Quantcast

Photo

Pick my new hair color

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Poll: Which color should I dye my hair?

Which color should I dye my hair?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

ohmy.gif pics!

#77 Reaper

Reaper
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:32 PM

I will I promise!

Ok...so yeah, it turned out like shit. I'll have everyone pick a new color in a few months. Like I said before the bleach didn't take to my hair very well (and I tried twice) it was pretty cool last night...turned from bleach blonde into dark red. Well, anyway, I did the purple and you can see the results for yourself. Its pretty purple at the top and what you probably can't see (I suck at taking pics of myself tongue.gif) is that it fades into a very, very dark purple (it probably will look better during the day and not at night) but anyway...failed attempt on my part tongue.gif *shrugs* Oh well...it doesn't look stupid now (looks better in person) so, I'll leave it how it is.

#78 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:39 AM

That looks pretty cool biggrin.gif

#79 Tyrealion

Tyrealion
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:13 AM

Yep, its a nice shade of purple haha

#80 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:03 AM

I think it looks pretty cool, myself. ohmy.gif

However you do need to give your hair breaks in between Dying your hair. ohmy.gif Or it'll become like... like straw. ohmy.gif

Be careful. ^^

#81 hungryhippo

hungryhippo
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:08 AM

you really shouldn't bleach it so much! give it some time, then go to a professional colorish and the color will take the way it should. smile.gif

#82 Reaper

Reaper
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (Kitsune @ Sep 4 2008, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it's that bad really. Because most people aren't going to have a birds eye view, it'll look a lot better than if you'd done a whole lot of purple down the length of your hair.

Well thats what I wanted...it just didn't turn out that way...lol. It was supposed to be all like that bright purple and then I was going to add black.

QUOTE (SidaZoid @ Sep 4 2008, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That looks pretty cool biggrin.gif

Thank you

QUOTE (Tyrealion @ Sep 4 2008, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, its a nice shade of purple haha

lol...thanks.

QUOTE (tastyphoxette @ Sep 4 2008, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it looks pretty cool, myself. ohmy.gif

However you do need to give your hair breaks in between Dying your hair. ohmy.gif Or it'll become like... like straw. ohmy.gif

Be careful. ^^

I will let at least a few months go by without dying it.

QUOTE (hungryhippo @ Sep 4 2008, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you really shouldn't bleach it so much! give it some time, then go to a professional colorish and the color will take the way it should. smile.gif

Maybe next time I can afford to go to a colorist! lol.

#83 hungryhippo

hungryhippo
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:41 AM

Well i've never colored my hair so I don't have to think about the cost tongue.gif but yea, i know they can get really ridiculously expensive so i don't blame you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users