Hey everyone..

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kingshood

Kingshood
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

Hi guys,

You may or may not have seen me around the forums but basically I'm a 'n00b' around here trying to find people with the same goals as I.
I started playing Neopets in 2002, but back then it was all about being legit so yeah, basically it took me months to gain a mere 200,000 nps, whereas that is now achieved with a few hours and a few button clicks tongue.gif

I guess you could say I'm new to the whole cheating scene, which is why you'll notice a few forum topics I've created myself are basically general questions pertaining to that in an attempt to gain further knowledge towards how the idiots at TNT operate and how to be successful at not being busted. Since starting to play neopets once again on August 30th, I've been iced twice, but hey, I know what not to be doing now!

So yeah, I apologize if my posts are somewhat stupid and/or already been answered but I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of all of this.

I've played previous online games, and became somewhat successful in cheating/manipulating the systems so I'm a fast learner once I have the right people behind me to help.

Feel free to PM me or say hello, any questions will be gladly accepted.

See you around!

#2 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:40 PM

Welcome to Codex. happy.gif I hope you find us helpful, and by god I hope you at least don't get frozen again for a few weeks--haha.

happy.gif

Hope to see you around the boards for a long time. ohmy.gif

#3 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:38 AM

Welcome to the boards biggrin.gif
Hope you enjoy it here tongue.gif

#4 Tofer566

Tofer566
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:44 AM

Welcome To Codex....and good luck cheating and not getting iced....i learend the hard way and came to the conclusion to just play mostly legit

#5 razorz

razorz
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:55 AM

Welcome to codex! stay active! No worries, ask any question you need

#6 Tyrealion

Tyrealion
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:54 AM

Hello, welcome to codex ^^ Playing legit isn't that bad... I make more playing legit than abing (Probably because my aber is complete junk =D)

#7 Vitalis

Vitalis
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:09 AM

your introduction iz da bomb. tongue.gif So much more lengthy and informative than most others.

Anywho. Welcome to Codex. happy.gif Remember to stay active and to read the rules. tongue.gif And yada yada.

#8 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:37 PM

Welcome to Codex, I've been playing Neo since '00 (Stopped a couple years ago though). There's no such thing as legit on neopets, you get banned for nothing wink.gif

#9 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

Welcome to the board smile.gif. Hope you like it here biggrin.gif.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users