Photo

Do you believe in god?

• Please log in to reply
1730 replies to this topic

#1401 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

That just further brings on the belief that God is just that, a belief. I could go further into this but to sum it up you basically just said God was a last resort.

no ,

what i mean is that god buiit a natural inclanation to him deep within us.

go to a small young or 2-3 or 4 year old.child who knows nothing of any religion or logic or anything

and ask this little when..where is god...

ASK HIM !!!!

and u will see a finger riseing up and he would say UP

This is the Same GOD .I belive in.

and this is Allah

this child is proof that god created all upon this natural inclination to submit to him ..

|Ther is no god But ONE ALLAH, and to him belongs all that you see and dont see and to him will be your final return ( death)

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 01:05 PM.

#1402 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:06 PM

Find a child who was never taught anything about God or never told God existed in heaven above us and I guarantee you their response would not be 'UP'. I wont go into further debate about this however because I doubt there are studies on this and I refuse to argue about someone's opinion.

#1403 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:09 PM

if i were to put an atheist in the middle of the ocean...upon a boat .. that going to Sink

you will see this atheist looking up and calling to God immediately.

Not this atheist... this atheist would be fixing the boat, instead of acting like a twat.

no ,
what i mean is that god buiit a natural inclanation to him deep within us.
go to a small young or 2-3 or 4 year old.child who knows nothing of any religion or logic or anything
and ask this little when..where is god...
ASK HIM !!!!
and u will see a finger riseing up and he would say UP
This is the Same GOD .I belive in.
and this is Allah
this child is proof that god created all upon this natural inclination to submit to him ..
|Ther is no god But ONE ALLAH, and to him belongs all that you see and dont see and to him will be your final return ( death)

Bullshit.
Ask a child about something they know nothing about and they'll say "What's that?".

#1404 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

Bullshit.
Ask a child about something they know nothing about and they'll say "What's that?".

These days they're more likely to tell you to fuck off.

#1405 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:14 PM

A fair and accurate point =/

#1406 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

hahaha

Sad but true. If not only that they would try to outsmart you.

#1407 Dartma

Dartma
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:19 PM

based god only

#1408 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

Or they'll just pretend to listen and just ignore what you said

#1409 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

No.

#1410 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

Quran Ch 31.v31 & 32

31. See you not that the ships sail through the sea by Allâh's Grace? that He may show you of His Signs? Verily, in this are signs for every patient, grateful (person).

32. And when a wave covers them like shades (i.e. like clouds or the mountains of sea­water), they invoke Allâh, making their invocations for Him only. But when He brings them safe to land, there are among them those that stop in the middle, between (Belief and disbelief). But none denies Our Signs except every perfidious ungrateful.

Sweeney .. as a boat dun give u more then 2 min if its about to sink with YOU on top of it.. in the middle of Night in an ocean..

you will call on GOD !! no matter what you or any atheist here say at this forum or anywhere else.. this is a FACT !
i urge you to use your intellect here son

BUT

""But when He brings them safe to land, there are among them those that stop in the middle, between (Belief and disbelief). But none denies Our Signs except every perfidious ungrateful. ""

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 01:31 PM.

#1411 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:27 PM

Quran Ch 31.v31 & 32

31. See you not that the ships sail through the sea by Allâh's Grace? that He may show you of His Signs? Verily, in this are signs for every patient, grateful (person).

32. And when a wave covers them like shades (i.e. like clouds or the mountains of sea­water), they invoke Allâh, making their invocations for Him only. But when He brings them safe to land, there are among them those that stop in the middle, between (Belief and disbelief). But none denies Our Signs except every perfidious ungrateful.

Just because it's written in a book doesn't make it true.

#1412 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

Bible quotes are my que to leave. How can I possibly debate someone's opinion when they quote from what I believe to be is fiction?

#1413 semore

semore
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

I do, for in addition to many more reasons, 3 things:

Love, Lust, & Free will.

Simple cells cannot combine and produce these things. There needs to be a catalyst, that catalyst being god.

#1414 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:49 PM

Bible quotes are my que to leave. How can I possibly debate someone's opinion when they quote from what I believe to be is fiction?

1 this is Quran the book of Allah (god) !!

2: fiction... did u ever read it. cover to cover?

then ur oppinion about what ever you say regarding this book..is rejected

i urge you to read the Book of YOUR creator who you are denying without having any knowledge or sound evadience.to back YOUR claims

maybe you too need to be tested put in an hopeless position and then you will see that feeling that will over power you

And Allah is free from all falsehood that which you all accuse him of.

And i am a Muslim from amongst many

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 01:50 PM.

#1415 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

You can't have a sensible debate with these people, best to just avoid them in my experience.

#1416 Faerhii

Faerhii
  • 182 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

God's an alien.

That being said, I still won't believe in said aliens until they come back.

#1417 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:57 PM

You can't have a sensible debate with these people, best to just avoid them in my experience.

I suppose, I really have an appetite for these things though.

#1418 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:02 PM

I suppose, I really have an appetite for these things though.

There's no point debating about religion because both sides are always too entrenched in their own beliefs that they are never willing to concede anything. The inevitable result is both sides just spewing out the same clichéd arguments and ignoring the other side until one or both of them get bored.

#1419 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:09 PM

cowardly responses.

5. And in the alternation of night and day, and the provision (rain) that Allâh sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds (i.e. sometimes towards the east or north, and sometimes towards the south or west etc., sometimes bringing glad tidings of rain etc., and sometimes bringing the torment), are signs for a people who understand.

81. And He shows you His Signs and Proofs (of His Oneness). Which, then of the Signs and Proofs of Allâh do you deny?

its impossible to deny Allah(god)

LOOK at us humans all walking Wi-fi style

did you ever ponder at your self how we humans walk talk reflect so differently from one another...there are signs of god among st yourself...

but then you still take No heed .

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 02:10 PM.

#1420 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

did you ever ponder at your self how we humans walk talk reflect so differently from one another...there are signs of god among st yourself...

Are you trying to say that god invented individual gaits, accents and languages? It's pretty difficult to understand you...

#1421 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

There's no point debating about religion because both sides are always too entrenched in their own beliefs that they are never willing to concede anything. The inevitable result is both sides just spewing out the same clichéd arguments and ignoring the other side until one or both of them get bored.

I think it is the hope that I can make one person think differently that keeps me going, but at the same time I don't want to be preaching like some whacknuts.

#1422 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

I cant do a job better then the creator(Allah) ..so read the book of ALLAH sent to Mankind as a last chance..

The Quran Confirms that which came before it meaning the Bible and the Torah as they are all were books of Allah

Jesus was a prohet sent by God

Muhammad is a prophet sent by god

BUT man changed it Original Text of bible and torah and so Allah out of his mercy Sent the Quran via his last prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) as a last chance to bring the humans from injustice and evil towards light (guidance).

after the truth has come to you and you reject it then you are to blame ..

For there is a day approaching where all will be questioned about what they had done during they time they were ALIVE ( i am sure you atheists belive in death at least)

the Quran is a Warning to those who are heedless and a glad tidings of paradise for those who believe.

#1423 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

but then you still take No heed .

did you ever ponder that humans are able to make almost human-like artifical existances already? (e.g. giving the artifical intelligence the ability to adjust it's behaviour to it's suroundings no matter how they change, giving it the ability to brainstorm, ... - making it almost as inefficient for adjusting itself to new suroundings as a human as it's too used to it's old ones? - even them having issues like depression resulting in a total denial to do anything)

does that mean humans are gods? certainly not...

as for myself: an omnipotent (and therefore allmighty (as the laws surounding entropy teach us)) god is just too much of a violation of information theory for me to make it believable

#1424 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:22 PM

Are you trying to say that god invented individual gaits, accents and languages? It's pretty difficult to understand you...

QURAN chapter ch 30 v 22

22. And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge.

23. And among His Signs is the sleep that you take by night and by day, and your seeking of His Bounty. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who listen.

24. And among His Signs is that He shows you the lightning, by way of fear and hope, and He sends down water (rain) from the sky, and therewith revives the earth after its death. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who understand.

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 02:24 PM.

#1425 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:24 PM

QURAN chapter ch 30 v 22

22. And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge.

23. And among His Signs is the sleep that you take by night and by day, and your seeking of His Bounty. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who listen.

24. And among His Signs is that He shows you the lightning, by way of fear and hope, and He sends down water (rain) from the sky, and therewith revives the earth after its death. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who understand.

That's not an answer to my question. I don't see the part where it says that god invented the way different people walk...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users