Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#376 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:18 AM

Wait, what are you doing? You just have to download the .ocx file and stick it the folder of the Score Sender, you don't have to do anything else.

it wont let me access it still it says the same thing as before but this time its with msinet.ocx

#377 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:20 AM

it wont let me access it still it says the same thing as before but this time its with msinet.ocx

Then download the .ocx file (Duh) by searching on google and throw it in the folder with the .ocx file, if it asks for more, then do the same afterwards.

#378 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:21 AM

Then download the .ocx file (Duh) by searching on google and throw it in the folder with the .ocx file, if it asks for more, then do the same afterwards.

i have and then the same problem has come up again with different names and wont let me do anythin

#379 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:24 AM

i have and then the same problem has come up again with different names and wont let me do anythin

Being a little more descriptive with your posts would be greatly appreciated, telling me the names would make this so much easier than me trying to just guess what it is and blindly give you advice.

Like I said before, if they are .ocx files, then just download them, but if something new comes up, then say it when you post again instead of just saying "It won't work".

#380 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:33 AM

Being a little more descriptive with your posts would be greatly appreciated, telling me the names would make this so much easier than me trying to just guess what it is and blindly give you advice.

Like I said before, if they are .ocx files, then just download them, but if something new comes up, then say it when you post again instead of just saying "It won't work".

msinet.ocx when i go through cmd admin and type everythin in this comes up the module "windows\system32\msinet.ocx" failed to load. make sure the binary is stored at the specific path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. The specific module cannot be found.

thats all what it says

#381 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:38 AM

msinet.ocx when i go through cmd admin and type everythin in this comes up the module "windows\system32\msinet.ocx" failed to load. make sure the binary is stored at the specific path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. The specific module cannot be found.

thats all what it says

Thats because you don't DO that at all, there is no other step with the file other than downloading the .ocx file and putting in the folder where you Score Sender is located in. I said this like 3 times already, and no where did I state that you had to do anything through the cmd prompt or anything like that.

#382 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:40 AM

Thats because you don't DO that at all, there is no other step with the file other than downloading the .ocx file and putting in the folder where you Score Sender is located in. I said this like 3 times already, and no where did I state that you had to do anything through the cmd prompt or anything like that.

i put the other one in the folder like u said then it said it was missin the MSINET.OCX and then closes the program!!

#383 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:45 AM

i put the other one in the folder like u said then it said it was missin the MSINET.OCX and then closes the program!!

Is it a .ocx file? Yes.

What did I say to do with all the .ocx files? Put them in the Folder where the Score Sender is located.

Did you do that? Obviously not.

#384 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:49 AM

Is it a .ocx file? Yes.

What did I say to do with all the .ocx files? Put them in the Folder where the Score Sender is located.

YES I DID AND THIS IS WHAT POPPED UP!!!! i told u that already i put the ocx file in and it says component msinet.ocx or one of its denedencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

#385 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

Try putting it in system32 then and running regsvr32 msinet.ocx.

#386 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:57 AM

Try putting it in system32 then and running regsvr32 msinet.ocx.

type everythin in this comes up the module "windows\system32\msinet.ocx" failed to load. make sure the binary is stored at the specific path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. The specific module cannot be found.

thats all what it says

#387 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:08 AM

Did you put it in the system32 folder and register it?

#388 nikkii

nikkii
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:20 AM

it wont let me register it i put it in the folder and everything i comes up about debugging and a DLL let me find the exact words

omg its workin i hit my laptop and it went black and now its workin ... thanks anyways ... ill just say u were good luck ive been at this for hours i havent slept for 3 days now i can yay

#389 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:21 AM

http://social.msdn.m...91-ff269936e54e

That might help you, it suggests using the Run as Administrator option when launching cmd to register the ocx.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it's fixed. :p

#390 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:02 AM

Is it a .ocx file? Yes.

Dude... I am giving you three rep for managing to not cuss at him or yell at him. Impressive control :)

#391 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:38 AM

Dude... I am giving you three rep for managing to not cuss at him or yell at him. Impressive control :)

I was going to, but it doesn't look really "Professional" to do so, so I didn't. :/

#392 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:40 AM

it wont let me register it i put it in the folder and everything i comes up about debugging and a DLL let me find the exact words

omg its workin i hit my laptop and it went black and now its workin ... thanks anyways ... ill just say u were good luck ive been at this for hours i havent slept for 3 days now i can yay

This just proves that violence solves everything. High 5's all around.

#393 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:59 PM

I dont score send because I actually like playing the games and getting the scores. I don't see the point in it unless you are going for a high score and aren't that good at the game. But what I came here to say was......

get ready...

ok.

Do you people who score send a lot make sure to send in scores that aren't high enough as well? Would it be more suspicious of the person always got a high score and basically played perfect? And yes I know people don't usually send if their score is too low but don't normal players do it sometimes? I always send scores that give like 950-1000 points. I just wonder if tnt tracks people who get 1000np on games like 1000 times in a row or something stupid like that.

#394 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

Do you people who score send a lot make sure to send in scores that aren't high enough as well? Would it be more suspicious of the person always got a high score and basically played perfect? And yes I know people don't usually send if their score is too low but don't normal players do it sometimes? I always send scores that give like 950-1000 points. I just wonder if tnt tracks people who get 1000np on games like 1000 times in a row or something stupid like that.

When I play a game, I refuse to settle for low NPs... I may do it because I HAVE TO on a certain game (like the games where it's just not likely to get 1000... like Destruct-O-Match), but then again, I'm not prone to exactly go playing that game again in the near future either. I've always tried to dodge games that don't payout for the time I'm spending playing them.

#395 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

I dont score send because I actually like playing the games and getting the scores. I don't see the point in it unless you are going for a high score and aren't that good at the game. But what I came here to say was......

Why is it that people come to a cheating site, and claim they dont cheat? We really really dont care if you cheat or not, you dont get any special cool points for not cheating, and more then 90% of the time I dont even believe it....

Wow...You've obviously never met a perfectionist.

#396 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:54 PM

Why is it that people come to a cheating site, and claim they dont cheat? We really really dont care if you cheat or not, you dont get any special cool points for not cheating, and more then 90% of the time I dont even believe it....

I don't cheat, and that is totally not the Auto Trainer open either. :D

#397 Ellcrys

Ellcrys
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:00 PM

Just so this might be some help to people in the future who cant get it to work. I ended up having to download 5 separate ocx files to put into my folder. Seems like it goes in the same order as other people who have the problems as well.

#398 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:11 AM

does this program work on vista?

i think i got the same problem...

but even after i downloaded the MSWINSCK.OCX and put into both system32 and the ss folder it still says

Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

#399 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:27 AM

Did you install the VB6 runtime files? That's what MSWINSCK is. Make sure you install that, and you should be fine.

#400 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:37 AM

i did run the vb6 thing that you provided but i think it wasn't installed properly...

i am thinking maybe it has something to do with my comp being 64-bit?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users