Photo

[Auto Players] Dice-a-Roo Auto Player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

#151 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

Check if its being blocked by your firewall and make an exception for it if it is.

I guess that COULD be it...

#152 PrimeMinister

PrimeMinister
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

Nnnneeeooope, not blocked off... :(

I'm probably missing some damn .dll or something...

#153 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:59 PM

Okay, lets try one of these;

redownload it and reinstall
run as administrator
run in windows xp compatibility mode

#154 Ubergoldz

Ubergoldz
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:39 AM

what does the avatar require?

#155 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:44 AM

what does the avatar require?

Win the Jackpot.

#156 MUFTI

MUFTI
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:02 AM

Hello! , the logger doesnt work for me ....

#157 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:25 AM

Hello! , the logger doesnt work for me ....

Um. Yes it does...

Edited by iargue, 27 October 2009 - 07:26 AM.

#158 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:44 AM

guys,

I'm getting the same problem as well. It started happening a few weeks back, it just got worse recently, I have to click more and more times before the autoplayer starts up, it'd just give a 'Program Check failed' error.

Previously it took anywhere from 1-30 attempts to get the check done, and the past 4 days or so has been a nightmare. I've been clicking the arrow hundreds of times today now, and it's still unable to startup.

It seems to be a server problem, cuz my other autoplayers work fine

the server in question seems to be quite bad for my region/isp. Honestly I'm getting problems from neocodex.us most times too, i have to use a US based proxy to get fast access. When I first tried this site I was getting cut-off downloads and websites never loading fully, until I used a proxy and it suddenly sped up and I got my downloads finished. Installing the moneytree grabber was a headache too, as it was an auto downloader, meaning i couldn't bypass any connection with a proxy... took me 4 days to finally get the download to complete just that once without cutting off. and it's actually faster through a proxy, when it should be the other way around

Could we get some auto rerouting/proxy options, or some manual input of verification url?

edit: i can't believe it. i can't even post properly. i keep getting errors in my edits and random "br" html tags showing in place of actual breaks

Um. Yes it does...

it's not working for me either

there's no httpwrapper folder, just a "HTTPWrapper.pyd" file

i can't get any debug files

was the logger designed to work for the program checker? wasn't it designed to work for the actual program, not this?

we're stuck at the program check, not the program itself. we'd be glad if the program started at all..

Edited by hahaman, 31 October 2009 - 07:31 AM.

#159 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:53 AM

guys,

I'm getting the same problem as well. It started happening a few weeks back, it just got worse recently, I have to click more and more times before the autoplayer starts up, it'd just give a 'Program Check failed' error.

Previously it took anywhere from 1-30 attempts to get the check done, and the past 4 days or so has been a nightmare. I've been clicking the arrow hundreds of times today now, and it's still unable to startup.

It seems to be a server problem, cuz my other autoplayers work fine

the server in question seems to be quite bad for my region/isp. Honestly I'm getting problems from neocodex.us most times too, i have to use a US based proxy to get fast access. When I first tried this site I was getting cut-off downloads and websites never loading fully, until I used a proxy and it suddenly sped up and I got my downloads finished. Installing the moneytree grabber was a headache too, as it was an auto downloader, meaning i couldn't bypass any connection with a proxy... took me 4 days to finally get the download to complete just that once without cutting off. and it's actually faster through a proxy, when it should be the other way around

Could we get some auto rerouting/proxy options, or some manual input of verification url?

edit: i can't believe it. i can't even post properly. i keep getting errors in my edits and random "br" html tags showing in place of actual breaks

Talk to you ISP about this. They are causing alot of issues for you, and need to get it resolved. I recommend doing a tracert and telling them where it messes up at so they can fix it. There is nothing we can do on our end to fix things for you, and we apologize for this.

it's not working for me either

there's no httpwrapper folder, just a "HTTPWrapper.pyd" file

i can't get any debug files

was the logger designed to work for the program checker? wasn't it designed to work for the actual program, not this?

we're stuck at the program check, not the program itself. we'd be glad if the program started at all..

The logger is something completely different then what your talking about. For a debug log, this guide will help you even more.

http://www.neocodex....ile-windows-xp/

And if your on vista, you will need to run it in debug mode.

Edited by iargue, 31 October 2009 - 08:54 AM.

#160 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:35 AM

Talk to you ISP about this. They are causing alot of issues for you, and need to get it resolved. I recommend doing a tracert and telling them where it messes up at so they can fix it. There is nothing we can do on our end to fix things for you, and we apologize for this.

The logger is something completely different then what your talking about. For a debug log, this guide will help you even more.

http://www.neocodex....ile-windows-xp/

And if your on vista, you will need to run it in debug mode.

I see, anyway for my debug log I'm on vista, i used debug in command, and it didn't work. No such folder exists. I followed the other guide pasted a page back. I even tried creating the folder manually and setting access permissions to 'Everyone' at 'Full Control', and it didn't work either.

Secondly, all other autoplayers work fine. I use gormball, cliffhanger, cheat, double or nothing, morteg, and all of them work on first click, dice-a-roo is the only one with problems at all. It could be an ISP issue, yes, but again why doesn't it affect the others?

#161 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:53 PM

I see, anyway for my debug log I'm on vista, i used debug in command, and it didn't work. No such folder exists. I followed the other guide pasted a page back. I even tried creating the folder manually and setting access permissions to 'Everyone' at 'Full Control', and it didn't work either.

Secondly, all other autoplayers work fine. I use gormball, cliffhanger, cheat, double or nothing, morteg, and all of them work on first click, dice-a-roo is the only one with problems at all. It could be an ISP issue, yes, but again why doesn't it affect the others?

Did you run as admin like I told you to? (Right click. Run as Administrator)

#162 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:24 PM

Did you run as admin like I told you to? (Right click. Run as Administrator)

yes admin access permissions, i get it

i tried starting in admin, even in xp sp2 compat mode, and even with the manually created folder with folder permissions/security set to Everyone at Full Control

doesn't work.

Edited by hahaman, 01 November 2009 - 05:25 PM.

#163 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:26 PM

yes admin access permissions, i get it

i tried starting in admin, even in xp sp2 compat mode, and even with the manually created folder with folder permissions/security set to Everyone at Full Control

doesn't work.

This has nothing to do with access permissions.

Apparently your not doing the debug command correctly, because it you where, then it would create the folder the second syou press login.

#164 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:45 PM

This has nothing to do with access permissions. Apparently your not doing the debug command correctly, because it you where, then it would create the folder the second syou press login.

I tried using that using other players. the moment the login is successful, the files get created. let me repeat if i wasn't clear. I can get it to appear with other players when the logging and program check is successful when the dice-a-roo login goes 'Program Check Failed', nothing gets created, not even the folder

Edit: Also, additional info, to 'run as administrator', means to grant it access to several secured system files, and for vista, certain folders under Program Files and Windows too. It also allows for registry changes which are locked out to anyone non admin.

Edited by hahaman, 01 November 2009 - 10:58 PM.

#165 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:49 PM

I tried using that using other players.

the moment the login is successful, the files get created. let me repeat if i wasn't clear. I can get it to appear with other players when the logging and program check is successful

when the dice-a-roo login goes 'Program Check Failed', nothing gets created, not even the folder

So, with the other autoplayers, the folder isnt created until after the program check box closes?

#166 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:05 PM

So, with the other autoplayers, the folder isnt created until after the program check box closes?

ok issues:

1) running the programs off cmd.exe in debug=1 mode doesn't run them as admin, following the steps taught in this ==>http://www.neocodex....in-debug-mode/. Workarounds are using the shortcut with debug=1 behind and running it as admin, OR manually creating the folder and setting access permissions to Everyone at Full Control. Basic windows vista trivia, most folders in Program Files and Windows, not just the sensitive system files as in XP SP1 and below, are locked for editing only by administrators. By default folders in Program Files are Admin-only, unless explicitly set otherwise

2) the debug function works only after a successful login. right when the box closes to show the bar the 3 files are already there. In the event of a failed login, the one where we encounter Program Check Failed, no file gets created. Nothing. Nada. The debug, i understand, wasn't designed to log that neocodex login failure. if it fails to connect, it fails, there's nothing documented, whether due to a time-out, or corrupted packets, or etc. go stop ur internet flow and try it out urself. The function u were saying we didn't use correctly doesn't seem to exist at all.

Edited by hahaman, 01 November 2009 - 11:08 PM.

#167 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:11 PM

I have recompiled and uploaded the program. Please Uninstall your current program, re-download, and re-install, and let me know if it gives you a program check failed still.

#168 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:57 PM

I have recompiled and uploaded the program. Please Uninstall your current program, re-download, and re-install, and let me know if it gives you a program check failed still.

wow, ok sure

thanks a lot for the help

i'll give feedback in a while

#169 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:46 AM

Usually, how long does it take the program to win the jackpot? :)

#170 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:53 AM

Usually, how long does it take the program to win the jackpot? :)

Unless SL found a glitch, I'm going to say you can't put a time on it. It's really all just random for the most part. You may win in 1 minute, you may not win at all some days.

#171 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

I'm getting problems when trying to open theprogram settings.

See the log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "DiceAutoplayer.py", line 790, in ProgramSettingsWin
File "DiceAutoplayer.py", line 438, in __init__
File "slDiceAutoplayer_wdr.pyo", line 293, in MySettingsFunc
File "slDiceAutoplayer_wdr.pyo", line 685, in MyAboutDialog
File "slDiceAutoplayer_wdr.pyo", line 744, in DiceAutoplayer
File "wx\_core.pyo", line 3369, in ConvertToBitmap
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "image.Ok()" failed at ..\..\src\msw\bitmap.cpp(802) in wxBitmap::CreateFromImage(): invalid image
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "image.Ok()" failed at ..\..\src\msw\bitmap.cpp(802) in wxBitmap::CreateFromImage(): invalid image

Edited by Madouky, 05 November 2009 - 03:50 PM.

#172 shadyangelz

shadyangelz
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:40 AM

im new at this, how long should you let the program run for, and how much nps do you guys make off this game?

#173 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:48 AM

im new at this, how long should you let the program run for, and how much nps do you guys make off this game?

You can let the program run as long as your pet doesn't get bored of the game (which is after about 20 minutes or so). Chances are, unless you win the jackpot of the game you will lose NP.

#174 hahaman

hahaman
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:19 AM

Ok a quick update/feedback Iargue,

the thing works normally now. it connects 100% of the time so far these days i tried, it's great

thanks a lot for the help, these programs are much appreciated

Guys who're still experiencing the Program Check Failed error, try uninstalling and redownloading the version available here

#175 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:47 AM

Ok a quick update/feedback Iargue,

the thing works normally now. it connects 100% of the time so far these days i tried, it's great

thanks a lot for the help, these programs are much appreciated

Guys who're still experiencing the Program Check Failed error, try uninstalling and redownloading the version available here

I am glad I could fix your problem :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users