Photo

Am I IP banned?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 LikeAStar

LikeAStar
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

Well, I created a few accounts and started doing sponser links on them, ready to send the nps earned to my main, but I didn't earn any np on the accounts so I thought that either the sponser links didn't work, or I'd recieve the np later on so I just left my account.
The next day, I tried logging on to the accounts but it said, 'password invalid.' So I sent a forgotten password to my email and I even copied and pasted it but it still said my password was invalid. Soo then, I tried logging in, it worked but, unfortunately I'd been frozen. sad.gif
Now, whenever I try creating a new neopets account, write down my username etc..then press 'Next'..it always comes to this page..http://neopets.com/reg/launch.phtml
Does this mean TNT has IP banned me? I mean, I can't even create an account..

Edited by ¤—»™§tärx™«—¤, 28 August 2007 - 09:43 AM.

#2 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

If multiple account were frozen, that means you were IP banned. Give it a couple days or so and you should be allowed to make new accounts. If you want, you could just use proxies and make new accounts with them.

#3 gfgrice

gfgrice
  • 513 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:33 AM

Yeah your ip banned. Whats your isp or router? I can help maybe.

#4 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:42 PM

when i got ip banned i could log in but it always redirected to the login page again.

#5 LikeAStar

LikeAStar
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE(Jake @ Aug 28 2007, 10:03 AM) View Post
If multiple account were frozen, that means you were IP banned. Give it a couple days or so and you should be allowed to make new accounts. If you want, you could just use proxies and make new accounts with them.

I don't really know anything about proxies...can you enlighten me on this subject.

QUOTE(gfgrice @ Aug 28 2007, 10:33 AM) View Post
Yeah your ip banned. Whats your isp or router? I can help maybe.

ISP: Virgin Media
Not sure about router..

#6 gfgrice

gfgrice
  • 513 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:14 PM

Err i have no idea what Virgin Media is, but you could try search google ---> change ip.
or Change ip with Virgin Media.

#7 Sekret

Sekret
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

What browser do you use?
I do know a few proxy sites if you don't want to change your i.p

Don't know if its ok to say T_T
Off to the rules for me...

#8 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(¤—»™§tärx™«—¤ @ Aug 28 2007, 08:12 PM) View Post
I don't really know anything about proxies...can you enlighten me on this subject.

They are basically considered as anonymous ips. They are easy to access and you can log into Neopets just off a proxy window and they wouldn't have a clue who it is. Message me also if you need a site or two, as I believe links aren't allowed on here.

#9 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

If you can't create a new account, that means Your IP Banned. Do you have a dynamic IP or a Static IP?

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

Just posting to make Crayon paranoid happy.gif

Carry on...

#11 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Aug 28 2007, 06:46 PM) View Post
Just posting to make Crayon paranoid happy.gif

Carry on...

Grrr... mad.gif: mad.gif: mad.gif: rtfm.gif protest.gif fyou.gif fyou.gif ninja5.gif ninja2.gif

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(Crayon @ Aug 29 2007, 03:55 AM) View Post
Grrr... mad.gif: mad.gif: mad.gif: rtfm.gif protest.gif fyou.gif fyou.gif ninja5.gif ninja2.gif

Looks like you fell for it, hook, line and sink 'er.

Unlucky, fool sad.gif

#13 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:01 PM

Stop spamming you two, the internet is serious business.

#14 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE(Jake @ Aug 29 2007, 04:01 AM) View Post
Stop spamming you two, the internet is serious business.

Silence!

#15 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Aug 28 2007, 11:06 PM) View Post
Silence!

Don't make me bust a cap in your grass.

#16 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE(Jake @ Aug 29 2007, 04:12 AM) View Post
Don't make me bust a cap in your grass.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT PSYCHIC!

#17 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Aug 28 2007, 07:00 PM) View Post

Unlucky, fool sad.gif

unlucky? I can get you warned smile.gif Lets just say, piss me off or make some gay comment again, I'll message Robert. Lets just hope for your sake he doesn't appear looking at this topic. Your lucky I'm nice and not going to report you smile.gif

#18 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:55 AM

No reason.. I like that. This has been going on for weeks, and if you haven't noticed, I suggest opening up your eyes a bit. SunScorch has been going to almost every post and thread I make, and put some strange or rude comment. I have already got a Smod to PM Him, and he said if it happens again, he will deal with it.

I even took the time to actually go through the threads that he made these comments, take a look..

http://www.neocodex....or--t72720.html

Oh dear.
How will we cope?

No reason he had to post it huh? He doesn't even play the game I believe. This is nothing, so I ignored it and carried on.

http://www.neocodex....o...1830&st=350

I got a verbal warning because I said he was spamming, which is true. He made 1 word post, which is against the rules I believe. He really didn't have to post that now did he?

http://www.neocodex....mp;#entry934889 (This topic)

Just posting to make Crayon paranoid

Carry on...

No reason? He is trying to tick me off, and that shows it right there, no more proof needed.

http://www.neocodex....mp;#entry934889 (This topic)

Unlucky, fool

Unlucky fool, I wonder how it makes me feel.

If you want more topics, I will be delighted to fetch you more. I am being rude to you, but I want you to tell me how this is "No reason" Sorry for my spelling mistakes aswell, its late at night and im argueing.

I forgot to mention, I did PM him saying what did I do wrong to make him my enemy. Funny thing is I never got a reply. Seems like this is on purpose.

Edited by Crayon, 29 August 2007 - 01:08 AM.

#19 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:26 AM

Yeah well I thought the ignore system would actually take his posts out of the topic when I come in, unfortunetly it just says its been block. Really tempting to see what he posted. Is it going to be a rude post directed to me or a post thats going to make fun of me.

I doubt he was trying to be funny either. With all the examples I showed you, I don't think its funny. I think he should pick on someone who doesn't care about these things, not someone who does. Like I said. I did e-mail him and if it were to be a funny post, I think he would of replied saying "Oh yeah man, its just a joke." But he didn't. He decided to ignore it and carry on.

#20 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:01 AM

Oh come off it.
You can't blame me because you lack the willpower not to read my posts.

And hey, I doubt Rob is going to to warn me because you tell him to.
I've actually met Robert in real life, and whilst we're not exactly close, I doubt he'd be unprofessionally harsh towards me simply because someone like you told him to.

Of course, you shouldn't be able to see this, but when you read it you'll validate everything I've said.

#21 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:40 AM

Heh, I actually thought you two were joking. Why does it really matter, Crayon? If he had posted those things into my threads, I would joke around with him. Instead you get all serious and threaten him by telling us you will message Rob and get him warned.

I have been in a couple arguments on NeoCodex before, but atleast it was settled by the time the thread went dead. Message him and talk about it, if he doesn't reply back, just ignore his posts. If you think it's tempting to read them, go ahead, just don't reply back to them.

#22 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE(Jake @ Aug 29 2007, 07:40 AM) View Post
Heh, I actually thought you two were joking. Why does it really matter, Crayon? If he had posted those things into my threads, I would joke around with him. Instead you get all serious and threaten him by telling us you will message Rob and get him warned.

I have been in a couple arguments on NeoCodex before, but atleast it was settled by the time the thread went dead. Message him and talk about it, if he doesn't reply back, just ignore his posts. If you think it's tempting to read them, go ahead, just don't reply back to them.

Will do smile.gif

#23 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE(Jake @ Aug 29 2007, 02:40 PM) View Post

I was joking with you, Jake...
But other than that, SRS BIZNIZ.

Paranoia, paranoia tongue.gif
(How did I misspell that twice in a row blink.gif *edit*)

Edited by Sunscorch, 29 August 2007 - 11:10 AM.

#24 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Aug 29 2007, 12:10 PM) View Post
I was joking with you, Jake...
But other than that, SRS BIZNIZ.

Paranoia, paranoia tongue.gif
(How did I misspell that twice in a row blink.gif *edit*)

I just sent you another PM, why no answer sad.gif So you do hate me ! Your doing this to make me mad for you to be happy !! Your like.. One of those guys who are red and like do those things and like look like this : devil.gif

#25 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:28 AM

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Sunscorch.

· View this post
· Un-ignore Sunscorch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users