Photo

Do you believe in god?

• Please log in to reply
1730 replies to this topic

#1426 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

did you ever ponder that humans are able to make almost human-like artifical existances already? (e.g. giving the artifical intelligence the ability to adjust it's behaviour to it's suroundings no matter how they change, giving it the ability to brainstorm, ... - making it almost as inefficient for adjusting itself to new suroundings as a human as it's too used to it's old ones? - even them having issues like depression resulting in a total denial to do anything)

does that mean humans are gods? certainly not...

as for myself: an omnipotent (and therefore allmighty (as the laws surounding entropy teach us)) god is just too much of a violation of information theory for me to make it believable

Humans are able to make do much amazing things like you just mentioned.

but your intellect fails heavily here...cant you apply the same for your self. See how perfect your hands eyes the colors you see the speech coming from your mouth and all that you can create.

Isnt there one who created YOU..

YES there is

GET UP from your chair and WALK..Slowly ...

do you have a plug in wall thats charging you... that if some one removes you stop working.

NO

Look how you walk All Wi-fi style running stoping doing all these actions..

and you your self cant seem to locate where is the generator sourceing this energy in your body if its there ...then where is it?

and when you Sleep and get up ALL FRESH .... what GOT CHARGED ??

WHAT DID ALLAH ( GOD ) SAY

23. And among His Signs is the SLEEP that you take by night and by day, and your seeking of His Bounty. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who listen.

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#1427 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, this is going nowhere, I give up with this one. God charging you up when you're asleep is about my limit of endurance.

#1428 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

That's not an answer to my question. I don't see the part where it says that god invented the way different people walk...

REALLY,.... QURAN. CH24 An-Noor (The Light)

45. Allâh has created every moving (living) creature from water. Of them there are some that creep on their bellies, some that WALK on two legs, and some that WALK on four. Allâh creates what He wills. Verily! Allâh is Able to do all things.

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 02:44 PM.

#1429 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

Deary me I see why they are so devoted with thoughts like that.

#1430 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:43 PM

Humans are able to make do much amazing things like you just mentioned.

but your intellect fails heavily here...cant you apply the same for your self. See how perfect your hands eyes the colors you see the speech coming from your mouth and all that you can create.

Isnt there one who created YOU..

YES there is

GET UP from your chair and WALK..Slowly ...

do you have a plug in wall thats charging you... that if some one removes you stop working.

NO

modern AIs don't need a plug in the wall, either :p
and sure there is someone who "created" me, but I suppose you can read up how that works on wiki or some biology book *rolleyes*

as for *one* who created me... yeah, possible, but I'm quite sure I got 2 parents - at least last time I checked that's what the docs said.

for someone who designed humankind and such... well... sure... would be possible, but as someone believing in coincidence would say: the odds are pretty bad (I personally prefer chaos and entropy over coincidence :p)

#1431 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

Nature looks like a perfect system because it has evolved through million years.

The fact that everyone is a little differnet is because our breeding system doesn't make identical copys of us.

If god created everything... Were the massive extintions on earths history were part of his plan?

#1432 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

modern AIs don't need a plug in the wall, either :p
and sure there is someone who "created" me, but I suppose you can read up how that works on wiki or some biology book *rolleyes*

as for *one* who created me... yeah, possible, but I'm quite sure I got 2 parents - at least last time I checked that's what the docs said.

for someone who designed humankind and such... well... sure... would be possible, but as someone believing in coincidence would say: the odds are pretty bad (I personally prefer chaos and entropy over coincidence :p)

1400 years ago no Science LABS no Mircoscope nothing

see what it says in the Quran about the embryological stages of child birth in the QUran.

Quran CH 23. (The Believers)

12. And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth).

13. Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman).

14. Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allâh, the Best of creators.

15. After that, surely, you will die.

16. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection.

#1433 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

45. Allâh has created every moving (living) creature from water. Of them there are some that creep on their bellies, some that WALK on two legs, and some that WALK on four. Allâh creates what He wills. Verily! Allâh is Able to do all things.

I knew that ass hole was in charge of creating this

#1434 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

Posted Image

#1435 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

If this doesn't improve beyond just quoting from religious texts I'm going to have to start removing posts. You don't debate by just copying words out of a book...

#1436 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

I invite you all to worship none but Allah and Muhammad is his last and final messenger

what more do u want to ask me ... i will do my best

And ALLAH is the source of strength for the believers

#1437 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

I invite you all to worship none but Allah and Muhammad is his last and final messenger

Give me an answer to my questions.

#1438 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

Why does he allow priest to molest little boys? :(

#1439 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:58 PM

If this doesn't improve beyond just quoting from religious texts I'm going to have to start removing posts. You don't debate by just copying words out of a book...

You asked ...and i gave you RAW PROOF..

what have you got to say about the walking thing now huh?

Islam is the Truth

#1440 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

1400 years ago no Science LABS no Mircoscope nothing

see what it says in the Quran about the embryological stages of child birth in the QUran.

it's cool that you can't say anything yourself, but just quote a random ancient book.
maybe I should start quote hitchiker's guide as counter? would surerly be about as informative.
or maybe you'd prefer quotes from the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?
from "the fifth day: the big bang":
'Later that evening He rolled out of bed and landed hard on the firmament, and this, fair reader, was the true Big Bang. He had a funny feeling and realized in His drunken stupor that He had not only built a factory in Heaven that turned out scantily clad women in high heels, but He'd also created a midget on earth, whom He called Man. "Wow. Even I might have have overreached my Noodly Appendage on this one," and not even sure what day it was anymore, He decided to take an extended break from the whole creationg gig, and He gave a quick blessing and declared, "From here on out, every Friday is a holiday."'

may you be enlightened *shrugs* (yeah, quoting is really awesome!)

#1441 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

You asked ...and i gave you RAW PROOF..

what have you got to say about the walking thing now huh?

Islam is the Truth

As I've already said, just because it's written in a book doesn't make it true.

#1442 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:03 PM

Posted Image

#1443 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

Nature looks like a perfect system because it has evolved through million years.

The fact that everyone is a little differnet is because our breeding system doesn't make identical copys of us.

If god created everything... Were the massive extintions on earths history were part of his plan?

i do not have much knowledge about the extinctions and how they happened...if they were true or not

as you need to go to those who are more knowledgeable then me ... im sorry

ANd Allah is the Most knowledgeable and all is from his plan

#1444 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

This really doesn't seem like a debate anymore.
The topic title is: Do you believe in god? Not: Prove god exists by copying and pasting religious texts.

So absurd..

#1445 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:15 PM

ah so now we need to prove of the book "is: from " GOD" or not..

well your NON Muslims scientists come to this conclusion that the Quran is 1400 years old

and the knowledge of all these embryological stages child birth , water cycle big bang theory etc etc .. can not come to a lay man illiterate person ( prophet Muhammad could not read nor write ) as in he can not make this up because in his time there were no instruments to prove any of these things.

this is in itself proof for you if you have a sound heart meaning if you are sincerer in searching for the truth.

any my knowledge is so limited and little ... if you sit with the very knowlegeable of us muslims you will know more clear as to what is this all about

May Allah bless you all with guidance ..

AND THERE is no God BUT ALLAH

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#1446 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

you never answered why god created the herp? :(

I'd really like to know. I'm a creationist. I believe 100% that man created god. wut.

#1447 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:23 PM

ANd Allah is the Most knowledgeable and all is from his plan

I don't want to believe in a God that included things like this on "his plan"...

Spoiler

#1448 DoNotAnnoyMe

DoNotAnnoyMe
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

and the knowledge of all these embryological stages child birth , water cycle big bang theory etc etc .. can not come to a lay man illiterate person ( prophet Muhammad could not read nor write ) as in he can not make this up because in his time there were no instruments to prove any of these things.

this is in itself proof for you if you have a sound heart meaning if you are sincerer in searching for the truth.

it's certainly not. if you knew even a bit about history you'd know that knowledge about such things (excluding big ban) was already wide spread at that point of time and there's no such thing as a big bang in the quran, sorry (unless you very vaguely interpret the random stuff to match contemporary scientistic theories (not that it wouldn't be common - at least since (most) peoples recognized you can't just burn everyone that has a new idea)

any my knowledge is so limited and little ... if you sit with the very knowlegeable of us muslims you will know more clear as to what is this all about

maybe that's why? not knowing much is surerly a blessing and it's often called religion, but that's not a one-to-one relation, you know?
religion surerly promotes not questioning your suroundings as you should just believe in the easiest possible answer.
why is there...? - because god wanted it
how does ... work? - only god knows

surerly easy, but does it help? well, it certainly helps those that don't want to know things better, but don't try to throw your random text extempts at those who do.

May Allah bless you all with guidance ..

may He guide you the way to the nearest pasta
Ramen

#1449 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

I don't want to believe in a God that included things like this on "his plan"...

Spoiler

Poverty..
btw majority of Muslims are the poor.
Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) was extreamly poor
his companions are poor

The poor will enter paradise before the rich this is from Islam as well i come from a country fill of poor

and they dont have any problem believing in ALLAH.

Had Allah given Equal wealth in great amounts to all ...they would created mischief upon the land and Allah has created everything with his wisdom

and the atom bomb and war etc are all from man own hands and his wicked evil desire and Allah dislikes those who spread corruption and mischief upon the earth.

and Allah is the best of judges and Hell fire is the abode for the criminals

if ONLY PEOPLE FOLLOW WHAT ALLAH says ... they would know what is GOOD for them and what is BAD for tHEM

READ THE QURAN !!

but be sincerer and truthful in searching for guidance so that Allah may guide you

but if you reject then know that Allah is FREE from any NEED and it is ME AND you who is in NEED of the creator

Edited by nugget111, 27 July 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#1450 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

and the atom bomb and war etc are all from man own hands and his wicked evil desire and Allah dislikes those who spread corruption and mischief upon the earth.

Wut? What happend to the divine plan?

What about tornado's, hurricanes, tsunamis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users