Quantcast

Photo

I just had like a gazilion dreams in one night.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:11 AM

Well closer to around 10. Pretty bizarre night. Don't really remember most of them but I know there were a lot.
One dream was actually completely in Lego, I'm not kidding.
And my last dream involved Nicholas Cage and a girl who seemed like Kate Winslet. It was almost like a preview of Nicholas Cage's next crappy movie...this is the whole dream:
They're on a bus, Nicholas Cage is dressed like a weirdo, he tries to talk to the girl at first and gets rejected and he yells out something like "God forbid I try to talk to a girl and want to start a family in this city." So they get off the bus, and they start walking in the same direction, and Nicholas Cage says something witty about Starbucks and the end of the world, and the girl gets intrigued. Thats all of it..pretty damn random..

And one dream was a pretty scary dream, don't remember what it was, but in the dream I wake up and something scary happens. And then I really wake up and I'm sweating pretty bad.
I just woke up and tried to write all of this down, my lips are cracked like crazy sad.gif

Anyways, discuss recent dreams, stuff, chickens whatever.

Edited by Alex, 31 January 2008 - 09:15 AM.

#2 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:26 AM

Wow that's a weird dream. tongue.gif I usually don't remember my dreams. There is one dream I can recall though:
I'm sitting completely alone on this New York subway (and I've never been on a NY subway). The subway doors open and this huge purple H floats into the subway and sits down. I say 'Hi' and it says 'Sup yo.' Then all the subway doors open and the letters S, I, O, P, B, K, C, and U float in. They sit down and all say 'Whazz crackin'?' So I'm sitting there trying to figure out what the hell is going on, Then, I woke up.
I had a chem test that day in which part of it was memorizing certain elements and they're symbols...I aced it. tongue.gif So yeah...I think I had a burrito from Taco Bell for dinner that night or something so I blame that. tongue.gif

Oh, and I'm sure you probably know this, but you avatar is messed up.

Oh, and this MY 4000th POST!! biggrin.gif

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE(Black Flame @ Jan 31 2008, 05:26 PM) View Post
Wow that's a weird dream. tongue.gif I usually don't remember my dreams. There is one dream I can recall though:
I'm sitting completely alone on this New York subway (and I've never been on a NY subway). The subway doors open and this huge purple H floats into the subway and sits down. I say 'Hi' and it says 'Sup yo.' Then all the subway doors open and the letters S, I, O, P, B, K, C, and U float in. They sit down and all say 'Whazz crackin'?' So I'm sitting there trying to figure out what the hell is going on, Then, I woke up.
I had a chem test that day in which part of it was memorizing certain elements and they're symbols...I aced it. tongue.gif So yeah...I think I had a burrito from Taco Bell for dinner that night or something so I blame that. tongue.gif

Oh, and I'm sure you probably know this, but you avatar is messed up.

Oh, and this MY 4000th POST!! biggrin.gif

Hydrogen, Sulphur, Iodine, Oxygen, Lead, Potassium and Copper...

#4 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Jan 31 2008, 12:38 PM) View Post
Hydrogen, Sulphur, Iodine, Oxygen, Lead, Potassium and Copper...

I know. tongue.gif Plus, Lead is Pb and Copper is Cu. tongue.gif C is Carbon and P is Phosphorus.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:18 PM

Generally every person has many dreams over the course of the night but they only remember a few of them tongue.gif.

#6 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:21 PM

I know the feeling. I think the most I had in one night was at least 6-8. I forgot most of them by now but it created alot of confusion. I would wake up and think it's time to go to school or something and then I'd be pissed off. Then I woke up again and after breathing really hard for a couple seconds. It was really bizzare.

Btw: I have a chicken pot pie in the oven, can't wait till it's done biggrin.gif

#7 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:22 PM

XD people have many MANY dreams per night, only the ones recent to waking up are usually remembered.

I never remember my dreams though. sad.gif

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(foogie @ Jan 31 2008, 08:22 PM) View Post
XD people have many MANY dreams per night, only the ones recent to waking up are usually remembered.

I never remember my dreams though. sad.gif
That's because you are a noob.

#9 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

I tend to remember a lot of my dreams lately. I love them as well, it's a time where I'm unchained from any societal structures biggrin.gif

#10 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

There are techniques on helping dream recall if anyone is interetested in searching google for them, but usually the only ones interested are the ones practicing lucid dreaming. tongue.gif I've improved on remembering my dreams but I'm still not great at it yet. sad.gif

#11 Shadiel

Shadiel
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(ShadowLink64 @ Feb 4 2008, 01:39 PM) View Post
There are techniques on helping dream recall if anyone is interetested in searching google for them, but usually the only ones interested are the ones practicing lucid dreaming. tongue.gif I've improved on remembering my dreams but I'm still not great at it yet. sad.gif

There's a soundfile for a sense-altering program (i-Doser) called Lucid Dream that sort of helps with the lucidity (realization) of the dreams, letting you kind of... Notice and manipulate it better.

First time I tried it I wasn't lucid, but I dreamed I was walking down a long road with fences on either side.
Suddenly, the street in the middle turned to water and a dolphin swam like... Right up next to me.
He then 'handed' me a bag of lemons (Which, in retrospect, is a feat for something with fins) and said "Here you go, pal."

It really freaked me out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users