52 replies to this topic

#51 Nine

Nine
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (desiresd @ Mar 18 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
besides don't pigs "recycle", ugh

A lot of animals "recycle".

Dogs, rabbits and other rodents, pigs, gorrillas, other. From a book on poop, here's the reason why:

Many animals eat poop on a regular basis. These include rabbits, rodents, gorillas, many insects such as dung beetles and flies, and yes, dogs. (Keep that in mind the next time a dog wants to lick you!) Herbivores such as rabbits and rodents eat their own poop because their diet of plants is hard to digest efficiently, and they have to make two passes at it to get everything out of the meal. This is equivalent to a cow chewing its cud, only cows are able to re-eat their food without having to poop it out first. Another reason why animals eat poop is that poop contains vitamins produced by their intestinal bacteria. The animal is unable to absorb the vitamins through the intestinal wall, but can get at them by eating the poop. Another reason that animals such as dogs and flies eat poop is that poop contains a certain amount of protein. Dogs are particularly fond of cat poop because cat poop is high in protein.

Actually, we all have most likely intaken feces at one time or another. People who don't wash their hands and then serve you up food. It's technically the same. We wouldn't do it on purpose, because it's sick nasty and we get sick, unless their was something messed up in our head but yeah.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Edited by Nine, 20 March 2008 - 05:27 PM.

#52 Grizzy

Grizzy
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:37 PM

you've ruined my day, your specialty I presume?
Here comes the memories of all the news interviews on restaurants and chefs.......ugh
the horror
I'm gonna look up this mcRIB...I still doubt it exists...then again

Wow...those ribs? I used to see this crap at middle school

#53 Twilight

Twilight
  • 429 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (desiresd @ Mar 20 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you've ruined my day, your specialty I presume?
Here comes the memories of all the news interviews on restaurants and chefs.......ugh
the horror
I'm gonna look up this mcRIB...I still doubt it exists...then again

Wow...those ribs? I used to see this crap at middle school

DON'T YOU EVER CALL THE MCRIB CRAP! i will end you. it's the best thing that man has ever tasted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users