#26 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (redlion @ Aug 18 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, gravedig, sue me.

Its just that I saw something else that bothers me. I was looking around facebook and it like gave me this HUGE url that wasn't doing anything special.

CODE
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Alexandra&n=67108977&k=100000020&sf=p&init=q&s=10&hash=be9e845b0b2df753a7de42c87f0251d1&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fq%3Diedra%26n%3D67108977%26k%3D100000020%26sf%3Dr%26init%3Dq

I mean, what the hell is that? I have no idea what that is. its like its all stored on your computer and its accessing it from RAM memory or something. Eww! Eww!

Dude, noit! This neoalerts thing is really cool. It seems like if you really want to get down and train for a couple hours, thats a REALLY good way to keep track of everything. How long did it take you to get the bypasses for the tarla thing? or to find all the events and such?

thats a REALLY cool idea! to have it all hardcoded to the site instead of a program! Noit, when did you come up with this idea? I feel like I ignored it for some reason and I sincerely regret it!

Aww thanks maaan!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Its actually Kitsunes and illicits reincarnated idea of my old alert system if you remember it tongue.gif
All the images are by illicit and phillywilly biggrin.gif All the links are by Kitsune biggrin.gif
Its like 20 days old now tongue.gif hehe but lots of people still don't know about it sad.gif
I gotta make some adjustments so things like acadamy and mysery island are not a daily but a quick link. and you can set your reminder carrying over to the next day. Right now it thinks those are dailies.
Man to type all that html up took forever hahaha like 3 days sad.gif the coding was the hard part that took like 2 and 1/2 weeks
Thanks man I tried to make it light js so it runs smooth. Hopefully it'll work great for you! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users