Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

t0mt3hnub please don't grave dig posts that are that old already

OP Gravedug, you nub

#52 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

wtf...I write a big nice post and I find out it gets noobed..dammit...

Edited by Warriors, 21 June 2010 - 09:55 PM.

#53 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:59 PM

devil669988, stop backseat moderating. :thumbsup:

Slinky, stop front seat moderating... but if you can't stop doing that at least put on your god damned seat belt. :thumbsup:

#54 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

Slinky, stop front seat moderating... but if you can't stop doing that at least put on your god damned seat belt. :thumbsup:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1417/no_seat_belt/

That is what happens if you front seat moderate with no seat belt. :(

EDIT: Wow holy crap are we off topic or what. Sorry for the hijack. :p Continue w/ the smoking and uni talk. :p

#55 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1417/no_seat_belt/

That is what happens if you front seat moderate with no seat belt. :(

EDIT: Wow holy crap are we off topic or what. Sorry for the hijack. :p Continue w/ the smoking and uni talk. :p

Nice find.

Smoking... I don't like cigarette smokers. My Mom has tried to quit numerous times and has failed, miserably. Cigars- Depending on the frequency, are okay. I know some of my friends smoke once a week or so, just socially, and thats cool with me. :/ But yeah. I hate cigarettes. Nasty shit.

#56 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:53 PM

Nice find.

But yeah. I hate cigarettes. Nasty shit.

Good. Keep it that way.

I picked it up somewhere and I notice the money I spend on them now... it's substantial. I guess I started smoking them because so many potheads smoke cigarettes too. I don't really see the point of cigarettes, but I smoke them anyway. I'm ready to quit, but I still want the first buzz of the day.

NIICCCCOOOOOOTTTINNEEEEEEE

#57 ChemD

ChemD
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

Good. Keep it that way.

I picked it up somewhere and I notice the money I spend on them now... it's substantial. I guess I started smoking them because so many potheads smoke cigarettes too. I don't really see the point of cigarettes, but I smoke them anyway. I'm ready to quit, but I still want the first buzz of the day.

NIICCCCOOOOOOTTTINNEEEEEEE

Ohhh, hit the nail on the head.
I probably spend around $300 a month on cigarettes. Plus, I also have an energy drink addiction, and I can't have one without the other.

#58 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:17 AM

Ohhh, hit the nail on the head.
I probably spend around $300 a month on cigarettes. Plus, I also have an energy drink addiction, and I can't have one without the other.

If you're not smoking menthol...........

http://www.neocodex....eap-cigarettes/

Posted Image

#59 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:11 AM

If you're not smoking menthol...........

http://www.neocodex....eap-cigarettes/

Posted Image

Well, I can't think of any better way to help a fella quit than to show him where he can get his cigarettes for cheap. :p

Whenever anyone tells you "those things will kill you" just remember: Kurt Vonnegut smoked a lot, you know, he was a writer. He smoked non filtered Pall Malls forever and didn't die of cancer. He fell and hit his head, and died. So it goes.

omg at devil8675309 telling people not to gravedig. Hahahahhaahah!!

#60 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:11 AM

Well, I can't think of any better way to help a fella quit than to show him where he can get his cigarettes for cheap. :p

Whenever anyone tells you "those things will kill you" just remember: Kurt Vonnegut smoked a lot, you know, he was a writer. He smoked non filtered Pall Malls forever and didn't die of cancer. He fell and hit his head, and died. So it goes.

omg at devil8675309 telling people not to gravedig. Hahahahhaahah!!

This topic says "How NOT to quit smoking".... I was helping the cause of making the process cheaper ^_^

#61 ChemD

ChemD
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

hahaha, Menthols are good. I hear they're worse for you than just regular cigarettes, though.
However, I do live in Canada so the option of buying those is probably out of the question.
To be quite honest I just rather buy them at the store than look for a 'good deal on cigarettes' online. To me, that just makes a bad habit seem even worse.

Edited by ChemD, 22 June 2010 - 10:44 PM.

#62 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

hahaha, Menthols are good. I hear they're worse for you than just regular cigarettes, though.
However, I do live in Canada so the option of buying those is probably out of the question.
To be quite honest I just rather buy them at the store than look for a 'good deal on cigarettes' online. To me, that just makes a bad habit seem even worse.

They break up the packs to ship to whatever country. I think they ship in half-cartons to Canada IIRC

#63 ChemD

ChemD
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

They break up the packs to ship to whatever country. I think they ship in half-cartons to Canada IIRC

I just checked out the prices on the website and they are unreal! I might actually order when school starts up again.
The university store was actually banned from selling cigarettes, so people are always in the smoke pit wanting to pay $1 for 1 cigarette. I usually buy 2 packs a day, and sell one pack by singles and make a nice return on my investment (277% return). This basically just covers my own smoking and energy drink habits... which I'm totally okay with!

I noticed they don't have Camel Crush! Which is what I was shooting for. Any recommendations as they have a lot of brands I'm unfamiliar with? (Other than Camel, Marlboro, Virginia Slims, 555, Lucky Strike, and Vogue.)

Edited by ChemD, 22 June 2010 - 11:09 PM.

#64 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:11 PM

I noticed they don't have Camel Crush! Which is what I was shooting for. Any recommendations as they have a lot of brands I'm unfamiliar with? (Other than Camel, Marlboro, Virginia Slims, 555, Lucky Strike, and Vogue.)

Camel is where it's at. The original Camels are the shit.

Keep in mind that locally they are a Turkish & Domestic Blend. In Eastern Europe, it's pure Turk.

I prefer the flavor overall.

And they wouldn't carry the crush because again.... most other countries don't like Menthol.

#65 ChemD

ChemD
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:19 PM

Camel is where it's at. The original Camels are the shit.

Keep in mind that locally they are a Turkish & Domestic Blend. In Eastern Europe, it's pure Turk.

I prefer the flavor overall.

And they wouldn't carry the crush because again.... most other countries don't like Menthol.

I'm sure I've had original camels before, I don't recall if they were original because they don't sell Camels at all in Canada. I will most likely stick to the Camels since its one of the few cigarettes I know are good out of all those brands!
When I was in Vegas someone broke into my car to steal my pack of menthol cigarettes! What makes it even worse is that the pack had around 8 menthol cigarettes... and 8 joints I prerolled for the trip back home!

#66 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:27 PM

I'm sure I've had original camels before, I don't recall if they were original because they don't sell Camels at all in Canada. I will most likely stick to the Camels since its one of the few cigarettes I know are good out of all those brands!
When I was in Vegas someone broke into my car to steal my pack of menthol cigarettes! What makes it even worse is that the pack had around 8 menthol cigarettes... and 8 joints I prerolled for the trip back home!

Oh shit! Insult to injury.

#67 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:43 AM

I used to love for the seasonal flavors of Camels that would come in those awesome tins.

Posted Image

Mandarin fucking mint, people. But I think flavors like that are illegal now. :( 

#68 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

I used to love for the seasonal flavors of Camels that would come in those awesome tins.

Posted Image

Mandarin fucking mint, people. But I think flavors like that are illegal now. :(

Those were awesome, but yeah. Not allowed to make food or alcohol flavored cigarettes. But they came out with those other flavors.... and they smelled like Strawberry Pop-Tarts.

#69 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

jcr to I need to go through the whole

HOW A CELL MUTATES AND TURNS INTO CANCER THEN SPREADS THROUGH THE BODY'S BLOOD VESSELS AND LYMPH NODES CREATING MORE CANCER?

this is like educating this guy on how to kill himself faster!!!

#70 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:31 PM

HOW A CELL MUTATES AND TURNS INTO CANCER THEN SPREADS THROUGH THE BODY'S BLOOD VESSELS AND LYMPH NODES CREATING MORE CANCER?

Thanks, Professor X.

#71 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

He knows how to do it faster. I'm telling him how to do it cheaper :3

#72 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:25 AM

Fuck Cigarettes. Smoke Crack.

Here's a nice 50g rock to get you started.
Posted Image

#73 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:08 PM

Tips to smoking.

1. Don't smoke.

/end

seriously. smoked for 8 years and just decided to give up. tis easy after 2 weeks

#74 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:43 PM

It's a bad habit. Hard working two jobs and doing school, cigarettes do a real good job of filling in the time. I can't smoke them sober anymore though, so yay.

#75 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:45 PM

and when your trying to quit..alcohol is an no-no..shoot get me buzzed and I will fiend for a cig...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users