Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:58 PM

Discuss.

#2 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

Welfare is a bad solution. Doesn't mean they should be deported.

As for border security, fuck it, I'm all for open borders. If you can come here, then do so by any means, and get your shit together while you're here so you're at least documented.

#3 Shadiel

Shadiel
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:21 PM

Haha, oh wow.

Illegal Mexican-immigrants get it better than those of us that have lived here our entire lives.

Edited by Shadiel, 14 February 2008 - 08:22 PM.

#4 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:45 PM

I just did a quick re-edit of something I posted in anon (unrelated).

This is the future.

Edited by Cataliste, 14 February 2008 - 08:48 PM.

#5 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

Travis I will save you from those being spamming your topic with essentially completely unrelated things with hardly any real input to the issue. This is a serious issue guys >_>

This is a horrible idea. While I do to some extent agree with amnesty I do NOT agree with this type. I think whoever thought this up was on crack. Amnesty should be given to those who have integrated already into our society and are hardworking people. People who have not committed crimes and have done hard, honest work. Gang members and those who have done anything remotely illegal should be sent out. I am very open to Mexicans and Cambodians coming here if they wish to work but not if they wish to take advantage of us and commit crimes. However because a signifigant amount of murders and rapes and thefts are committed by illegal immigrants that bill is indeed a piece of shit. American government has an obligation to defend its citizens and that is NOT doing it.

#6 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Feb 15 2008, 10:43 AM) View Post
Travis I will save you from those being spamming your topic with essentially completely unrelated things with hardly any real input to the issue. This is a serious issue guys >_>

This is a horrible idea. While I do to some extent agree with amnesty I do NOT agree with this type. I think whoever thought this up was on crack. Amnesty should be given to those who have integrated already into our society and are hardworking people. People who have not committed crimes and have done hard, honest work. Gang members and those who have done anything remotely illegal should be sent out. I am very open to Mexicans and Cambodians coming here if they wish to work but not if they wish to take advantage of us and commit crimes. However because a significant amount of murders and rapes and thefts are committed by illegal immigrants that bill is indeed a piece of shit. American government has an obligation to defend its citizens and that is NOT doing it.

Sorry for the unrelated posts.
I have no problem with people immigrating here as long as they don't cause trouble and better themselves
by working and stuff..
Pretty much what you just said. biggrin.gif

#7 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:38 PM

Deleted all unrelated posts at request of topic creator. That's 22 posts. Wow.

#8 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:14 PM

How in the hell did this topic become so derailed? 22 posts is a lot. blink.gif

I'm not American, but aren't amnesty proposals like this supposed to facilitate the process of integrating illegal aliens into American society, and not hand stuff to them on a silver platter? IMO, whoever said the bill was a piece of shit is absolutely correct. The US government should practice some fiscal responsibility sometime (apart from this, maybe stop spending so much on wars, and start fixing their own problems and maybe paying off some of their debt). A good place to start is to not burden your citizens with the costs of absurd bills like this one.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users