27 replies to this topic

#26 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Ali @ Feb 29 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My half brother is a Leap Day baby and celebrates Feb 28th just because as a kid he always wanted his birthday that one day earlier and it kind of became accepted as his birthday. tongue.gif

Feb 29th is the day that girls are 'traditonally' allowed to propose. That's about the only leap year thing I know.

Alizzle!

I don't really believe in this "men should be the first one to make a move" thing. dry.gif It's much more attractive to a man to see a woman who knows what she wants and takes the actions to get it.

Early bird gets the worm.

#27 Guest_Ali_*

Guest_Ali_*

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Hydrogen @ Mar 1 2008, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alizzle!

I don't really believe in this "men should be the first one to make a move" thing. dry.gif It's much more attractive to a man to see a woman who knows what she wants and takes the actions to get it.

Early bird gets the worm.

Alizzle?! ...Worryingly I quite like it. wacko.gif

Hence why traditonially was in inverted commas. tongue.gif It's 2008 after all, life is hardly a Jane Austen novel anymore. tongue.gif

#28 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Ali @ Feb 29 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My half brother is a Leap Day baby and celebrates Feb 28th just because as a kid he always wanted his birthday that one day earlier and it kind of became accepted as his birthday. tongue.gif

Feb 29th is the day that girls are 'traditonally' allowed to propose. That's about the only leap year thing I know.

Yup this is true and if he would refuse he had to let the woman down easy and buy her a silk gown, or gloves, or s..there was something else but I forgot lol

.... hmm I should go prpose to my bf maybe get a new dress outta it XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users