Okay i lost 140m ...now im a pissed scammer

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#26 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Kitsune @ Jul 2 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interhacker, I really would like it if you stopped scamming people's accounts though... You have no need to do it, as I've seen how easily you can make np, and it seemed to be something you enjoyed. I really think you should stop, but it's up to you in the end.

I already have done, i saw the reaction on codex and reilised it was stupid of me, believe me or not, but im not scamming no more....i make more legit anyways..thanks

#27 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already have done, i saw the reaction on codex and reilised it was stupid of me, believe me or not, but im not scamming no more....i make more legit anyways..thanks

doh.gif Do you realize you severely tarnished your record with this anyways?

#28 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Hawk @ Jul 2 2008, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly what she said, with the exception of I've never seen you make NP.

Want me to help you establish yourself again? I'll try to make a nice bit of NP if you'd like, at least some startup cash for you. 1we8.gif

Thanks but i made 6m legit on my new account before i took the "dark side", i have stoped scamming now, am just gonna enjoy the site for what it is....

Edited by Interhacker, 02 July 2008 - 09:57 PM.

#29 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

Oh, and thanks for stopping the scamming. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks but i made 6m legit on my new account before i took the "dark side", i have stoped scamming now, am just gonna enjoy the site for what it is....

Damn you're a beast.

#30 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Hawk @ Jul 2 2008, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doh.gif Do you realize you severely tarnished your record with this anyways?

I didnt know i had one unsure.gif

Yeah i know i was wrong to scam, and i let people down... but in time i will regain the trust people had in me wink.gif hopefully

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 2 2008, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i know i was wrong to scam, and i let people down... but in time i will regain the trust people had in me wink.gif hopefully

I made the 6m through 5 days of constant auction sniping

#31 ROFLCopterz

ROFLCopterz
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 2 2008, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone has a record.

#32 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, you have one from the time you create an account.

Don't worry though, others have severely tarnished theirs in the past. Just learn from your mistakes and move on, that is the best advice I can give you. And a lot can change very quick, I'm pretty sure we've had mods that had been banned at one point in time, right? And they didn't ask to be. 1we8.gif

#33 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (ROFLCopterz @ Jul 2 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone has a record.

I have a rare beatles record with "cant by me love" on it.... i brought it at a charity shop XD

QUOTE (Hawk @ Jul 2 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, you have one from the time you create an account.

Don't worry though, others have severely tarnished theirs in the past. Just learn from your mistakes and move on, that is the best advice I can give you. And a lot can change very quick, I'm pretty sure we've had mods that had been banned at one point in time, right? And they didn't ask to be. 1we8.gif

Its kind of demoralising..... all the work and trust gone in 60 seconds so to speak

#34 ROFLCopterz

ROFLCopterz
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 2 2008, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a rare beatles record with "cant by me love" on it.... i brought it at a charity shop XD

Its kind of demoralising..... all the work and trust gone in 60 seconds so to speak

See everyone has a record.

Woh... 60 seconds. More like a few hours. tongue.gif

But don't worry, your still the same Interhacker in my eyes. console.gif

#35 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Jul 3 2008, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh trust me. I use to flame like a little kid in the debate section about a year ago and built a really bad reputation, even among most of the board (since people can't keep the drama in one section tongue.gif). I've certainly overcome that now.

He definitely has. biggrin.gif Still an annoying twirp at times, but definitely better. tongue.gif

Scamming is a bit harder to overcome though, but seeing as no Codex member was directly affected by your actions, you should be good. 1we8.gif Just give it time.

#36 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (ROFLCopterz @ Jul 2 2008, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See everyone has a record.

Woh... 60 seconds. More like a few hours. tongue.gif

But don't worry, your still the same Interhacker in my eyes. console.gif

crybaby.gif I hav`nt lost all then thumbsup.gif lol

QUOTE (Hawk @ Jul 2 2008, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He definitely has. biggrin.gif Still an annoying twirp at times, but definitely better. tongue.gif

Scamming is a bit harder to overcome though, but seeing as no Codex member was directly affected by your actions, you should be good. 1we8.gif Just give it time.

XD....

#37 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

#38 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:21 PM

O-0

#39 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Sean @ Jul 3 2008, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fepic film.

#40 BiShOP

BiShOP
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:59 AM

i dont even know the game but it looks like inter gets more fun from doing people over.u cant justify cheating its either you do or dont..and right now you are....its not a good look bro..

#41 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (BiShOP @ Jul 3 2008, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont even know the game but it looks like inter gets more fun from doing people over.u cant justify cheating its either you do or dont..and right now you are....its not a good look bro..

"but it looks like inter gets more fun from doing people over"

Normally if you were more a experience member i would debate what you just said....but ...

Go fuck yourself, you have`nt a clue what has gone on pre-hand and i have NO intention of going over it again, the situation is resolved,,

so i mean no offence when i say your pressence i not wanted nor needed.

Edited by Interhacker, 03 July 2008 - 02:04 AM.

#42 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go fuck yourself

Was there really any need for that?

Anyways. I'm glad it's all over with now and you decided to stop the scamming thumbsup.gif

#43 BiShOP

BiShOP
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"but it looks like inter gets more fun from doing people over"

Normally if you were more a experience member i would debate what you just said....but ...

Go fuck yourself, you have`nt a clue what has gone on pre-hand and i have NO intention of going over it again, the situation is resolved,,

so i mean no offence when i say your pressence i not wanted nor needed.

u knob...why put up topics to dicuss and try run your mouth...wierd creature .ur not the matrix mate .stop...calm down son...

[quote name='Oaken' date='Jul 3 2008, 02:09 AM' post='1089553']
Was there really any need for that?

Anyways. I'm glad it's all over with now and you decided to stop the scamming thumbsup.gif
[/quote

well the was no need for that is seems because the admin had a pop at me people seem to feel they can aswell, my debate was about the attitude of the people on here.end of the day im not rude,ignorant or stupid and in sure unter has proved which of these he is...thanx for noticing if the admin saw the would warn me for posting in the first place..

#44 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:22 AM

I have no problem with what ever you posted reguarding people attitudes, i have a problem with you attempting to flame me by saying that i "gets more fun from doing people over"....totally out of order

Edited by Interhacker, 03 July 2008 - 02:23 AM.

#45 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have no problem with what ever you posted reguarding people attitudes, i have a problem with you attempting to flame me by saying that i "doing over" codex members"....totally out of order

He didn't say anything about Codex.....

.....I see you noticed your mistake tongue.gif

Edited by Oaken, 03 July 2008 - 02:26 AM.

#46 BiShOP

BiShOP
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have no problem with what ever you posted reguarding people attitudes, i have a problem with you attempting to flame me by saying that i "gets more fun from doing people over"....totally out of order

ok thats your point/view 6751ov8.png
now you need read what people have written.i just find it funny how you've said nothing else to anyone who replied but have the cheek to tell me to fuck myself, i guess because im new on the game forum and you know more people. i wernt out of order or rude i stated the honest fact,maybe to honest for you..i dont need to debate on this anymore son i said what i did you said what you did...you dont like me i dont like you...are you on lpc?

#47 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Jul 3 2008, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't say anything about Codex.....

.....I see you noticed your mistake tongue.gif

I certainly did whistling.gif

Dam i thorght nobody saw..your too sharp Oaken

QUOTE (BiShOP @ Jul 3 2008, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok thats your point/view 6751ov8.png
now you need read what people have written.i just find it funny how you've said nothing else to anyone who replied but have the cheek to tell me to fuck myself, i guess because im new on the game forum and you know more people. i wernt out of order or rude i stated the honest fact,maybe to honest for you..i dont need to debate on this anymore son i said what i did you said what you did...you dont like me i dont like you...are you on lpc?

Its got nothing to do with your account age lookaround.gif ..and the people who posted previous about me had valid points, its called constructive critisim, yo post had no relevance other than to spam, and degrade.

Yes i do play LPC, i have not logged on for days tho.

#48 BiShOP

BiShOP
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so now your twisting my words...when did i mention codex????are you reading the same topic as me??..

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I certainly did whistling.gif

Dam i thorght nobody saw..your too sharp Oaken

Its got nothing to do with your account age lookaround.gif ..and the people who posted previous about me had valid points, its called constructive critisim, yo post had no relevance other than to spam, and degrade.

Yes i do play LPC, i have not logged on for days tho.

critisim is critisim just you can use a few dressing to make to word nicer but its the same thing.just leave it there this is pointless...
on lpc attck me please

#49 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (BiShOP @ Jul 3 2008, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so now your twisting my words...when did i mention codex????are you reading the same topic as me??..

When did i mention codex...it was a typo?

And please dont attempt me with sarcasm, i will destroy you...

This topic has been delt with....if you want to give it the bigg`n pm me

#50 BiShOP

BiShOP
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Interhacker @ Jul 3 2008, 02:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When did i mention codex...it was a typo?

And please dont attempt me with sarcasm, i will destroy you...

This topic has been delt with....if you want to give it the bigg`n pm me

If you`ve got a probelm with me state it here, lets sort this out, dont be a big girl and spam the boards when you can freely abuse me through pm, lets see how far you get!

WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE MESSAGING ME THAT...
lmao you have a bit tooo much time on your hands why are you still messaging back...destroy me with your fakes accounts ok sidney.smile.gif this is only a game SON if i got bumped ill start again...like a REAL MAN..sending me messages tru pm aint getting you no brownie points SON...if u want to make it to a problem on lpc im here bro..yes i may be weak but i can handle myself...

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users