Photo

Best place to restock on 4month+?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:48 AM

I'm restocking at the bakery at the moment but i've er.. yea.. "not seen anything worth buying", so is there a better shop to restock at for UB's?

#2 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:52 AM

Nearly every shop has UBs.
http://www.neoitems.net

I'm not going to tell you where i restock, because that leaves less for me, but that website is good for making lists.

#3 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (Freddy @ Jul 19 2008, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nearly every shop has UBs.
http://www.neoitems.net

I'm not going to tell you where i restock, because that leaves less for me, but that website is good for making lists.

I have lists, just don't know what's best... well i'm gonna try Toy now Bakery is sucking somewhat...

#4 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (justanotheruser @ Jul 19 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm restocking at the bakery at the moment but i've er.. yea.. "not seen anything worth buying", so is there a better shop to restock at for UB's?

Spooky food.

Awesome. I doubt you will get anything manually but with an ABer it's damn good.

#5 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Jul 19 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spooky food.

Awesome. I doubt you will get anything manually but with an ABer it's damn good.

Cheers, i may have a chance then wink.gif

Edited by justanotheruser, 19 July 2008 - 07:56 AM.

#6 Twilight

Twilight
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

try the book store and buy the expensive books.

#7 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:48 AM

Attempted Wind Up Red Draik Toy
Success | Wind Up Red Draik Toy | 10000np | 922ms
Attempted Meuka Pinata
Failed To Buy Meuka Pinata

happy.gif

#8 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:49 AM

Damn Padora needs to get his ABer out of public lol.
Nice AB. tongue.gif

#9 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Freddy @ Jul 19 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn Padora needs to get his ABer out of public lol.
Nice AB. tongue.gif

lol, i've almost finished mine and thats going in public too, not that it will be better than Padora's lol.

#10 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:05 AM

I think it doesn't belong tbh.
I had to work really hard.
Back in my day they didn't have the advanced member group...
I had to get private to get an ABer tongue.gif.

#11 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

I suggest you stay away from Magic, legit or unlegit. Gets everyone frozen.

Stamp, Bakery, Books, Furniture are some common great profitable shops for one to restock at and are very safe smile.gif

#12 Mialaca

Mialaca
  • 514 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:31 PM

What would a decent shop be for an account that's less than a month old? Got frozen for a totally unrelated issue. Stupid people. Anyway. Any help would be grand. : )

#13 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

There are a few good shops. Stamps is great if you can find buyers. Same with coins. Battle magic and defence magic are also amazing but have high freeze rates. Same with magic. Spooky foods is a nice, steady income usually. Probably the best for ABing at. Meridell foods is a hit or miss thing but a nice place if you'll be ABing for a while tongue.gif

#14 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

Pharmacy is good money but I wouldn't recommend it. I've gotten banned a lot there tongue.gif

#15 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

Hmm well i've been ABing at toy and so far i got 2 99k items plus some other crap... i missed some 1mil+ items tho sad.gif (someone has a better aber than me!! dry.gif). I left it on like an hour or two at spooky food... got nothing, it didn't even try and get anything. Similar story with bakery. I usually do pharm on my newb accounts as cactus creams are easy money but is it worth doing on a 4+er?

#16 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:02 PM

Do Usuki... then have problems selling it. tongue.gif Books is good. wink.gif
I'm a big fan of the tons of small items rather than 1 expensive item... wink.gif Roughly 500k so far today... and a RS ban. sad.gif

Edited by Hawk, 20 July 2008 - 08:03 PM.

#17 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Hawk @ Jul 21 2008, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do Usuki... then have problems selling it. tongue.gif Books is good. wink.gif
I'm a big fan of the tons of small items rather than 1 expensive item... wink.gif Roughly 500k so far today... and a RS ban. sad.gif

Meh small items bore me... i wanna get something interesting i've never had before. Although the 99k things i get at toy are pretty cool, just wish i could land the bigger ones too ohmy.gif. At the moment i'm lucky to make 200k from toy before i get banned though. Pharmacy pays more even on a newb account dry.gif

#18 LikeAStar

LikeAStar
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:34 AM

For the rare and massiveee profit shops: Battle Magic, Defense Magic, Magic shop
But it is very risky Abing them as they have high freeze rates.

#19 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (LikeAStar @ Jul 21 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the rare and massiveee profit shops: Battle Magic, Defense Magic, Magic shop
But it is very risky Abing them as they have high freeze rates.

How is it that some shops are more risky than others? Do they simply monitor who buys what in those shops more than in other shops?

#20 Tormentedsoul14

Tormentedsoul14
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:46 AM

Yea as far as I know anyone who has abed in magic has goten frozen eventually.

#21 LikeAStar

LikeAStar
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (justanotheruser @ Jul 21 2008, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How is it that some shops are more risky than others? Do they simply monitor who buys what in those shops more than in other shops?

Yea because some of the items gained from those shops are extremely rare and expensive so there are alot of legit rsers and abers that ab there and with that much competition, you would have to be very fast, or rs for a very long time before you get something good. It can get very suspicious if people manage to buy loads of rare items at impossible speed or someone that is constantly refreshing at a shop for hours and hours straight. Which we know and they know is impossible for a human being to do unless your using a bot to do it for you.

#22 Just Another User

Just Another User
  • 1586 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (LikeAStar @ Jul 21 2008, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea because some of the items gained from those shops are extremely rare and expensive so there are alot of legit rsers and abers that ab there and with that much competition, you would have to be very fast, or rs for a very long time before you get something good. It can get very suspicious if people manage to buy loads of rare items at impossible speed or someone that is constantly refreshing at a shop for hours and hours straight. Which we know and they know is impossible for a human being to do unless your using a bot to do it for you.

Well, personally i don't think they watch how long you sit there for or how fast you refresh. I don't even think they measure how long it takes you to buy something. I think the main reason people get iced is because they get a lot of good stuff in a short space of time, which draws staff attention and then they might look at you more closely. If they actually monitored everyones playing habits it would be a huge amount of data to store and take an insane amount of time for them to check everyone individually.. i just can't see that being the case.

#23 Reaper

Reaper
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (justanotheruser @ Jul 21 2008, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, personally i don't think they watch how long you sit there for or how fast you refresh. I don't even think they measure how long it takes you to buy something. I think the main reason people get iced is because they get a lot of good stuff in a short space of time, which draws staff attention and then they might look at you more closely. If they actually monitored everyones playing habits it would be a huge amount of data to store and take an insane amount of time for them to check everyone individually.. i just can't see that being the case.

I have gotten restock banned before, when i didn't get much of anything before (like 2k max worth of items) Just because i was hitting refresh too much. I think that being banned is somewhat "random" because like I said, I've gotten rs banned for just clicking a tad fast, but not getting anything that great.....

#24 emme80

emme80
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (justanotheruser @ Jul 21 2008, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fail

I did legit rsing for about a month on a new account someone sent me. once i paid off the account,i started using the buyer. my rule was 1 ub a day or every other day depending what i was able to legit rs. i got 4 ub using the buyer in a week period (rohane plushie 97. silver kougra plush 98, faerie bruce plus95, and some other plush that was 95.) I even did simalar rs haggles that the buyer would do. It would appear that its is a certain item that they look in to. if you buy low rares it seem like thy pay less attention (spooky foods)

on my previous account, was able to buy for months, i was 1 month, so all i could buy was r94 and less. made over 30 mil before i turned 3 month.

The signal your buyer sends and teh signal you'd send with your browser is different. Once you draw attention your done. luckly i made a new account that didn't get froze. it's almost 2 months so im done with buyers.i'll stick to firefoxs image block and macros. those effect the signalyou recieve.not the one sent.much safer.

hope this sorta helps.

Edited by emme80, 21 July 2008 - 11:22 AM.

#25 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (justanotheruser @ Jul 21 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because people get greedy, and look for the quick easy buck, when really they are just setting themselves up to get frozen. wink.gif UBs are rough to go after, and when you get too many, you get plenty of attention. When cheating, attention is bad. wink.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users