Life as we know it will be no more!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#26 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 17 2008, 12:29 PM) View Post
It's nothing but endless piles of steaming bullshit.

Posting this anywhere outside of the "Jokes" forum is a poor reflection on you.

So harsh.

But I agree, the guy shited it out, and people who think its real are eating that guys shit.

#27 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

If anything the internet has taught me, its to doubt documentary style videos with text and music in the background.

#28 Raillery

Raillery
  • 353 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:10 PM

I'm surprised no one noticed that the picture taken by whoever (the one that was split into three parts) had a tropical tree (palm?) in it. However, right before the picture the author states that it can only be seen in "southern, very south, locations." rolleyes.gif

#29 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:24 PM

LMFAO this is the single biggest piece of stupidity i have read......one of the worst end of the world theories ever. I find the Second Coming of Christ more believable than a video of random unsupported (but claims to be) text with hand drawn pictures of a planet from some kind of alien galaxy....cmon guys please get real.

#30 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:58 PM

Almost got worried for a minute until i read the NASA site info place... If by any VERY rare chance this is all true im taking my chances anyways im on an island that would be wiped out so fast we would have no chance regardless XD

#31 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE(Blizzard @ Feb 17 2008, 12:35 PM) View Post
So harsh.

But I agree, the guy shited it out, and people who think its real are eating that guys shit.

The next motherfucker that deletes my post is going to get cock in the eye.
I've seen much worse from lesser members.

ANYWAYS, Blizzard make up your mind. First its real then its fake?

#32 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:09 PM

I'm in the middle of watching it now and its pretty interesting even if it isn't true.

What is this theory based on?

#33 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:35 PM

If this were anything but bullshit, then how come I haven't heard of it until this very moment?

It's nothing but a bunch of lies coming from some guy who obviously wants to cause panic or become popular. Just don't worry about it.

#34 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE(Tailwind @ Feb 17 2008, 10:35 PM) View Post
If this were anything but bullshit, then how come I haven't heard of it until this very moment?

It's nothing but a bunch of lies coming from some guy who obviously wants to cause panic or become popular. Just don't worry about it.

...because it was being covered up?

and I doubt he is the only person who has posted something on the internet about this happening tongue.gif

#35 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE(Tailwind @ Feb 17 2008, 02:35 PM) View Post

Just like the hoax from the 40's-50's about the UFOS.

#36 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 17 2008, 01:29 PM) View Post
It's nothing but endless piles of steaming bullshit.

Posting this anywhere outside of the "Jokes" forum is a poor reflection on you.

Agreed. Even though pole shift is an accepted theory it won't happen over a short time period. And I wouldn't the imagine the results to be devastating at all.

Edited by FlashGM, 17 February 2008 - 03:20 PM.

#37 Nine

Nine
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

Ugh, I hate stupid shit like this. Nothing but bullshit to get attention or try to spook people.

I'm still trying to catch my breath from that traumatic Y2K incident. *eye roll*

#38 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:30 PM

Thought i'm sure he fooled tons of people. tongue.gif

#39 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(Nine @ Feb 17 2008, 10:27 PM) View Post
Ugh, I hate stupid shit like this. Nothing but bullshit to get attention or try to spook people.

I'm still trying to catch my breath from that traumatic Y2K incident. *eye roll*

Fact: My dads friend buried guns in his front yard in case Y2K happened.

#40 Nine

Nine
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:42 PM

LMAO

Ah, I wonder how it felt to go back out there and dig them back out afterwards. Things like this are amusing, sometimes. Mostly just annoying though.

Edited by Nine, 17 February 2008 - 05:43 PM.

#41 Shadiel

Shadiel
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(Blizzard @ Feb 17 2008, 12:17 PM) View Post
If it was real, course thats what they would say.

Yeah, and if it's fake they'd say that too, lol.

It's bullshit, don't worry about it.
Don't spend your time preparing to survive, make an effort to live the way you want and when that day comes, you'll have no regrets. smile.gif

#42 iNextGenWarrior

iNextGenWarrior
  • 1635 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:28 PM

Ok you guys seriously think that I want to become popular on Neocodex rofl.gif ... This theory makes sense and yes they would cover it up because 1. They think that it could possibly be delayed until another year or 2. The world would be in a total uproar... Why did NASA release information about it in a 1983 newspaper and now they are calling it a gas giant... Yeah thats so true 6751ov8.png .

Believe me if you want... I just believe it because all the facts add up... If you think i'm doing this for popularity then your wrong... If I don't want popularity in my HS... What makes you think I want to be popular for being a crazy lunatic on neocodex...

Even if you don't think this is true or anything... Still live life to the fullest!

Edited by NextGenWarrior, 17 February 2008 - 07:29 PM.

#43 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(NextGenWarrior @ Feb 18 2008, 03:28 AM) View Post
Ok you guys seriously think that I want to become popular on Neocodex rofl.gif ... This theory makes sense and yes they would cover it up because 1. They think that it could possibly be delayed until another year or 2. The world would be in a total uproar... Why did NASA release information about it in a 1983 newspaper and now they are calling it a gas giant... Yeah thats so true 6751ov8.png .

Believe me if you want... I just believe it because all the facts add up... If you think i'm doing this for popularity then your wrong... If I don't want popularity in my HS... What makes you think I want to be popular for being a crazy lunatic on neocodex...
Even if you don't think this is true or anything... Still live life to the fullest!

You mean, apart from the fact that most of the facts aren't facts at all, factually speaking?

#44 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE(NextGenWarrior @ Feb 17 2008, 07:28 PM) View Post

You, my friend, are a retard.

This is fucking stupid. HE BELIEVES THERE IS A PLANET WITH THE "OLD GODS" AND "GIANTS" ON IT. I will go make a documentary with shitty picture, horrible music, and "claimed facts" and tell you that on September 11, 2015 (yes, this is a special date. You wonder why everything happens on this day? It has been a conspiracy for thousands of years. Every secret agency or society has revered this day for it sacredness. The Freemasons worshiped this day.) millions of "Flations", or the amphibian-like creatures that thrive in the molten core of the Earth, are going to finally break through to the surface and enslave the human race. Approximately 1/2 of all humans will be consumed as an example of their power, and the other half will be used to build giant buildings to support these middle-earth creatues.

My made up bullshit story is as legitimate as this guy's story.

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE(Sean @ Feb 18 2008, 03:41 AM) View Post

This is fucking stupid. HE BELIEVES THERE IS A PLANET WITH THE "OLD GODS" AND "GIANTS" ON IT. I will go make a documentary with shitty picture, horrible music, and "claimed facts" and tell you that on September 11, 2015 (yes, this is a special date. You wonder why everything happens on this day? It has been a conspiracy for thousands of years. Every secret agency or society has revered this day for it sacredness. The Freemasons worshiped this day.) millions of "Flations", or the amphibian-like creatures that thrive in the molten core of the Earth, are going to finally break through to the surface and enslave the human race. Approximately 1/2 of all humans will be consumed as an example of their power, and the other half will be used to build giant buildings to support these middle-earth creatues.

Damn, Sean blink.gif
Never thought I'd see the day when you outstripped me for harshness tongue.gif

#46 iNextGenWarrior

iNextGenWarrior
  • 1635 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(Sean @ Feb 17 2008, 07:41 PM) View Post

Yeah ok i'm a retard tongue.gif I already said that if you don't believe don't post this stupid stuff about how stupid and insane I am... Just shut up and go continue w/e you were doing... Stupid meat...

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE(NextGenWarrior @ Feb 18 2008, 03:45 AM) View Post
Yeah ok i'm a retard tongue.gif I already said that if you don't believe don't post this stupid stuff about how stupid and insane I am... Just shut up and go continue w/e you were doing... Stupid meat...

If you post something, you're going to get a discussion.
You don't get to stipulate who can post, and thus turn the thread into a massive mutual back-patting session.
That ain't how it works.

Edited by Sunscorch, 17 February 2008 - 07:47 PM.

#48 iNextGenWarrior

iNextGenWarrior
  • 1635 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 17 2008, 07:46 PM) View Post
If you post something, you're going to get a discussion.
You don't get to stipulate who can post, and thus turn the thread into a massive mutual back-patting session.
That ain't how it works.

ok "meat" i'll never post something like this again since there are so many "meats" on it... Can someone please lock this thread.

#49 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:57 PM

Brings to mind a quote, the orginator of which I cannot remember:
"If people don't want to be laughed at for their beliefs, they shouldn't have such funny beliefs."

#50 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 17 2008, 07:57 PM) View Post
Brings to mind a quote, the orginator of which I cannot remember:
"If people don't want to be laughed at for their beliefs, they shouldn't have such funny beliefs."

Lmao, thats funny as hell, because its true. tongue.gif

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users