Photo

hey im new

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:40 AM

Hey, i came to codex because i heard that this was an awesome place. Ive been on before and some of you might know me. I wanna learn about programming and gfxing.

Kitchwa i really like your sig

I like your name akira.

Edited by bjquick, 27 October 2007 - 04:59 AM.

#2 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:42 AM

....huh. I wonder if little things like this are worth it in the end...

EDIT:

akira is also gay

At least capitalize my name...wah. Insult me properly...actually, it wasn't an insult ^-^ Thank you for noticing, oh soon to be banned moron.

Edited by Akira, 27 October 2007 - 04:48 AM.

#3 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:43 AM

Phail..

Have fun being banned biggrin.gif

#4 elryo

elryo
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:44 AM

good to have you back bj

Edited by elryo, 27 October 2007 - 05:01 AM.

#5 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:51 AM

wat, i never called u gay !!!! and im sorry if i didnt use a capital on your name... i didnt think ppls were that stuck up

im sorry we got off on the wrong foot

wanna become friends ??

Edited by bjquick, 27 October 2007 - 05:01 AM.

#6 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:59 AM

Hm...I do not know why you would get banned, but it sure is fun to say it to stupid people. It was rather dumb of you to insult a bunch of people and then lie (I assume that S3project is either not coming back...or no one really cares if it does or not), but I haven't been here long enough to know what they might do to you.

And yes, you failed. Honestly, in this day and age, you shouldn't be expecting 'gay' to be an insult to anybody except for jocks that slap each other on the ass after the end of a sweaty football game, haha. Really, it's quite sad when even -I- know that you fail at insults.

#7 1+2=S3project

1+2=S3project
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:01 AM

errr Akira the Ass go shove it up ya Wind hole ya moldy old toss pot no id ban can hold me

i have had sexual relations with hydrogen it was all moldy like and he smelt like his grandmas ass cheecks

Edited by 1+2=S3project, 27 October 2007 - 05:02 AM.

#8 elryo

elryo
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:02 AM

akira what r u talking about???

#9 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:03 AM

For those who didn't catch a glimpse of the thread before he had a chance to edit, heres a screen:

Also might wanna check his username history biggrin.gif

#10 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:05 AM

whos s3project Akira

well at least im not the sad person that jacks off to spongebob dubs kitchwa or should i call u snitchwa

#11 1+2=S3project

1+2=S3project
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:05 AM

errr kitchwa go shove ya bloddy screen shots in your black hole you dirty old toss pot

#12 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE(1+2=S3project @ Oct 27 2007, 08:01 AM) View Post
errr Akira the Ass go shove it up ya Wind hole ya moldy old toss pot no id ban can hold me

i have had sexual relations with hydrogen it was all moldy like and he smelt like his grandmas ass cheecks

Huh...I wonder why he started with 'errr'...it's like he was trying to think of an insult ^-^ I've heard them all (I -have- been an asshole to people before...although not on this site) so you may want to start some insult combos before you try again.

Furthermore...how can sex be...moldy? Unless hydrogen was dead, in which case you would be a necrophiliac, I believe. That's more of an insult to you...unless you find dead people oddly erotic o.O

#13 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:15 AM

your so farking lame akira

#14 1+2=S3project

1+2=S3project
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:15 AM

that must put me in the same boat as you. except i dont talk about having sex with dead people you dirty old animal tea bagger

#15 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:19 AM

Farking? Haha...you make me chuckle a little.

I know, I'm lame. Almost lame enough to go and spam a forum because I have nothing better to do with my (no doubt in my mind) junior high school life.

But, that's just a special place for you ^-^ I wonder if, 20 years down the line, you'll look back at this and think "damn, I could have been doing something important or worth my time..."

Actually, Mr. Name with numbers in it, you guys brought up the dead guy sex. Not my problem if you like it, so long as you stay away from my relatives graves.

Oh, you got so close! I have heard that one before. Try again ^-^

#16 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:29 AM

akira wat are you the king of being a douchebag

Have you won the biggest douche in the universe award yet

Dam i wish i was as posh as you

" Would you like a cup of tea, i would cause im Akira
Would you like a bum, i would cause im akira"

#17 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:33 AM

I'm. It's I'm.

And yes, I am a douchebag. Thank you for noticing! I am glad that you think I am posh; just think, you are helping me reach the biggest douche in the universe award! South Park would be proud...

#18 1+2=S3project

1+2=S3project
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:38 AM

dont you dare quote a great piece of dialouge like that you vile insect vermin if this were the 1970's you would have aids

#19 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:42 AM

Never been called insect vermin...not really a good insult, though. Oh well ^-^

Hell, I'll talk about South Park for hours if it makes you shut up ^-^ Actually, maybe I shouldn't; no more fun if you go away...

#20 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE(Akira @ Oct 27 2007, 11:33 PM) View Post
I'm. It's I'm.

And yes, I am a douchebag. Thank you for noticing! I am glad that you think I am posh; just think, you are helping me reach the biggest douche in the universe award! South Park would be proud...

lol no problem just watch out for , Ursula, the giant douche from the Horsehead Nebula, Station J-12. Hes a tough competitor.

#21 elryo

elryo
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:45 AM

see even through all the explict posts akira sees how funny this really is

now were all happy

#22 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:47 AM

elryo, I know stupid when I see it ^-^ This is stupid. If I signed on one day and found myself banned because all of the admins decided formally that they hated me, I would be pissed. A bunch of people I know even -less- than the admins hurling petty insults? Superhappyfuntime for me >^-^< And that is not a lie, haha.

#23 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:49 AM

akira if you think your way better then us why are you still posting insults back to us

Think about that before your reply

If i was you i would of walked away along time ago

#24 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:52 AM

I don't think I'm better than you. I have nothing better to do right now while everyone else is still sleeping, and it's pouring rain outside. Batteries are charging, so I can't play my Wii...really, I don't have much else to do besides talk at idiots ^-^ Give it another twenty minutes or so and I'll probably be elsewhere, but until then...entertain me, dammit o.O

#25 bjquick

bjquick
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:56 AM

LOL

WII's are gay

Anyway im over this and going to play counterstrike

And by the way i dont want to be part of the neocodex community because everyone here is such an asshole .

Not going to name anyone

AkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkariAkari

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users