• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#26 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:16 PM

The reason I preferred alternate alert systems was that while I wanted to know when timed activities became available (buried treasure, turmy, seasonal av events), I just wanted a page I could go to for the standard set of dailies like omelette, etc. Not to mention ones that were always available such as the training school. I found that if I had those one on the list they'd annoy me if I didn't go to them and clear them. I wasn't sure if the training school type ones would constantly pop up or not (although I know if you exit the assistant enough it'd go away).

In the new system there are quick links on the bottom. A reminder can be set for them. A more in depth explanation can be found in my last announcement.

Actually, thats what I like. I put the places I want to go to (in any order) and there they are on one page. It looks nice and it's fairly easy to use :)

I'll redesign the settings page to look like this. I'll make it more neo friendly with the images right there too hopefully :)

Legit over here... although I pretty much only go on for dailies now.

Dailies are important. You always get that super item from like the weirdest place.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users