Photo

Niburu - Planet X

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Germ

Germ
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

So do you guys think that Planet X will cause chaos in 2012? All I see is videos and anyone can make anything up these days. What do you guys think?

http://revver.com/vi...rt-the-passage/

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

Didn't we debunk this shit a week ago?

#3 Aetas

Aetas
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Sunscorch @ Feb 27 2008, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't we debunk this shit a week ago?

That's what I thought! We had a huge discussion, with a minor flameout. It was t3h ub3r funz.

I sincerely don't think it's a threat. Documentaries with music and text like that without a real announcer don't seem legitimate at all to meh.

They're like the illegiminate kids born from documentaries and a nerd.

#4 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

Actually, there is a theory as to why there is a mass extinction on Earth every 26 million years (or something around that tongue.gif), and it involves a brown dwarf lurking on the edge of our solar system. They haven't proved it's existence, but apparently it has a 26 million year revolution which happens to pass through an asteroid field, consequently sending up to a billion asteroids out into our solar system. This is just a theory by some astrophysicist, but it may be possible.

Whether or not this 26 million year period will happen to fall on 2012, I highly doubt it. Is it called Niburu? No. Does it have giants on it? No. Is it possible that is may exist, though no proof of it yet? Yes.

Ya never know tongue.gif

#5 Shadiel

Shadiel
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

I'm pretty sure that if a shit-ton of asteroids came through our solar system, even if almost all of them missed, the earth would be F'd up beyond repair.
I'd say the extinction was a mere right place, right time, right condition type of thing, but that's just my two cents. tongue.gif

#6 Nine

Nine
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:22 PM

Blah. This shit will never go away, will it? I say we all should concern ourselves with living life to the fullest rather than trying to come up with theories of how we're all gonna die.

#7 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

Okay... since I didn't laugh hard enough at the last topic...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh.gif HAHAHAHAHAHA rofl.gif

#8 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Tetiel @ Feb 27 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay... since I didn't laugh hard enough at the last topic...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh.gif HAHAHAHAHAHA rofl.gif

QUOTE (Sean @ Feb 27 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, there is a theory as to why there is a mass extinction on Earth every 26 million years (or something around that tongue.gif), and it involves a brown dwarf lurking on the edge of our solar system. They haven't proved it's existence, but apparently it has a 26 million year revolution which happens to pass through an asteroid field, consequently sending up to a billion asteroids out into our solar system. This is just a theory by some astrophysicist, but it may be possible.

Whether or not this 26 million year period will happen to fall on 2012, I highly doubt it. Is it called Niburu? No. Does it have giants on it? No. Is it possible that is may exist, though no proof of it yet? Yes.

Ya never know tongue.gif

Yet you refuse to believe there could be a god...

#9 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:30 AM

To be quite honest with you I don't know what to make of Niribu. I am neutral on its existence. I do have reasons for believing it but I can't speak these opinions on here, too many of you don't like to think outside what I like to call 'Drone logic'. Basically you follow the crowd and never want to imagine anything that would serverly change the way you live your lives.

I mean if I told you that there is a scientifically supported argument that aliens created us ? *waits for laughs* if anyone wants to hear anymore about it I will share this argument, however I am not going to dare share this opinion when everyone will laugh at it tongue.gif

#10 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (eRauzed @ Feb 28 2008, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be quite honest with you I don't know what to make of Niribu. I am neutral on its existence. I do have reasons for believing it but I can't speak these opinions on here, too many of you don't like to think outside what I like to call 'Drone logic'. Basically you follow the crowd and never want to imagine anything that would serverly change the way you live your lives.

I mean if I told you that there is a scientifically supported argument that aliens created us ? *waits for laughs* if anyone wants to hear anymore about it I will share this argument, however I am not going to dare share this opinion when everyone will laugh at it tongue.gif

It's okay Raui. People laugh at Christians for believing in God which I believe there is just as much evidence to support aliens creating us. Nibiru however... at least the last video was absolutely ridiculous.

#11 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Tetiel @ Feb 28 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's okay Raui. People laugh at Christians for believing in God which I believe there is just as much evidence to support aliens creating us. Nibiru however... at least the last video was absolutely ridiculous.

Its all in the presentation, I bet you if they presented you with a neater, more accurate and definately not so to the point you would actually take abit more in.

Anyway since Steph being the genious she is just told me a very smart thing I will share my opinion.

The argument that we are not of this Earth is actually more accepted than we might think. Many people think we started off as microbes on a metor which hit Earth. This is a very simple concept to understand. Anyone who doesn't just think of it like this; 'We were once germs or bacteria on a far away planet, one day an asteriod hit the planet and because we are microbes we can survive harsh conditions so we strapped in for a ride, we hit earth and started to evolve'.

Human evolution on the other hand is very hard to understand. We are so different to other species on this planet, we are thought of as 'brothers' of the homosapien race and this is generally accepted as a true statement. Some anomalies in this argument do require research but lets start by telling you that we are so different from mammals that we actually have some properaties of reptiles. Our skin wrinkles with age, this is a trait our fellow ape brothers don't share however a reptiles skin will wrinkle with age. Did you also know that our ape brothers also don't have the same amount of chambers as we have, we actually have 4 which happens to be the sae amount as a reptile. All species of ape have the same amount of chromosomes, infact we actually have less.

You can ask how this ties in with us being of alien origin, now without looking into ET stuff it doesn't make too much sense. Basically all I am trying to prove atm is that we aren't of this Earth. If you want to know how this ties in with aliens look for yourself.

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (eRauzed @ Feb 28 2008, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its all in the presentation, I bet you if they presented you with a neater, more accurate and definately not so to the point you would actually take abit more in.

Anyway since Steph being the genious she is just told me a very smart thing I will share my opinion.

The argument that we are not of this Earth is actually more accepted than we might think. Many people think we started off as microbes on a metor which hit Earth. This is a very simple concept to understand. Anyone who doesn't just think of it like this; 'We were once germs or bacteria on a far away planet, one day an asteriod hit the planet and because we are microbes we can survive harsh conditions so we strapped in for a ride, we hit earth and started to evolve'.

Human evolution on the other hand is very hard to understand. We are so different to other species on this planet, we are thought of as 'brothers' of the homosapien race and this is generally accepted as a true statement. Some anomalies in this argument do require research but lets start by telling you that we are so different from mammals that we actually have some properaties of reptiles. Our skin wrinkles with age, this is a trait our fellow ape brothers don't share however a reptiles skin will wrinkle with age. Did you also know that our ape brothers also don't have the same amount of chambers as we have, we actually have 4 which happens to be the sae amount as a reptile. All species of ape have the same amount of chromosomes, infact we actually have less.

You can ask how this ties in with us being of alien origin, now without looking into ET stuff it doesn't make too much sense. Basically all I am trying to prove atm is that we aren't of this Earth. If you want to know how this ties in with aliens look for yourself.

About wrinkling with age, I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain it happens in other primates at the very least, although they're generally pretty wrinkly anyhow.
All mammals have a four chambered heart, Raui. As for reptiles, the septum between their ventricles is incomplete, so it could be argued that they only have a three chambered heart.
And we have fewer chromosomes than other primates because two of them fused and became our Chromosome 2.

Also, we're not brothers of Homo sapiens, we -are- Homo sapiens, or Homo sapiens sapiens if you want to get really technical.

Edited by Sunscorch, 28 February 2008 - 05:21 AM.

#13 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:52 PM

Your right, Let me just read up on what I was sayig again, I remember hearing a very interesting interview about it all. When I find it again I'll phrase what Ive said to actually make sense xD

#14 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Sonic @ Feb 27 2008, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet you refuse to believe there could be a god...

I'm not necessarily saying that I believe in what I posted, just throwing out a scientific aspect (although not proven) that some people might choose to associate Nibiru with. In my own opinion, I really don't believe in either, not necessarily care tongue.gif

#15 /Max

/Max
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

That lady is amazing.

"Alright, so we are all doomed. I'll see you guys next time!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users