btw. unigirl and me REALLY need an auto-adopter with a proxy function. both of us play legit on our main accs and have got a cheatacc (with proxy) for which we need this so much!

All of our programs support proxies.

#291 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

I know that iargue, but there isn't an autoadopter here yet, is it?

#292 domini212

domini212
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:39 PM

I never understood a restock alerter.

If you want to be legit then be legit.

If you want to have a program help you buy items, let it buy the items.
Also by the time you get the alert and go to the shop, the best items have already been bought.
The only thing a restock allerter is good for is to tell you when you've missed a restock.

You have autoplayers for just about everything. I'd like to see one for Sewage Surfer.
Also why isn't there one for Sakhmet Solitaire? The one I use for GM is a very simple player that only makes scoring moves which I think is the fastest np:time ratio.

Which is why I would like a multishop restock alerter, so I know when i missed a restock and am able to move on to the next shop.

#293 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:46 AM

This has probably been said before but I think an auto trainer. Also maybe in the autobuyer the bot could feed the pets randomly then like browse the newspaper or something to make it look a bit legit. Also on the odd occasion buy some random items that you wont make much if any profit on .

#294 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:17 AM

This has probably been said before but I think an auto trainer. Also maybe in the autobuyer the bot could feed the pets randomly then like browse the newspaper or something to make it look a bit legit. Also on the odd occasion buy some random items that you wont make much if any profit on .

The autobuyer prices items when your not buying or refreshing the page. This makes you look extremely legit, because your doing other things on the site. It will also visit your shop to price and remove money, as well as place money in your bank.

Shadow is working on making it post on the RS and Chat board... After that, it should be perfect.

#295 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:43 AM

Wasn't aware about the fact that AB and KAD are using the same proxyinformation. Thats not such a good thing for me because I am using a Proxy for the AB but not for the Kadfeeder, so I have to check options regulary. But I guess its advantageously for others... But maybe a little hint would be nice :D

Edited by unigirl, 12 October 2009 - 09:45 AM.

#296 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:03 AM

Wasn't aware about the fact that AB and KAD are using the same proxyinformation. Thats not such a good thing for me because I am using a Proxy for the AB but not for the Kadfeeder, so I have to check options regulary. But I guess its advantageously for others... But maybe a little hint would be nice :D

We try to keep all of our programs the same. You just have to check when you run the program. Other then that, your okay. It wont change it in the middle.

#297 ShoryuSoilder

ShoryuSoilder
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:46 AM

How about...Neopoints Generator?

#298 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:02 AM

We try to keep all of our programs the same. You just have to check when you run the program. Other then that, your okay. It wont change it in the middle.

Ok thanks. Hopefully I remember to check it always when starting a programm xD

#299 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:42 AM

How about...Neopoints Generator?

Lol.

#300 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards