Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#351 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

I ran this for a low score (not even on high score tables) and a pretty decent time for a plot game, and it said sent score, logged back in and the score hadnt been sent? says i played 0 times today and theres no new score on my table? i sent successfully on another comp another score, do u think its just this computer being weird with the prog or has my score been reviewed? does it say on the prog if its being reviewed?

If its been reviewed it says so. It shouldnt say sent unless its sent.

#352 olloyd21

olloyd21
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:39 PM

It said sending...sent, idle. that was all! But it didnt work. Oh well, I'll try at work on the comp there tommorow! Probably just my home PC being a weirdo! thanks :)

#353 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

It said sending...sent, idle. that was all! But it didnt work. Oh well, I'll try at work on the comp there tommorow! Probably just my home PC being a weirdo! thanks :)

Did you check the log to see what it said?

#354 olloyd21

olloyd21
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:54 PM

No I didn't :( Is there a possibility the score is being reviewed? Or would it say i have sent 1/10 scores today even if it was?

#355 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:03 PM

No I didn't :( Is there a possibility the score is being reviewed? Or would it say i have sent 1/10 scores today even if it was?

Nah, if it was reviewed, it wouldnt say it sent. Possibly.

There is a really really low chance that it didnt send. Something else (Like score limit) might have caused this.

#356 olloyd21

olloyd21
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

Well I sent a pretty low score, just over the limit needed for the plot, and it said sent..but didnt send o.O; i honeslty dont know why :/

#357 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:36 PM

is there a place to randomize a score list?like which games come first, so i don't have to do it by hand which is stupid<br>also, i remembered reading somewhere there is a certain time that TNT works just like normal people do, which is the best time to score send...do you guys know the hours? i know for sure they don't work on the weekends or something<br>

Edited by am9, 23 November 2009 - 03:39 PM.

#358 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:40 PM

is there a place to randomize a score list?like which games come first, so i don't have to do it by hand which is stupid<br>also, i remembered reading somewhere there is a certain time that TNT works just like normal people do, which is the best time to score send...do you guys know the hours? i know for sure they don't work on the weekends or something<br>

Scorelist -> Socrelist extras -> Shuffle

#359 TehHacker

TehHacker
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

Usually via your manufacture's website.

Just go to whoever made your computer. Dell/Hp/Acer/etc etc. Go to support, and downloads, then have it autodetect your serial number.

Finally I found the problem.... It wasn't the graphics card even though I needed that update.

See I had my color scheme set to this.

Posted Image

And when I put it back on the Default Blue, it was fixed.

Posted Image

Edited by TehHacker, 23 November 2009 - 03:50 PM.

#360 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:34 PM

what time is the TNT offline? in other words, when is the best time to score send? i know it's on the weekends and how about the weekdays?

#361 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

what time is the TNT offline? in other words, when is the best time to score send? i know it's on the weekends and how about the weekdays?

Any time is a good time to Score send, as long as you use it wisely.

Even if TNT's office is closed for the night, they can still check your reviews and crazy scores in the morning and hit you for it.

#362 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:38 PM

There is nothing to stop them from reviewing your score when they get back....

Any time is the best time, because its all the same. Honestly.

#363 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:38 PM

thanks

#364 olloyd21

olloyd21
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:27 AM

I now get

Logged in, going to games page, idle...and on the log says sent score o.O; but it did it in about a second? I'm using the beta version? Any ideas what's wrong? Says I've used maximum plays for the day on the game ...even tho my sends are 0 and its 10 plays today o.O;;;

How am I meant to be logging in, is it simply enter username/pw to accounts list and press the X on that window? that's all I am doing.... eh, I hope it hasnt sent the score and it's being reviewed...i dont even think this game has a review score.

is anyone else's not working? this is the 2nd computer ive tried on..

#365 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:43 AM

I now get

Logged in, going to games page, idle...and on the log says sent score o.O; but it did it in about a second? I'm using the beta version? Any ideas what's wrong? Says I've used maximum plays for the day on the game ...even tho my sends are 0 and its 10 plays today o.O;;;

How am I meant to be logging in, is it simply enter username/pw to accounts list and press the X on that window? that's all I am doing.... eh, I hope it hasnt sent the score and it's being reviewed...i dont even think this game has a review score.

is anyone else's not working? this is the 2nd computer ive tried on..

Change the setting that says "bypass 3/3" to yes.

The 10 scores daily is messing up the score sender.

This should be fine once the 10 sends per day stops.

#366 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:03 AM

when i try opening it i get this message ( component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invaild).... someone help please

#367 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:17 AM

when i try opening it i get this message ( component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invaild).... someone help please

Go download the .ocx file and throw it in the same folder as the SS is in.

#368 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:59 AM

got the file still not workin it says its not associating what should i do next

#369 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:06 AM

got the file still not workin it says its not associating what should i do next

What do you mean not associating? Be a little more specific?

#370 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:41 AM

What do you mean not associating? Be a little more specific?

one sec im completly startin over

one sec im completly startin over

ok when i download comdlg32.ocx and put it in the same folder this happens (This file does not have a program associated with it for preforming this action. Create an association in the set associations control panel.) where do i go from there

#371 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:42 AM

ok when i download comdlg32.ocx and put it in the same folder this happens (This file does not have a program associated with it for preforming this action. Create an association in the set associations control panel.) where do i go from there

I have absolutely no idea what that means, what is your OS?

#372 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:44 AM

I have absolutely no idea what that means, what is your OS?

vista

#373 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:47 AM

vista

That.....is odd because I have Vista and it works perfectly fine for me. Either try running as an Admin or Compatibility Mode under XP or 98.

Something should work, if not, I'm lost.

#374 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:11 AM

That.....is odd because I have Vista and it works perfectly fine for me. Either try running as an Admin or Compatibility Mode under XP or 98.

Something should work, if not, I'm lost.

ok that worked thank god i was bout to throw my laptop again now its comin up bout the same thing except sayin its msinet.ocx i try doin it the same way as the last one by going in as admin windows\system32>regsvr 32 ( and then the msinet.ocx) but now its talkin about failed to load then bout binary debug

#375 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:15 AM

ok that worked thank god i was bout to throw my laptop again now its comin up bout the same thing except sayin its msinet.ocx i try doin it the same way as the last one by going in as admin windows\system32>regsvr 32 ( and then the msinet.ocx) but now its talkin about failed to load then bout binary debug

Wait, what are you doing? You just have to download the .ocx file and stick it the folder of the Score Sender, you don't have to do anything else.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users