Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#276 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

I went to redownload the beta SS (btw, Windows 7 Professional rocks!) but it noticed it would help to make a slight modification to the link on the first post.
http://www.happeningz.net/steve/ss.php should be changed to http://steve.happeningz.net/ss.php to prevent broken links on the page.

Is the proxy preventing you from accessing neopets.com in a web browser? If the problem is that SS requires the proxy settings to access the internet, just set up the proxy inside the Score Sender (easily gotten from a local web browser if necessary).

Updated... thanks for that

#277 Konga

Konga
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:57 AM

I went to redownload the beta SS (btw, Windows 7 Professional rocks!) but it noticed it would help to make a slight modification to the link on the first post.
http://www.happeningz.net/steve/ss.php should be changed to http://steve.happeningz.net/ss.php to prevent broken links on the page.

Is the proxy preventing you from accessing neopets.com in a web browser? If the problem is that SS requires the proxy settings to access the internet, just set up the proxy inside the Score Sender (easily gotten from a local web browser if necessary).

No the proxy does not prevent me from acessing neopets. okay I tweaked it a bit yesterday to try to get it to work and I put my school's port info in the proxy info for the user account. I tryed this and got as far as connecting and running games when I noticed that I have "FATAL ERRORs" in my log and the status doess not tell me anything about my sccount (np and stuff). Is there something I can do? would re-downloading help?

#278 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:53 AM

No the proxy does not prevent me from acessing neopets. okay I tweaked it a bit yesterday to try to get it to work and I put my school's port info in the proxy info for the user account. I tryed this and got as far as connecting and running games when I noticed that I have "FATAL ERRORs" in my log and the status doess not tell me anything about my sccount (np and stuff). Is there something I can do? would re-downloading help?

Have you updated the encryption? I'm trying to remember why I used to get those errors.

EDIT: I think you can get Fatal Errors if you have 3/3 detection disabled and send a score after you reached the limit. I most commonly get it when doing WCs after my NP list which covers most of the games.

If you are going to try a game, don't pick one you did already. Try the following which should work all the time and mostly safe:
GameID: 983 Score: 2000 Time: 10-15
It is the Wheel of Slime and bypasses the 8 hour detection, however you won't get the NP or reset the timer if you have done it in the last 8 hours. The most TNT will think is that you found a way to spin the wheel twice but when the second spin seems to go through but nothing really happens, you won't bother trying again.

Edited by Neoology, 13 November 2009 - 12:02 PM.

#279 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:13 PM

nice guide and thanks

is there an account freezer?

#280 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:33 PM

I think I know a way to freeze an account by hand. Just get the referral link of the account you want frozen, create a lot of accounts with that referal, TNT sees the account gets a lot of referrals, the account should (theoretically) get frozen for cheating the referral system to get the rewards and all the accounts you created will get cleaned up.

Edited by Chocobo, 15 November 2009 - 09:34 PM.

#281 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

Why would someone need an account freezer?

#282 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:33 PM

Is anyone else's score sender going "idle" when it gets to the game page?

I update the encryption, make sure everything the score sender is trying to do is valid. Any suggestions?

#283 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:26 AM

nice guide and thanks

You don't need a program for that. Just do this:

http://www.neopets.com/remacct.phtml

Enter the account's password, and you're good to go.

#284 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:42 AM

Is anyone else's score sender going "idle" when it gets to the game page?

I update the encryption, make sure everything the score sender is trying to do is valid. Any suggestions?

Yes kind of. It didn't send when I try to send it. Maybe I tried to do 10 games at once.

#285 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:08 AM

4.6.3 started acting funny for me. I went back to 4.6 and everything is fine. I'm glad that I keep archived versions of the program XD

By the way... if you're having issues with 4.6.3... give 4.6 a shot. I mirrored it here:

http://www.mediafire...php?yyno1mzogtj

#286 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:53 PM

why is my score sender not working?

it keeps on saying

You Have Already Played The Max For Today.

uhm, i fixed it by checking the 3/3 bypass thing, weird...

well, i'm having this major twitching problem with my desktop

there's nothing wrong with it, but the icons on my desktop twitches every second while the score sender is on lol, any solution??

Edited by am9, 16 November 2009 - 04:05 PM.

#287 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:19 PM

What is a twitching icon?

#288 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:34 PM

What is a twitching icon?

uh the shortcuts on my desktop keep on blinking

#289 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:07 PM

Maybe you want to try 4.6 that jcrboy just posted.

That's the first time I see this problem.

#290 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:41 PM

that's the one i'm using, maybe 1 gb of ram can make the computer on the slow side when the score sender is on

#291 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:19 AM

I don't think SS likes double digit for scores sent. It kept claiming that I reached the max, suspected it was the double digits, enabled max play (3/3) bypass, and it works like it should. It gives the correct game info including the scores sent and the max but unfortunately I can't see it without the bypass to find out what exactly is the problem.

Btw, I'm using the beta (build 210).

#292 olloyd21

olloyd21
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:54 PM

Hey,

Just found this board and I'm happy! Used a score sender before, and have accounts 16 months old with trophies from it that I've kept alive! =)

I only use it sparingly, and work my way up to scores over a week or so to make it look real, I can't risk my account! :p

Just a few questions...I've skimmed the board but do I just need to go to:

http://www.happeningz.net/steve/ss.php

Download that version (is it safe?) and run it? Just want to check everythings updated and good to go so I don't run it and find out its old and automatically gets me frozen or something crazy! :p

Thanks for help in advance if anyone can offer it!

PS. Any required files?

Thanks!

#293 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

Hey,

Just found this board and I'm happy! Used a score sender before, and have accounts 16 months old with trophies from it that I've kept alive! =)

The version posted there is up to date. Just follow my guide and you should be good to go, really. It's somewhat a pain to install, but once you get it up and running, you should be more than fine.

#294 olloyd21

olloyd21
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:40 PM

Ok thanks for your help! Will try this soon =)

#295 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:13 PM

Awesome! Hope to see some flash-game auto score senders soon! :thumbsup:

#296 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

Omg, my clean account got frozen for cheating at Flash Games. How could they have caught me? There were no reviewed scores left and none of my other accounts got frozen so it wasn't a reviewed score or chain freezing. Be careful everybody, they may be using the 10 scores per game to flush out cheaters.

Edited by Chocobo, 17 November 2009 - 08:31 PM.

#297 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:12 PM

Awesome! Hope to see some flash-game auto score senders soon! :thumbsup:

You mean like this one?

#298 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:47 PM

Omg, my clean account got frozen for cheating at Flash Games. How could they have caught me? There were no reviewed scores left and none of my other accounts got frozen so it wasn't a reviewed score or chain freezing. Be careful everybody, they may be using the 10 scores per game to flush out cheaters.

Have you been sending it everyday?

#299 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:53 PM

As a minor update... if you continuously receive the "You have already played the max for the day" message, it is simply because the scoresender was not designed to handle 10 scores per day. Go into your settings and turn ON "Bypass 3/3". This should resolve your problems.

#300 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

You mean like this one?

Lol, she gets yelled at in one topic for making a completely useless post. And does it again, in another thread. How do we teach them JCR?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users