Stupid things that you're afraid of.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

I'm afraid of bees and water. Water as in swimming and stuff. I've had...traumatizing moments in my life involving swimming. sad.gif

I'm also afraid of Ann Coulter, but I don't think I'm alone in that respect.

#27 misakirose

misakirose
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Kitsune @ Feb 25 2008, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and I'm excessively counter-productive in the sense that whenever I am worried or scared of something, I almost guarantee the situation will get worse. For example, I got behind in law in my second year and started to feel stupid when I came out of lectures, so instead of working hard to catch up to avoid feeling like I was stupid, instead I didn't go to my lectures - if I didn't go I couldn't feel stupid now could I? So thus I guaranteed that I couldn't do well. Granted I didn't fail but I got 3 C+'s and a B+...

I hear you on that. Once I felt so bad after one of my lectures I cried, and didn't go for a week...

#28 Grizzy

Grizzy
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

insects creep the shit out of me
but I'll squash the shit out of them when I recollect myself.

Also I get scared in sudden darkness, like a 2 min blackout that happened last week, I ran in my room and locked it...I felt so ashamed *sniff*
I can't even claim the rights of an 18 year old male anymore... *runs*

i thought I was afraid of heights, but flying in a plane is cool...but I do get a bit woosy over an enormous height in an open area

I don't know if this counts, but I go emo when I fail in school.
>.>

Edited by desiresd, 25 February 2008 - 06:38 PM.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users