Quantcast

Photo

I'm pretty certain aliens have visited earth.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE(foogie @ Jan 3 2008, 11:16 PM) View Post
don't get technical with me D:<

and I'm in Alberta. sad.gif

Thought so, which city? Closest I get to alberta is unloading calgary trucks =P

#52 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 3 2008, 11:19 PM) View Post
Thought so, which city? Closest I get to alberta is unloading calgary trucks =P

STALKER!!!

I'm from Calgary

#53 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(foogie @ Jan 3 2008, 11:24 PM) View Post
STALKER!!!

I'm from Calgary

Seems like we're getting off topic. Ever get probed by any aliens in calgary?

#54 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 3 2008, 11:31 PM) View Post
Seems like we're getting off topic. Ever get probed by any aliens in calgary?

by aliens? no.

#55 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE(foogie @ Jan 3 2008, 11:33 PM) View Post
by aliens? no.

Good, I guess....

#56 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 3 2008, 11:42 PM) View Post
Good, I guess....

I really doubt aliens would risk their own lives and travel across the galaxy just to stick it in our poopers. 1we8.gif

like srsly.

#57 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE(foogie @ Jan 3 2008, 11:49 PM) View Post
I really doubt aliens would risk their own lives and travel across the galaxy just to stick it in our poopers. 1we8.gif

like srsly.

Right, they don't do anal probes they simply do it to collect genetic material. What I believe is that alien encounters stopped after the 60's because the US government came to an agreement with the them. The visitors give their technology (without plans or schematics) to scientists to reverse engineer in exchange for human genetics and etc. with no fuss. I also ....damn I forgot what I was gonna say next. Oh well. tongue.gif

Edit: I also believe that not all encounters are of the same species of aliens. I think there are different kinds from different civilizations.

Edited by FlashGM, 03 January 2008 - 11:01 PM.

#58 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 4 2008, 12:00 AM) View Post
Right, they don't do anal probes they simply do it to collect genetic material. What I believe is that alien encounters stopped after the 60's because the US government came to an agreement with the them. The visitors give their technology (without plans or schematics) to scientists to reverse engineer in exchange for human genetics and etc. with no fuss. I also ....damn I forgot what I was gonna say next. Oh well. tongue.gif

Edit: I also believe that not all encounters are of the same species of aliens. I think there are different kinds from different civilizations.

there are much better ways to collect dna....

#59 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE(foogie @ Jan 4 2008, 12:52 AM) View Post
there are much better ways to collect dna....

Not just DNA, I mean like jizz, eggs, x-rays to see bone structure etc. Unless they got some sort of cloning machine they'll need more than just DNA.

Edited by FlashGM, 04 January 2008 - 12:06 AM.

#60 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 4 2008, 12:00 AM) View Post

I agree, I also think there are aliens and out of all the eyewitnesses, I would be surprised if not even 1 was true.

#61 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 4 2008, 03:05 AM) View Post
Not just DNA, I mean like jizz, eggs, x-rays to see bone structure etc. Unless they got some sort of cloning machine they'll need more than just DNA.

... You can get DNA out of Jizz & eggs.

So it's a twofor.

.... I loved the Xfiles. Pre-Mulder is gone.

#62 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:11 AM

The only thing that makes me wonder about sophisticated aliens being on earth at some point is how advanced the US was beyond every other nation. Even so, that can probably be explained by a few people that are exceptionally intelligent.

#63 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE(Brandon @ Jan 4 2008, 02:11 PM) View Post
The only thing that makes me wonder about sophisticated aliens being on earth at some point is how advanced the US was beyond every other nation. Even so, that can probably be explained by a few people that are exceptionally intelligent.

Ben Franklin.

'Nuff said. XD

#64 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Jan 4 2008, 07:24 PM) View Post
Ben Franklin.

'Nuff said. XD

He was born British, no wonder. tongue.gif

#65 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:19 PM

Probably Stonehenge was made for witchcraft(I believe in that too)
This topic made me remember about Alien vs Predator(I saw it yesterday XD)
Last year I saw an ufo, I can prove that It actually happened because like 50 people saw that too. I wasx on my cousin party, she lives on a penthouse; Well, it was pretty much ok, I was talking to one of her friends who ended up being a bitch with me(Made me be on 6 months of depression...*sobs*). It was the cake time, German Cake, by the way, my favorite. And so my other cousin(they are both sisters) came in calling for me and saying that there were an UFO. Me, my cousin and all the adults went there to see. I said to that friend to come but she was too interested on the cake lol.
So we went there and started to see. It was on the same spot that a strange star that I saw was. Three lights(white), floating on the sky. Really big ones thought(It wasn't a plane). Than there was a forth, than a fifth, and than the sixth. forming a circle. They went from white to red and than to yellow, so to green, and started to desapear. Everyone tried shoot pictures but we couldn't, everything was just black(the sky was full of stars, but even those weren't appearing on pics). So it desapeared and I waited for a while until I saw a strange red ball(shining, it was just like wc3's fire orb tongue.gif) on the sky. It was really far and it was moving really fast, I tried to use my uncle's camera(good one) but it was only appearing the stars, and the energy cables around.
I pretty much believe that were Aliens.

Even thought it wasn't, I know that they already visited us. Probably were wanting to bring more resources to their planet( Lets see, when a race is able to visit far planets generally they are on the end of its civilization, because the wars always come... We k now WE are going to kill ourselves on the end because we'll lack on resources. If an alien visit the earth, probably will be to get resources. If they are peacefull they'll find a way to use diplomacy, but if not, we better wait for a not fair fight lol

EDIT: So bad tetiel isn't here x.x she always translate to a better english

Edited by Banhammer, 04 January 2008 - 12:24 PM.

#66 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 4 2008, 01:05 AM) View Post

none of those come from the pooper.

#67 Guest_Ali_*

Guest_Ali_*

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE(FlashGM @ Jan 3 2008, 08:57 AM) View Post
Stonehenge was made by humans not aliens. They had technology during that time to transport the rocks a fair distance; although it would still have been difficult. And they used it as a celestial calendar. If aliens could visit earth they probably had other methods of telling time.

I don't care what anybody says, you don't get rocks that size lying around naturally in Wiltshire. Or anywhere near Wiltshire for that matter. Except maybe Dorset. But I don't trust Dorset-folk.

Back to normality for a second, I don't really have any opinions on alien life, I don't actively believe or disbelieve in it.

#68 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE(Ali @ Jan 5 2008, 03:24 AM) View Post
I don't care what anybody says, you don't get rocks that size lying around naturally in Wiltshire. Or anywhere near Wiltshire for that matter. Except maybe Dorset. But I don't trust Dorset-folk.

Back to normality for a second, I don't really have any opinions on alien life, I don't actively believe or disbelieve in it.

Actually, the rocks could have been deposited when glacial ice covered most of Britain in the last ice age. tongue.gif There are multiple examples of these seemingly impossible rock deposits around the country. biggrin.gif

#69 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:52 AM

First off I want to say I'm very disappointed in the level of immaturity and spammyness in this topic. Just proves that it really does matter that different people get more or less punishment for the same crime on this forum

Just wanted to link you guys to a few video's/articles Alex showed me this morning, I think they're very good, interesting, and pretty much proves they exist in my opinion..:

(there are 11 parts so watch all of them)

http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=649
http://news.yahoo.co...at_071220070449

I would guess he doesn't care since they're all public videos, so

Edited by Fatal, 05 January 2008 - 06:53 AM.

#70 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:03 AM

We need a US glasnost to show what they actually do or indeed do not know once and for all. I do find it very interesting that the vast majority of 'UFO sightings' happen in America though (and mainly between 1945 and 1965 for some reason blink.gif).

#71 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE(foogie @ Jan 4 2008, 03:21 PM) View Post
none of those come from the pooper.

I didn't say they did tongue.gif

#72 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:49 PM

Yeah I believe they've visited before. I don't know if anything intelligent has visited, but I belive some kind of alien in general has visited. tongue.gif

#73 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE(Black Flame @ Jan 5 2008, 02:49 PM) View Post
Yeah I believe they've visited before. I don't know if anything intelligent has visited, but I belive some kind of alien in general has visited. tongue.gif

if they figured out how to get here, they must be intelligent blink.gif

#74 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(Fatal @ Jan 6 2008, 02:40 AM) View Post
if they figured out how to get here, they must be intelligent blink.gif

Not if they were just on a meteorite like I suggested. tongue.gif

#75 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(-GaMeZ- @ Jan 3 2008, 06:19 AM) View Post
Hmmm, isnt there theories that if you could go out to a certain distance that you would be in the past? blink.gif
Kinda like a paralelle world...

In that case... the aliens would be ourselves?
In which we COULD be classed as aliens, we DID come from nowhere, the earth had been around for billions of years and we have been just a few thousend!

That would be a theory where if you where to go in a straight line, you would eventually return to where you where, at a later time. But, that would not make us aliens, we came from earth, and we where born there.

Aliens are also suggested as another species then human.

If you think about it, we are so far the only known life form advanced enough for space travel. Wouldnt "aliens" look the same was we do?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users