• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1161 replies to this topic

#451 Cutieinwi19

Cutieinwi19
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Feb 8 2008, 07:44 PM) View Post
Dunno, try them. tongue.gif

Didn't you make the program? What programs do I need to run this? How do I run it once it is downloaded onto my computer?

#452 gwen

gwen
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:50 PM

I would really like to be able to use multiple programs that this site offers so I'd like to figure out why it is not working for me, HOWEVER the plot is for a limited time and I wanna get this step over with asap, so I am willing to pay for the use of this specific program right now... (but not 100k) lookaround.gif

#453 Cutieinwi19

Cutieinwi19
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE(gwen @ Feb 8 2008, 07:50 PM) View Post
I would really like to be able to use multiple programs that this site offers so I'd like to figure out why it is not working for me, HOWEVER the plot is for a limited time and I wanna get this step over with asap, so I am willing to pay for the use of this specific program right now... (but not 100k) lookaround.gif

I wouldn't pay 100k either. Lol. I have it, but I wouldn't. shifty.gif

#454 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(canthelpit @ Feb 9 2008, 01:49 AM) View Post
yeah, same here, i at least have the following but don know how to read it
Removed crybaby.gif

That's the wrong data.

QUOTE(Cutieinwi19 @ Feb 9 2008, 01:49 AM) View Post
Didn't you make the program? What programs do I need to run this? How do I run it once it is downloaded onto my computer?

Yes. Already been answered. Double-click it.

#455 katie1224

katie1224
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:53 PM

I'd like to extend a giant thank you to the ones who wrote/helped with/helped explain this program.

I don't use programs, but fuck, midterms are next week and the next step is already out (when we had a full week to do step 1??), so I just don't have time to deal with coded plot steps.

...I'd also like to extend a giant middle finger for making me litter my desktop with possible "required programs" and making me restart like 3 times to install said programs. XD

But really, thanks guys. I probably won't be back to use any of the more questionably motived programs, so goodbye forever I guess!

#456 Cutieinwi19

Cutieinwi19
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Feb 8 2008, 07:52 PM) View Post
That's the wrong data.

Yes. Already been answered. Double-click it.

I did double click and changed the properties and nothing happens. Gives me an error code.

#457 crocross

crocross
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

will some one please please please help me find mine out, i would thank you a lot, i can pay you if you want, a reasonable price

#458 Hellkat13

Hellkat13
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:06 PM

hi! I was wondering if there is anyone that knows about an error I recieved working with the decoder program. I have filled out all spaces in the decoder, but I was a little confused on how to fill out the Modifier List. Can anyone explain that to me? Also, it hasn't worked with the last two codes that I've entered. This is what I'm working with now:

Removed|0||ECCCFDAA|EADCDEFE|3|BCECEABC,AEDAFEBF,BBFAEABA,DABADFCC,AEADBFDB,FADECBDB,ACEBBACB,FEECEFFA,EEABEDBB,BBCEEDAC,CAFECCDE,DCDECDCE,EFCBEABA,DFCBBAFB,DCEFDCDA,FDEECECA,FBAFFFAA,EAFABAFC,FCDAFBEB,FCACEFAB,EEEAFFAE,EDACEBFA,FABBEFCC,CADABEAB,DBCDCDCB,FAEBFACB,CEBDDAFA,AFBCEFEA,BDCBFCCB,CEDAFDEE|10. Message ID:|Key:|Result:|Target:|Back To Inbox|Modifier 1:|Modifier 2:|Modifier 3:|

Can anyone work a bit with me on this? rolleyes.gif

#459 Cutieinwi19

Cutieinwi19
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE(crocross @ Feb 8 2008, 08:05 PM) View Post
will some one please please please help me find mine out, i would thank you a lot, i can pay you if you want, a reasonable price

You and me both. *sigh* sad.gif

QUOTE(Hellkat13 @ Feb 8 2008, 08:06 PM) View Post
hi! I was wondering if there is anyone that knows about an error I recieved working with the decoder program. I have filled out all spaces in the decoder, but I was a little confused on how to fill out the Modifier List. Can anyone explain that to me? Also, it hasn't worked with the last two codes that I've entered. This is what I'm working with now:

Removed|0||ECCCFDAA|EADCDEFE|3|BCECEABC,AEDAFEBF,BBFAEABA,DABADFCC,AEADBFDB,FADECBDB,ACEBBACB,FEECEFFA,EEABEDBB,BBCEEDAC,CAFECCDE,DCDECDCE,EFCBEABA,DFCBBAFB,DCEFDCDA,FDEECECA,FBAFFFAA,EAFABAFC,FCDAFBEB,FCACEFAB,EEEAFFAE,EDACEBFA,FABBEFCC,CADABEAB,DBCDCDCB,FAEBFACB,CEBDDAFA,AFBCEFEA,BDCBFCCB,CEDAFDEE|10. Message ID:|Key:|Result:|Target:|Back To Inbox|Modifier 1:|Modifier 2:|Modifier 3:|

Can you help me install it? lol

#460 gwen

gwen
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

I can't hep you with that, I know the progam has some gliches tho from prev posts
would you like to get paid for useing the program for me??

I will give you my messege ids...

#461 Hellkat13

Hellkat13
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(Cutieinwi19 @ Feb 8 2008, 06:07 PM) View Post

Sure! I had some trouble with it too. ALL DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS ARE COVERED ON PAGE 16 OF THIS THREAD. Lots of people have had problems with it. There are links to ALL programs needed on the FAQ page, and codex page. thumbsup.gif

#462 Cutieinwi19

Cutieinwi19
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE(Hellkat13 @ Feb 8 2008, 08:12 PM) View Post
Sure! I had some trouble with it too. ALL DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS ARE COVERED ON PAGE 16 OF THIS THREAD. Lots of people have had problems with it. There are links to ALL programs needed on the FAQ page, and codex page. thumbsup.gif

Are you willing to talk to me off here? smile.gif

#463 canthelpit

canthelpit
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE(Cutieinwi19 @ Feb 8 2008, 06:07 PM) View Post
You and me both. *sigh* sad.gif

hi, can you tell me how to read this ?
Removed
please, thanks
crybaby.gif

#464 gwen

gwen
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

Sure! I had some trouble with it too. ALL DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS ARE COVERED ON PAGE 16 OF THIS THREAD. Lots of people have had problems with it. There are links to ALL programs needed on the FAQ page, and codex page.

yeah, that didn't hepl, I have downloaded all the "required programs" and still nothing

hi, can you tell me how to read this ?
Removed
please, thanks

that is the wrong data as laser said, what did you put in the url after "id="?

#465 canthelpit

canthelpit
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(gwen @ Feb 8 2008, 06:15 PM) View Post
yeah, that didn't hepl, I have downloaded all the "required programs" and still nothing

that is the wrong data as laser said, what did you put in the url after "id="?

the message id, i think ?

#466 katie1224

katie1224
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE(Hellkat13 @ Feb 8 2008, 06:06 PM) View Post

103ec6|0||EFDAA|EADFE|3|BCEBC,AEBF,BBBA,DACC,AEAB,FADDB,ACACB,FEA,EEABEB,BBCAC,CACDE,DCDCE,EBEBA,DFFB,DCCDA,FDECA,FBAFAA,EAFFC,FCDEB,FCFAB,EFAE,EDAFA,FABC,CAB,DBCB,FAECB,CEFA,AFEA,BDCCCB,CEDEE|10. Message ID:|Key:|Result:|Target:|Back To Inbox|Modifier 1:|Modifier 2:|Modifier 3:|

Red = 1st blank
Purple = 2nd blank
3rd blank = "6"
Blue = modifier list, 4th blank.
Black = doesn't go anywhere, ignore it

Also, I cut out a lot of parts to your code, I'm not sure if TNT can track your account through those so you might want to edit your post.

#467 gwen

gwen
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

the message id, i think ?

where did that message id come from? was it on the top left of the decoding part of the puzzle?

#468 Hellkat13

Hellkat13
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

These are the required programs:

http://msdn.microsof...l/html/cpad.asp

http://msdn2.microso...y/ms968493.aspx

http://www.ascentive...ibraryfiles.exe

Then try this:

http://www.neocodex....ownload-47.html

To check to make sure it's working:

http://www.neocodex....ownload-14.html

#469 canthelpit

canthelpit
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(katie1224 @ Feb 8 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post
Red = 1st blank
Purple = 2nd blank
3rd blank = "6"

Also, I cut out a lot of parts to your code, I'm not sure if TNT can track your account through those so you might want to edit your post.

what does the efdaa stand for ? i dont get it

#470 Germ

Germ
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

I do not understand the chars part of the program. Here is what I have so far:

This is my code:
Removed|0||BBAB|ABCA|1|BBCA,AABB,CBCA,ACCB,BAAA,ABCA,CCBC,BCBB,ABAA,AAAA|20. Message ID:|Key:|Result:|Target:|Back To Inbox|Modifier:|

Start Key:
BBAB

Target:
ABCA

Modifier List:
BBCA,AABB,CBCA,ACCB,BAAA,ABCA,CCBC,BCBB,ABAA,AAAA

Chars:

NO IDEA.

Can anyone tell me if this is a single, triple, or double code and why? Also, can you tell me what the Chars are and how to find it as well as if the information I have for Modifier List, Start Key, and Target are correct?

Thanks.

#471 Cutieinwi19

Cutieinwi19
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:26 PM

I GOT THE PROGRAM TO WORK!!! YES!!!

#472 gwen

gwen
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

wow! it must have been that 3rd prog I needed thanks!

#473 honetbunn2008

honetbunn2008
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

why am I having problems with opening up the decoder. I'm getting an error message that says :
codex check module version: 3.1.4.0
dll set up error -RunCodexCheck-0- Please check that you have the required files.

#474 Hellkat13

Hellkat13
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE(katie1224 @ Feb 8 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post
Red = 1st blank
Purple = 2nd blank
3rd blank = "6"

When I enter the the modifier code, do I enter the entire number or just the fourth one? With commas or without? I'm sort of lost on that part only: how to enter the modifier code. tongue.gif

#475 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE(Muse @ Feb 9 2008, 02:25 AM) View Post
I do not understand the chars part of the program. Here is what I have so far:

This is my code:
Start Key:
Target:
Modifier List:
Chars:

NO IDEA.

Can anyone tell me if this is a single, triple, or double code and why? Also, can you tell me what the Chars are and how to find it as well as if the information I have for Modifier List, Start Key, and Target are correct?

Thanks.

It's single when you've only got one box to drag the modifiers to, double if there's two boxes, triple if there's 3.

Yours is single, so the Chars would be 3 (A,B,C are the only characters in the modifiers).

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users