Photo

Should I...?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hunter722

hunter722
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:30 PM

Should I just train my main neopet with lab ray and also see it change species, etc.

OR should I continue to blast my second pet (it does nothing except is lab pet), and pay to train my main pet?

#2 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

if you're tight on neopoints, it might not be so easy to make up for the losses on the lab ray. Its also a bit time consuming, seeing that the training duration is quite long. Personally I'd stick one pet to the lab ray, and you can rest assured that the other pet will only have gains.

#3 Mattermatics

Mattermatics
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:07 PM

I used to lab my second pet, until my second pet stats pwns my main , i dumped my main since then.

kinda sad cause the main had followed me for a few years , since the early meridell wars.

#4 Bill

Bill
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:24 PM

Hmm it depends. If you really like your current species, you might want to consider stopping. Also, if you're building a tank, lab is terrible for that xD But otherwise, if you're training a balanced pet and don't really care about the species, you might want to train and lab because overall it saves you from training hp and strength

#5 thebrooder

thebrooder
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:46 AM

depends some people like to have two pets one for labbing the other a main with training
but id say its better to have one non lab pet for more even stats, also all faerie quests will then go to that one pet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users