• Please log in to reply
1730 replies to this topic

#826 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

No. Its only okay to do it if the first person is without sin. Your not without sin, so it will not be okay for everyone else as well. You cant qoute a single part of the bible. Its all of the bible.

God says that everyone is born into sin, and then he says that you should stone sinners, but only people without sin can stone people. This means, God, and only God has the right to stone people.

Ty. :)

Shenanigans. Bible doesn't say a damned thing about the second stone.

I understand it may not seem like our children and young adults have such skills...yet. I may sound crazy to you but I know that we are all one. All beings are one and everything is one. I explain my beliefs in simpler terms but they are basedon real theories of quantum physics. Call me what you wish, but for those of you with children out there, I wish your journeys well and may source guide you. All others, awaken now or later but you do have the gifts, you just have to discover them and practice. You had them when you were born and society has slowly diminished them in you, but trust me you can do amazing things with your mind and intention. Unconditional love, we are all a family.

11:11 universal laws.. its not a joke. Highly developed civilizations abide by these rules and soon earth civilization will too. (2012) (the ones who violate the laws will come to justice)

If we cant evolve to spiritual and telepathic beings then the earth(which is also a being) will just have a major geological event and start life over, like it the dinosaurs.

The earth has decided with source that with the help of humans and that super technology called Zero Point Energy from the ET's.. we can all evolve into higher consciousness and raise the vibration of the earth and ourselves.

PEACE AND LOVE. AND ABROSIA!!! haha im not on crack or anything btw. Meditation is how you can connect to source. Why do you think monks do it a lot and can do cool stuff?

Is that you, crazy version of Michio Kaku?

#827 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:40 AM

Im sorry, but im not the author of this poem (i thought you could tell), and maybe you should look deeper as to why it scared you.

You can heal your family/pets/self?
I am sorry if you don't see it the way I do.. But I still love you and wish you the best. Believe what you feel in your gut is to be true. Never doubt yourself.

Ever heard of acupuncture? You can also use it on woman to be with you (you do it naturally anyways) and please her in ways she never knew. But enough about energy manipulation, that's too advanced for you. Maybe you should learn to see your aura first kiddo (and that might be hard for you) *Yeah I googled these*

Posted ImagePosted Image

So on this board we have new age psychos, Christians, athiests, and agnostics O_o JK at least you're passionate in your beliefs . . . O_o

#828 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:05 AM

Shenanigans. Bible doesn't say a damned thing about the second stone.

Because the second stone will never be thrown. Stupid.

#829 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:32 AM

wow, this is a touchy subject.

#830 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:13 AM

I am sorry if you don't see it the way I do.. But I still love you and wish you the best. Believe what you feel in your gut is to be true. Never doubt yourself.

Ever heard of acupuncture? You can also use it on woman to be with you (you do it naturally anyways) and please her in ways she never knew. But enough about energy manipulation, that's too advanced for you. Maybe you should learn to see your aura first kiddo (and that might be hard for you) *Yeah I googled these*

Actually, I believe you should always doubt yourself. The impression of holding the absolute truth is only detrimental to your psychological state.

Before I learn to see my aura, would you mind showing me some evidence that I actually have one?
Don't patronise me, by the way, it'll only make me more determined to show how absurd you are.

#831 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:37 AM

This reminds me of avatar.

#832 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:08 AM

Actually, I believe you should always doubt yourself. The impression of holding the absolute truth is only detrimental to your psychological state.

Before I learn to see my aura, would you mind showing me some evidence that I actually have one?
Don't patronise me, by the way, it'll only make me more determined to show how absurd you are.

I hope that you have seen this guy. I believe that the way that he reacts in this video is how you react whenever arguing with pathentic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcHV_zTNBs

#833 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:55 AM

I hope that you have seen this guy. I believe that the way that he reacts in this video is how you react whenever arguing with pathentic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcHV_zTNBs

LOL wow, I wish I had half of that energy. Its definatly entertaining to watch debates on this subject :) Neverending.

Edited by Milady, 21 July 2010 - 07:56 AM.

#834 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

Guys, guys, come on. You're forgetting what religion is really all about: killing others because they believe something different from you.

#835 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

Im sorry, but im not the author of this poem (i thought you could tell), and maybe you should look deeper as to why it scared you.

i leave this topic for one day and this happens...what...how...I...wow...

and yes sweeney he just called you kiddo...

#836 neopedi2

neopedi2
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

That Amazing Athiest guy is the worst, ill leave it at that..You create your reality with how you think. I will not tell you how to think I will just show you the way.

I can only show you and tell you so many things, you must discover for yourself what is real through meditation and contemplation.

There are very dark individuals who have shut there connection from source, violated many of the universal laws, they have trained themselves to not only manipulate negative energy, but to attack and manipulate your thoughts and feelings against your will. They prey on the weak all day long, anybody who is not shielded well. They are the ones that keep you slaved and stop you from learning, they don't want you to learn about your true light form(we are light beings). Witchcraft is very real but it is painted in a bad light by other religions, witchcraft(energy manipulation) can be used for good..

If you want hard core material evidence then look up kirlian photography, if you want to discover for yourself that this energy is around you, do some movements... you will soon find that i joke not. maybe you wont understand until you feel your own energy, its up to you.

Here are some videos, basic information if you didnt know. Demonstration of healing. Just some easy to see examples, nothing you cant handle ;)

Hope you can take the videos seriously. many videos on youtube are disinformation but here is a sample of truth, what i base myself from.

BREATHING AND BODY AWARENESS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbg9JaG-BsQ&feature=player_embedded

Words spoken by Deepak Chopra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-S3c1U4FPA

#837 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:50 AM

I don't belive in god .....Lack of evidencePosted Image

#838 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

There are very dark individuals who have shut there connection from source, violated many of the universal laws, they have trained themselves to not only manipulate negative energy, but to attack and manipulate your thoughts and feelings against your will. They prey on the weak all day long, anybody who is not shielded well. They are the ones that keep you slaved and stop you from learning, they don't want you to learn about your true light form(we are light beings). Witchcraft is very real but it is painted in a bad light by other religions, witchcraft(energy manipulation) can be used for good..

I want some of whatever you've been smoking. O_o

#839 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:06 AM

That Amazing Athiest guy is the worst, ill leave it at that..You create your reality with how you think. I will not tell you how to think I will just show you the way.

I can only show you and tell you so many things, you must discover for yourself what is real through meditation and contemplation.

If you want hard core material evidence then look up kirlian photography, if you want to discover for yourself that this energy is around you, do some movements... you will soon find that i joke not. maybe you wont understand until you feel your own energy, its up to you.

Here are some videos, basic information if you didnt know. Demonstration of healing. Just some easy to see examples, nothing you cant handle ;)

Hope you can take the videos seriously. many videos on youtube are disinformation but here is a sample of truth, what i base myself from.

WTF IS THIS SHIT? I just looked through the videos for 12 minutes . . . and I'm not seeing people with psychic powers or controlling energy (all I see people doing weird stuff . . . ) show me some actual evidence please that it is possible to control your aura and that all our children have psychic powers since I'm pretty young and I don't remember nor do i have psychic powers and my 2 5 year old nephews haven't gone all psychic on me either . . . O_o

#840 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

WTF IS THIS SHIT? I just looked through the videos for 12 minutes . . . and I'm not seeing people with psychic powers or controlling energy (all I see people doing weird stuff . . . ) show me some actual evidence please that it is possible to control your aura and that all our children have psychic powers since I'm pretty young and I don't remember nor do i have psychic powers and my 2 5 year old nephews haven't gone all psychic on me either . . . O_o

#841 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:11 AM

I want some of whatever you've been smoking. O_o

now, now, im going elementary school teacher on this. unless he has enough for all of us put it away and begin to act like a normal, reasonable human being... else, smite me with your psychic powers Posted Image

#842 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

Kirlian photography? Are you serious?

Those images are created by passing high voltage across a photographic plate, not by mysterious innate energy. Obviously you'll get phantom images of energetic discharge when you're bombarding your recording with electrons.

#843 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

Here's the thing: I would never trust my own mind. The brain is prone to some serious glitches (especially mental illness), and certain things (drugs, meditation, hysteria, optical illusions) can cause certain parts of the brain to short-circuit. For example, conversion disorder. People with hysterical blindness really and truly believe that they have gone blind, not that they are simply psychologically unable to see. A schizophrenic may be convinced that their thoughts are being recorded by the Illuminati. How do you know if you're finding some "truth" or if you've just deluded yourself because you're desperate for whatever you believe to be the answer? The brain is easily fooled.

#844 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

Outsidedream86, I've consistently noticed that every single post you have in these debates is incredibly deep and well thought out displaying your point to the fullest.

Just saying. ;)

#845 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

Wow thanks, I thought from many of the responses that few people even read my posts :p

I'm a rational scientist at heart--deeply curious about absolutely everything, and always trying to figure out how things work. In the end, rationality got me to thinking about my religious (and supernatural) beliefs. I've spent a lot of time reading both sides of the argument, and asking myself, does that make sense logically? What are the criticisms of that argument? Are those criticisms valid? After a few years I realized that I was a rationalist, and atheism followed soon after that, along with losing my vague belief in ghosts and UFOs and such.

It just makes me sad how there are so few people willing to apply reason and logic to...well, anything.

Edited by outsidedream86, 21 July 2010 - 01:20 PM.

#846 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

Wow thanks, I thought from many of the responses that few people even read my posts :p

I'm a rational scientist at heart--deeply curious about absolutely everything, and always trying to figure out how things work. In the end, rationality got me to thinking about my religious (and supernatural) beliefs. I've spent a lot of time reading both sides of the argument, and asking myself, does that make sense logically? What are the criticisms of that argument? Are those criticisms valid? After a few years I realized that I was a rationalist, and atheism followed soon after that, along with losing my vague belief in ghosts and UFOs and such.

It just makes me sad how there are so few people willing to apply reason and logic to...well, anything.

It's because reason and logic can't be applied to everything O_o

#847 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

It's because reason and logic can't be applied to everything O_o

Sure they can.
If something crumbles when logic and reason are applied, it was wrong.

#848 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

Sure they can.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

#849 neopedi2

neopedi2
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

How to feel life force energy (qi or chi in chinese)

• Relax your body and mind. If this is your first time performing this exercise, find (or create) a distraction-free environment.

• Sit or stand in a comfortable position. Any stance will do. Remain in the stance for one minute or longer; doing so may enhance your results in the next steps. If you are extremely weak, then you may skip this step.
  • Stand/Sit up straight. Again, relax your body and mind. Physical, intellectual or emotional tension will degrade your sensitivity and impair your results in the next step. Rub your hands together for a few seconds. Close your eyes.
  • Move your palms toward and away from each other, as if gently squeezing a small beach ball. Visualize the chi gathering between your hands. Move at a speed of 1-3 squeezes per second, within a distance of 6 to 24 inches. Continue this kneading for 2-4 minutes, or longer as necessary, until you notice an unexpected sensation in your hands. You may feel heat, tingling, vibrating, or strong magnetic repulsion. Many people will experience these feelings on their first attempt; others will need to repeat the exercise daily until a result is obtained.

I respect all sentient beings. I respect everyone's beliefs. I challenge nobody. I am content with at least making you guys think.. I'm sure some of you will catch on quick and awaken yourselves further. iargue thanks for seeing some validity in my points. People react differently to the truth, some wont accept it until its "official proven facts". Others will resonate deeply with the truth, they can feel it in their heart and soul and finally understand their true mission/passion in this life .

At least when that day comes and you all are challenged to decide what to believe because your reality has just been shaken, remember that you have brothers and sisters in the stars that will not let you down.
Beware of the ones who try to deceive you and turn you against star visitors. The genuine ET's are here to help the earth, with, or without human help. They may be far more advanced but they still consider us equals, because they understand that all everything is one and all points are one. If you want personal contact, just ask telepathically/pray , and if they feel you are ready, they will communicate with you in dreams or in very subtle ways. Nothing is coincidence, you manifest your reality.

#850 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

Sure they can.

Logic and reason are fallible when it comes to things like the bible . . .

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users