• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

#101 yannickjeh

yannickjeh
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:04 AM

I have User Account Control enabled so it should be run as admin,

I don't know why it doesn't work..

Edited by yannickjeh, 25 July 2009 - 04:05 AM.

#102 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:51 AM

Sorry... just found this site.

But every time I try to log in using the Dice-a-Roo Auto Player, it starts to log in...
then says
Error: Login Failed.

I've checked the username/password several times, and set the birthday correctly.
What's happening?

what stage of login? are you talking about codex checks or neo login?. Codex checks obviously enter your neocodex user name and pw, then neopets one. If every details rights, there could be possibility that your ip banned by neopets?

#103 xyranael

xyranael
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

I can still log in to neopets via firefox. But not via the Ap.

*tries again*

Oh, and of course today it works. Just to prove me wrong. lol

#104 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

Id find it more useful if it made you never lose but ya still helpful

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT MADE ME LOSE NEOPOINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7,000 TO BE EXACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#105 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:04 PM

thats odd i just ran the dice a roo auto program. and i downloaded the money tree grabber but cant figure out how to use it

#106 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:07 PM

thats odd i just ran the dice a roo auto program. and i downloaded the money tree grabber but cant figure out how to use it

Nevermind about what I said, apparently our logs are working half-ass.

But for the dice-a-roo program, it shouldn't make you lose that many NP as it only costs 5 NP a game. :/ Besides, you tend to lose NP but gain a lot more in food items that you can sell for more money.

As for the money grabber program, are you loading a text file into it using the options? You need to make a list.

#107 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

ok i was being an ass sorry i didnt really lose 7,000 but the first time i played i went from 18,533 to 18,500 after that i said i earned 6 np but when i did stop and collect i had lost 2 np. but ok might just be a glitch. ill post again if it happens again. i think this website is awesom tho. but how do you work the money tree grabber.

btw is it ok if i add you as a friend?

just how does it work?like i dont understand the list thing. just give me detailed instructions on what 2 do

#108 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

ok i was being an ass sorry i didnt really lose 7,000 but the first time i played i went from 18,533 to 18,500 after that i said i earned 6 np but when i did stop and collect i had lost 2 np. but ok might just be a glitch. ill post again if it happens again. i think this website is awesom tho. but how do you work the money tree grabber.

btw is it ok if i add you as a friend?

Yeah, dice-a-roo tends to convert neopoints into items. You'll find that when you're playing you may be losing more than you gain and you have to tweak the settings a bit so that you cash out at a reasonable amount. But you get a lot of items from the game. :p

And yeah sure if you want, though I don't really check those things too often, haha.

#109 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

lol so with the money tree grabber can i have detailed instructions on how to use it

oh and i checked my inventory and bubkiss but oh well watcha gonna do?

#110 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:43 PM

lol so with the money tree grabber can i have detailed instructions on how to use it

Sure, I'd be happy to oblige. :D

So for sljMoneyTree, you need to load lists like I said. Open up Notepad and put, on seperate lines, items that you want to buy. For example:

Vo Codestone
Mau Codestone

That list will grab a vo or a mau codestone if it comes across it in the money tree. You can also use a wildcard, like so:

* Codestone
* Laboratory Map

This will grab ALL codestones and ALL laboratory maps. :p

Save this notepad file somewhere as a .txt file. Then in the "Settings" tab in the program, check Enable Item Grabbing and locate that text file using the browse thing.

Also note that the NP grabber is still broken, so make sure you're not trying to grab more than 999 NP because of this dumb bug I can't fix yet. :p

It usually takes a while. I end up spending about 150-200 NP before I start to see items. We'll have statistics up soon that shows the average amount of items and stuff users get. :p

#111 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

May I make a suggestion?

Instead of using an outright list that TNT could easily go through and match up with whoever won this stuff recently from Dice-A-Roo, Gormball, etc, you should make a list with items average values.

I mean, with the item database coming back (least, I think?) it could work in conjunction with it.

#112 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

thanks so much... one last question. how do you save something as a txt file? (i know im stupid)

wait nevermind abort abort abort abort i just found out thanks guys

oh but do i have to wait at the money tree?

#113 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

thanks so much... one last question. how do you save something as a txt file? (i know im stupid)

wait nevermind abort abort abort abort i just found out thanks guys

oh but do i have to wait at the money tree?

It's best that you set a wait time so TNT doesn't think you are a bot. :p They may freeze your account, which is why we have a randomized wait to simulate a human being. :p

#114 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

kk but do i have to wait at the tree oh and on the grabber it says with the wildcard i have to put the * symbol. do i have to do this for every item wildcard or not?

#115 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:21 PM

kk but do i have to wait at the tree oh and on the grabber it says with the wildcard i have to put the * symbol. do i have to do this for every item wildcard or not?

You don't need to put * for every item. If you want to grab a specific item, put the entire name. If you want to buy all items that match the pattern, put the *.

You also don't need to wait if you don't want to. Set it to zero, but if you get frozen it's not my fault. :p

#116 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

lol kk do i have to wait at the money tree?

oh wait nvm thanks

wait no do i have to wait there?

ITS NOT WORKING!!! waaaaaaaaaa :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

oksorry the reason they're not working was cause i was using my banned account lol thanks for everything guys

#117 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

umm it keeps failing =( if it didnt fail everytime id find this the most useful program ever

and by fail it just keeps saying too slow

I'd be rich by now if it didn't always say failed too slow.

I just missed out on 5,000 np and a codestone =(

#118 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

theres so many neopoints that say too slow next to them if i dont get neopoints soon i gonna be pissed

i didnt get a 5000 np donation there was so many neopoints. what is the most useful program btw?

ummm i keep losing the neopets connection

yay i got the connection back

How do you use the item pricer?

kiss the mortog autoplayer not helpful :x3:

#119 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

You need to read what I reply to you otherwise stop asking questions.

You are NOT able to grab np amounts over 999np. You simply can't. Not possible. Never going to happen. Understand?

Personally I think a MSAB and SS are the most useful programs. The MSAB is useful because it makes you money, the SS because it's helpful for avatars and trophies.

Ask your questions in the appropriate topic. This is a topic for the Dice-a-roo program, not the money tree grabber, not the item pricer, and not the kiss the mortog player.

99% of the time people know how to use these programs. That's because they read the instructions, use common sense and if they do encounter problems they ask questions that do the following:
Make sense.
Give information about the problem.
Don't whine, beg, insult or otherwise come across childish and/or retarded.
Are in the appropriate place.

To be fair, If I'd paid as much money as he has to use the programs and I hadn't become a Neo-Millionaire within 5 minutes I'd be so pissed off I'd probably go out and stab a nun.

#120 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:05 AM

To be fair, If I'd paid as much money as he has to use the programs and I hadn't become a Neo-Millionaire within 5 minutes I'd be so pissed off I'd probably go out and stab a nun.

I tried to come up with an appropriately related image... but this is the best I could come up with... WTF, google?

Spoiler

#121 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

...... is that Chuck Norris?! O_o

EDIT: NUN-CHUCKS!! (Thanks Dan for that. :p)

#122 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

...... is that Chuck Norris?! O_o

EDIT: NUN-CHUCKS!! (Thanks Dan for that. :p )

That image made me lol hard... that's why it was a quality wtf

#123 NeoZach

NeoZach
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

Whats WSAB?

#124 stuuf

stuuf
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:33 AM

any way to make the seconds inbetween not the exact same amount of time?

#125 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:50 AM

In the program's settings, where it says

Wait delay: Between ____ and ____ milliseconds

Fill in the blanks with two different numbers... but there SHOULDalready be two different numbers there... so why would you have thisproblem?

On an initial install, the default settings are 3000 and 4000 (as in 3 seconds and 4 seconds)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users