• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:47 PM

friends dont kno period!!! thank god

#27 xoverdozex

xoverdozex
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:54 PM

im 18 and in the marines lol and some of my friends know.. my roommate and i have meerca chase competitions when we're bored heh

but most of my friends don't know and don't care like it's not like i stay home from parties to play i just do it on my spare time when im bored to keep my occupied you knwo?

#28 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

yupp XD but i never stay home from parties to play neo wink.gif

#29 Nine

Nine
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:57 PM

I'd be so embarrassed if any of my friends knew or found out I played Neo. My best friend and I used to sort of play together and I knew a few people back in my good old high school days that did. I never ever talk about it. I know one of my siblings plays or used to and he's much older than I am, he's actually the one who showed it to me. I don't know why I'm so addicted to it.

It's like masturbation. Sort of.

Edited by Nine, 14 February 2008 - 09:59 PM.

#30 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE(Nine @ Feb 15 2008, 12:57 AM) View Post
I'd be so embarrassed if any of my friends knew or found out I played Neo. My best friend and I used to sort of play together and I knew a few people back in my good old high school days that did. I never ever talk about it. I know one of my siblings plays or used to and he's much older than I am, he's actually the one who showed it to me. I don't know why I'm so addicted to it.

ohmy.gif

#31 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE(Nine @ Feb 15 2008, 05:57 AM) View Post

You used to masturbate with your best friend? And your older sibling?

#32 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:13 PM

o.0 woh haha nice comparasen

#33 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 15 2008, 01:11 AM) View Post
You used to masturbate with your best friend? And your older sibling?

Glad I'm not the only one who read it that way. tongue.gif

#34 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Feb 14 2008, 10:37 PM) View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who read it that way. tongue.gif

i read it like that, but i kept it to myself haha

#35 Nine

Nine
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:44 PM

I really need to watch my wording.

I mean, in the sense that people don't talk about it often.

Well, I tend to talk about masturbation and stuff openly with a lot of my guy friends and but it's not like...

Er...blink.gif....

*Just stops*

#36 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE(Nine @ Feb 15 2008, 06:44 AM) View Post
I really need to watch my wording.

I mean, in the sense that people don't talk about it often.

Well, I tend to talk about masturbation and stuff openly with a lot of my guy friends and but it's not like...

Er...blink.gif....

*Just stops*

Good plan xD

#37 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:47 PM

haha yeah not the propper location xD

#38 dragonlady

dragonlady
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE(Hydrogen @ Feb 14 2008, 01:06 PM) View Post
Maybe they all play in secret too and you just don't know either shifty.gif maybe there is a huge conspiracy to hide this from everyone else but no one really stopped playing but just pretends they did shifty.gif

LMFAO!!

I started playing Neo when my 8 year old daughter asked me to sign her up.....Now she has to throw down with me for bandwidth.

So whenever anyone starts to think they might be a big loser or worry about friends finding out their big secret, just remember that there's an even bigger loser right here thumbsup.gif I'm 29, and I don't hesitate to boot my own kiddies off the net so that neo doesn't run slow when I'm restocking on the laptop.....

and I don't give a rat's left one who finds out tongue.gif . Why should you?

#39 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE(dragonlady @ Feb 14 2008, 11:51 PM) View Post
LMFAO!!

I started playing Neo when my 8 year old daughter asked me to sign her up.....Now she has to throw down with me for bandwidth.

So whenever anyone starts to think they might be a big loser or worry about friends finding out their big secret, just remember that there's an even bigger loser right here thumbsup.gif I'm 29, and I don't hesitate to boot my own kiddies off the net so that neo doesn't run slow when I'm restocking on the laptop.....

and I don't give a rat's left one who finds out tongue.gif . Why should you?

lol next time ill be sure to think about that xD

#40 Chellby

Chellby
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

My friends know. If they try to IM me and I don't respond right away they accuse me of "petting" blink.gif

I also boot my own kids off the puter so I can get on. tongue.gif

#41 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:49 AM

my friends know that I play as well, some of them play too

were a bit geeky and proud though smile.gif

#42 footee

footee
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:46 AM

Some do. But they say that it sucks, since they don't know what to do biggrin.gif

#43 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:42 PM

Lol I won't have to worry about booting my daughter of the comuter just yet ( 2 1/2 years old and all) but I know the day will come soon when I will for the sakke of wanting to play neo or come here... hmmm maybe I should think my plan over on getting her into neo too!

#44 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:44 PM

Nope, its to embarrassing to tell people. ohmy.gif

#45 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(Sunset @ Feb 15 2008, 06:42 PM) View Post
Lol I won't have to worry about booting my daughter of the comuter just yet ( 2 1/2 years old and all) but I know the day will come soon when I will for the sakke of wanting to play neo or come here... hmmm maybe I should think my plan over on getting her into neo too!
It's a great kids game and I think it'd be pretty cool to have your mom play along with you tongue.gif. There may be some time for that though tongue.gif.

The future is computers so the earlier she gets used to using them, the better for her biggrin.gif.

#46 adonis

adonis
  • 789 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:51 PM

why do people feel embarased about playing flash games? So much they couldn't confide in thier friends.

#47 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

Because most people remember playing neopets in 5th-6th grade not 11th. xDD

#48 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(Hydrogen @ Feb 15 2008, 06:44 PM) View Post
It's a great kids game and I think it'd be pretty cool to have your mom play along with you tongue.gif . There may be some time for that though tongue.gif .

The future is computers so the earlier she gets used to using them, the better for her biggrin.gif .

Hmmmm you know what hydrogen I think you maybe right there maybe I should start getting her to play along with me because the more she knows about computers would be the better for the future.

#49 Chellby

Chellby
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(Sunset @ Feb 15 2008, 10:14 PM) View Post
Hmmmm you know what hydrogen I think you maybe right there maybe I should start getting her to play along with me because the more she knows about computers would be the better for the future.

My son plays *he will be 6 tomorrow* and he has played for about a year. Now my almost 3 yr old is showing some interest, but he doesn't quite get it. The older one likes to play games, and I don't mind his being on neo. At least I know what the site is all about.

#50 dragonlady

dragonlady
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(funbun @ Feb 16 2008, 11:10 PM) View Post
My son plays *he will be 6 tomorrow* and he has played for about a year. Now my almost 3 yr old is showing some interest, but he doesn't quite get it. The older one likes to play games, and I don't mind his being on neo. At least I know what the site is all about.

That's what made me okay with putting my daughter on...I'd heard it was a safe atmosphere for kids.

Funny thing is this isn't really about whether or not neo is dorky rolleyes.gif , or whether to be mortified if we are exposed ohmy.gif

Seriously guys.....who wants (or needs for that matter) friends that make you embarassed about such a trivial thing? There are certainly more important things in life to be worried about. I personally wouldn't give anyone who didn't accept me-no matter how cheesy or dorky I may decide to be-the time of day anyway.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users