Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

i kno rite

#28 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 12 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what was the point of this thread again?

Anybody can write random numbers in attempts to get their e-penis grown. I didn't go spamming public topics about all the NP's and items I got off my NP generator, I just released the source and said have fun to the higher ups. Point being, actions come before words.

Smells like jealousy tbh tongue.gif

#29 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 12 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would I be jealous over a game I don't play? And I'm certainly not jealous that he's accomplished something good because I've already done it numerous times before. I'm not attempting to defame him in anyway, I'm simply pointing out that it's better to show what you have rather than brag about it with random numbers. To be honest I've seen many people make stupid claims like taking credit for the few dupe days that has happened in the past on Neopets when I know exactly who found the dupe and it sure as hell wasn't them. The only reason they do it is to grow their e-penis. So as you can see I have a really big pet peeve on subjects like this and I tend to come off a bit harsh.

A game you don't play huh? Seem to know a lot about a game you don't play. What about the past, eh? You have played, and therefore have the knowledge. Tense is irrelevant for most things.

#30 Johnbon

Johnbon
  • 1228 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Dan @ Feb 12 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think i got a bite from kitsune there!

saves me having to do it.

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 12 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what was the point of this thread again?

Anybody can write random numbers in attempts to get their e-penis grown. I didn't go spamming public topics about all the NP's and items I got off my NP generator, I just released the source and said have fun to the higher ups. Point being, actions come before words.

dude wtf are you on about e-penis you really need to get out more
excl.gif my e-penis is tiny excl.gif , and i dont really care much to make it bigger
however, what i lack in e-size i make up for in size. nana.gif

the point of this thread is to show some guys who will be lucky enough to use it that it's coming. a heads up kinda thing.

#31 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (Johnbon @ Feb 12 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude wtf are you on about e-penis you really need to get out more
excl.gif my e-penis is tiny excl.gif , and i dont really care much to make it bigger
however, what i lack in e-size i make up for in size. nana.gif

the point of this thread is to show some guys who will be lucky enough to use it that it's coming. a heads up kinda thing.

A teaser, I get it.

And Josh, don't worry, I wasn't even really commenting on you. Just time.

#32 Johnbon

Johnbon
  • 1228 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 13 2009, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact not once did I directly insult you.

Never said you did thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 13 2009, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you still think TNT has psychic powers

Never said i did thumbsup.gif

were you actually replying to me? 6751ov8.png

#33 Johnbon

Johnbon
  • 1228 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 13 2009, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fact that you mentioned your e-penis clearly showed you misunderstood my post and thought that reference was directed toward you (which it clearly was not). I would think you took offense to it considering you took the time to respond and personally address it. It's pretty obvious mate tongue.gif

Anyways, all I did was ask for more details. If you don't want to do that, fine with me. All you had to say was no.

i didn't misunderstand your post, i just find it funny that you're trying using stupid-ass terms like e-penis meaningfully.
im SO offended that my epenis shrank by 3 pixels, making it a negative length 6751ov8.png < (look it up)

and im happy not giving out details atm, good things come to those who wait.

Edited by Johnbon, 12 February 2009 - 06:12 PM.

#34 Johnbon

Johnbon
  • 1228 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 13 2009, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I suppose it could be a teaser. I must just have a different intepretation of a teaser. A few months ago when I was selling access to one of my programs I had to make a teaser to entice people to buy it and basically I just made a video of the program working (including all the options/features) on a test account and then backed it up by showing my on-hand NP's. Needless to say no one questioned the program and I got quite a bit of money off of it (best thing I did for that program imo).

Then why did you feel it was necessary to state that your e-penis was small and how you didn't care to make it much bigger? Is it just coincidence that counters the exact statement I made previously about people making their e-penis bigger?

And I really don't care what you think about my choice of words. It's internet slang and don't even begin to tell me you've never used internet slang before.

1) im not trying to sell it. i really couldnt give a fuck if half of you believe me or thinks its some big edick shit
2) i didnt feel it necessary to write it, i was taking the piss.
3) of course i use internet slang. just not shit like epenis and pwnz etc, more text message slang rather than your L337speak or whatever.
4) im not giving you any details, i dont care wether you believe it, i dont feel i need to prove or show you anything
5) im out, you win, whatever.

Edited by Johnbon, 12 February 2009 - 06:18 PM.

#35 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:28 PM

Josh you're taking this too seriously tongue.gif

#36 Johnbon

Johnbon
  • 1228 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Feb 13 2009, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No would of been much better don't you think?

just be quiet or ill slap you with my new MASSIVE e-penis

not at one point before i disagreed with you did you ask me to be more specific. so how would i know what you were thinking?

Edited by Johnbon, 12 February 2009 - 06:33 PM.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

lol i r angry josh

#38 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:25 PM

Well this derailed rather quickly. blink.gif

#39 Johnbon

Johnbon
  • 1228 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

josh in you first quote you just posted it said 'all i asked was for more information', but you hadnt done that when you posted that comment.

hence why i said before. you said 'all i asked for was more info', but you never actually asked so there tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users