Quantcast

Photo

I'm pretty certain aliens have visited earth.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:28 PM

Anyone still think otherwise?

Edit: edited the title.

Edited by Alex, 02 January 2008 - 11:51 PM.

#2 Eyesore

Eyesore
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:32 PM

I believe there is a possibilty of life outside of the realm of Earth.

#3 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE(Eyesore @ Jan 3 2008, 02:32 AM) View Post
I believe there is a possibilty of life outside of the realm of Earth.

What he said. It hasn't been disproven. Plus all of that art in ancient Egyptian(?) times that shows evidence of aliens and UFO's.

#4 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:39 PM

Well, if the universe is infinitely large then even if the odds of life on other planets is like insanely slim there'd still be an infinite amount of life. But then there's a chance that aliens would nuke the world out of the blue, and even though that would be extremely unlikely it would be like 0.1 / 10 *insert exponent 243251243435* and since it's multiplied by infinity it would have to happen. So either the universe isn't infinitely large (therefore there's a chance that there isn't any other life out there) or the odds of sentient life on a planet is infinitely small, so an infinitely small chance multiplied by infinity would be 1. x ÷ x = 1. But I dunno, thanks to school I'm really ignorant on the most subjects 1we8.gif.

Edited by Mr. Hobo, 02 January 2008 - 11:40 PM.

#5 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:50 PM

Hmmm I messed up on the title since I posted in a rush.
I meant to say I'm pretty certain aliens have visited earth

#6 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:51 PM

I don't know why anyone would even believe that aliens are not real. It doesn't make sense to me to deny their existence.

QUOTE(Alex @ Jan 3 2008, 12:50 AM) View Post

That too. =P

Edit: I'm down for discussing this all night so keep this thread active tongue.gif

Edited by FlashGM, 02 January 2008 - 11:52 PM.

#7 Eyesore

Eyesore
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(Alex @ Jan 3 2008, 01:50 AM) View Post

Of coarse. How else would we have stonehenge? thumbsup.gif

Nah, but seriously I have no proof as to the fact that they haven't visited so I'm sure its plausible

Edited by Eyesore, 02 January 2008 - 11:55 PM.

#8 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE(Eyesore @ Jan 2 2008, 11:52 PM) View Post

Nah, but seriously I have no proof as to the fact that they haven't visited so I'm sure its plausible

Wasn't Stonehenge just a calendar thing?

#9 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:57 PM

Maybe not visited the Earth itself as in land here and walk around, but have aliens visited Earth's atmosphere at least? In my opinion, most definitely.

Here is some food for thought. If we can travel to the moon and if we can place robotics on Mars why can the reverse not happen? Why is it so impossible for others to travel to our world?

Source : http://www.articlecl...ited-earth.html

#10 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE(Eyesore @ Jan 3 2008, 12:52 AM) View Post

Stonehenge was made by humans not aliens. They had technology during that time to transport the rocks a fair distance; although it would still have been difficult. And they used it as a celestial calendar. If aliens could visit earth they probably had other methods of telling time.

#11 Eyesore

Eyesore
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 3 2008, 01:57 AM) View Post
Stonehenge was made by humans not aliens. They had technology during that time to transport the rocks a fair distance; although it would still have been difficult. And they used it as a celestial calendar. If aliens could visit earth they probably had other methods of telling time.

I'm quite aware that humans made stonehenge. It's just a well known myth/fabrication that is was placed there by aliens. I felt the smiley attached showed my joking manner.

#12 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE(Eyesore @ Jan 3 2008, 01:01 AM) View Post
I'm quite aware that humans made stonehenge. It's just a well known myth/fabrication that is was placed there by aliens. I felt the smiley attached showed my joking manner.

lol, I swear I was just about to add at the end of my post "Are you being sarcastic". Little side note it's hard to detect written sarcasm, try using a funone ( smile1.gif )

#13 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:36 AM

Maybe tongue.gif

#14 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:55 AM

If they do exist - if they do... why do we always assume they are more technologically advanced than us? They might be some backwater stoneage life force or even just still be slime mold. I haven't seen any real evidence that they've visited us whatsoever. If they have, great. If they haven't - that's more likely.

#15 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Jan 3 2008, 03:55 AM) View Post
If they do exist - if they do... why do we always assume they are more technologically advanced than us? They might be some backwater stoneage life force or even just still be slime mold. I haven't seen any real evidence that they've visited us whatsoever. If they have, great. If they haven't - that's more likely.

But if they have, the fact that they have shows that they're more technologically advanced than we are. Or we would have found them first. tongue.gif

#16 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE(Lawivido @ Jan 3 2008, 02:56 AM) View Post
But if they have, the fact that they have shows that they're more technologically advanced than we are. Or we would have found them first. tongue.gif

of course. But that's not what I'm saying. People say we can't deny aliens exist - fine. But that's also like people saying we can't deny God exists. I personally don't think they have and I haven't even really seen any solid evidence to report it either. The article states that if the government was more honest about it we would have solid evidence but based on what? Some eyewitness reports with only one name attached?

#17 Germ

Germ
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:30 AM

We humans, animals, and plants are life in the universe, so I assume there is also other life in a different part of the universe.

Edited by Muse, 03 January 2008 - 01:31 AM.

#18 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Jan 3 2008, 04:20 AM) View Post
of course. But that's not what I'm saying. People say we can't deny aliens exist - fine. But that's also like people saying we can't deny God exists. I personally don't think they have and I haven't even really seen any solid evidence to report it either. The article states that if the government was more honest about it we would have solid evidence but based on what? Some eyewitness reports with only one name attached?

You can't relate aliens existing to the existence of God. Whether the eyewitness reports are legitimate or not, there isn't such thing in reference to God.

#19 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Jan 3 2008, 01:20 AM) View Post
Some eyewitness reports with only one name attached?

Saying that there's only some eyewitness reports with only one name attached is such an understatement.

#20 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE(Lawivido @ Jan 3 2008, 03:35 AM) View Post
You can't relate aliens existing to the existence of God. Whether the eyewitness reports are legitimate or not, there isn't such thing in reference to God.

There are people with near death experience reports which claim differently. I'd put those in the same category as alien abductions. And Alex I was talking about Lawivido's article he posted. Sorry about not being clear. However I'd like to see some good evidence.

#21 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Jan 3 2008, 05:01 AM) View Post
There are people with near death experience reports which claim differently. I'd put those in the same category as alien abductions. And Alex I was talking about Lawivido's article he posted. Sorry about not being clear. However I'd like to see some good evidence.

I'm the type of person that won't believe anything until I see it. People could be making things up in these death experience reports. BUT with alien sightings, though I'm sure the majority are false, some have been captured with camera's, paintings, even by the ancient Egyptians in old hieroglyphics. If I find a topic in the Body Building Misc that I saw earlier about this I'll post it. Might sway your mind a bit.

#22 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE(Lawivido @ Jan 3 2008, 04:06 AM) View Post
I'm the type of person that won't believe anything until I see it. People could be making things up in these death experience reports. BUT with alien sightings, though I'm sure the majority are false, some have been captured with camera's, paintings, even by the ancient Egyptians in old hieroglyphics. If I find a topic in the Body Building Misc that I saw earlier about this I'll post it. Might sway your mind a bit.

See again I may very well be the same way. Paintings are just paintings and Egyptian hieroglyphics prove nothing to me as they've also done the same things with Isis and Seth. Cameras could be explained by other things instead of alien spaceships and also photos no longer mean anything to me because they could be so very easily edited that I could do it myself.

#23 Jackus

Jackus
  • 704 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:19 AM

Hmmm, isnt there theories that if you could go out to a certain distance that you would be in the past? blink.gif
Kinda like a paralelle world...

In that case... the aliens would be ourselves?

In which we COULD be classed as aliens, we DID come from nowhere, the earth had been around for billions of years and we have been just a few thousend!

#24 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Jan 3 2008, 05:16 AM) View Post
See again I may very well be the same way. Paintings are just paintings and Egyptian hieroglyphics prove nothing to me as they've also done the same things with Isis and Seth. Cameras could be explained by other things instead of alien spaceships and also photos no longer mean anything to me because they could be so very easily edited that I could do it myself.

Most Egyptian hieroglyphics are in reference to their Gods, but have you seen their hieroglyphics of helicopters, zeppelins, and UFO's?

The below was found in the great pyramids :

This was taken in the Temple of Abydos :

Zoomed in :

You could clearly make out a helicopter, a zeppelin, and a submarine. All that came to be didn't it? Why would their scriptures of aliens automatically be declared false?

Edited by Lawivido, 03 January 2008 - 02:23 AM.

#25 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:40 AM

Those last 3 pics have been proven not to be aliens. The insect one is a vase of flowers, and the bottom 2 are messed up carvings.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users