[Neopets Programs] Neon AP - Neopets Shop Auto Pricer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

#251 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:46 AM

i usually log in with my main and load my shop, sign out then log in with my side account and use this to price the bulk of my items.
as soon as it gets wiz banned (or finishes pricing) i log back into my main and then load the shop.

#252 Miked924

Miked924
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

does this program use the same database as abroisa does?

#253 Vivan

Vivan
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

Someone should so implement the use of multiple accounts to bypass wizbans O_o

#254 mariokiller64

mariokiller64
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

Is it me or does this NEVER say shop items?
Well, it does SOME but.....I left it for 5 hours once and it just kept saying "saving shop items...."
Seriously? I only have like 100 items.

#255 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

I have a few suggestions for this program if anyone is available to update it :o

#256 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

I have a few suggestions for this program if anyone is available to update it :o

Yes please, I was about to ask actually since this program is way overdue for an update.

Features so far in new version:
- Instantly price all items in your shop using the Neocodex Items Database
- Bug fixes (wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch error, among others).
- Better looking interface (check marks, old price/new price columns, etc..)
- Move items from your inventory to your shop
- Mac OS X version

Someone should so implement the use of multiple accounts to bypass wizbans O_o

We don't have a multi-account library created yet, but one will be in the works. :p

#257 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

Suggestions:
1) Old price vs new price (shows the price it'll be come, and the price it was before pricing). I'm always pricing lowest but only search 5 times per item, so sometimes it overlooks a few groups. Theoretically, it should always be lower than your current price since even if yours is lowest, it should take a percentage off your own price when searched
2) An option not to price when you have a faerie quest. This is mostly for buyables that have become inflated UB's (since you can't make a buyable item have unbuyable status easily)
3) An option to continue to price after a wiz ban automatically. Like it'll wait to the turn of the hour and continue pricing, instead of me pressing a button (aka when I'm sleeping :p)
4) Automatic pricing, like Abrosia, where you can make you it price the items in your shop every "x" hours. I dunno, might be interesting, although some people could forget and accidently browse >_<
5) Multi-accounts would be very cool! I agree, that was my suggestion too (since I have like 400 items >_<)

All i got for now :o

#258 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

Suggestions
  • Since there are 13 pricing groups with different lower prices, NeonAP should NOT increase the current price of an item if a lower price is not found.
  • Ability to begin pricing/end on any index you want
  • Ability to select/deselect multiple items by holding down ctrl or use checkboxes.
  • Option to set price all items above a specific price. Ex. Price all items currently costing more than 15000.
  • Log-in should be able to store a secondary account for wiz ban bypassing.

#259 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

Oh more:
1) To subtract a fixed amount from each item (like 500, it's just a pain to do it manually since I"m lazy)
2) To round every number to a number ending in 00 (since most legit players do this I would think)
3) An option to price all items not ending in 00 (aka items priced by Abrosia, just to double check)

#260 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:04 PM

Is it just me or is this program a total waste of time?

It prices my items, yes...but even though I have it set to lowest it always prices them too high!
For example, an item that goes for 500 on the SW, will be priced 700 by this program. So therefore, the items don't sell.

Is there any way to fix this? I don't see how anyone can benefit from this program if this is inevitable.

#261 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:57 PM

Is it just me or is this program a total waste of time?

It prices my items, yes...but even though I have it set to lowest it always prices them too high!
For example, an item that goes for 500 on the SW, will be priced 700 by this program. So therefore, the items don't sell.

Is there any way to fix this? I don't see how anyone can benefit from this program if this is inevitable.

Use better settings then, I use it all the time, and surprise surprise, my items sell, some faster than others.

#262 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

Any suggestions for settings? I just want the items to be the lowest on the shop wiz.
I have it set at "Lowest", and subtract 10NP.

#263 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

Any suggestions for settings? I just want the items to be the lowest on the shop wiz.
I have it set at "Lowest", and subtract 10NP.

Wow.. 10 np? Well I guess that's your choice

just remember that there are 12 sets of price grouping based off the first letter of the usernames. Thus some items, especially common items, will have a large range prices and if you set Neon to only search the wiz 3 times, you probably won't find the lowest price. So if you want higher accuracy, set the # of times to search higher

But that also means getting wiz banned after fewer items. THe choice is yours

#264 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

^ I see! Thank you for your advice, it is very much appreciated. Honestly! :)

#265 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:30 AM

this has saved me so much time O.O thank you. i found i need to set it to check at least 5 prices to get teh absolute lowest also

#266 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

hmm. thus far, has anyone gotten frozen for this yet?

Just started using this, and found that it saves me a gazillon x of my effort. LOL.

Cheers to the creators and thanks!

#267 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:44 PM

what happens if theres a UB in the shop? will it just price it at 99999 or will it leave it at 0?

#268 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:38 PM

what happens if theres a UB in the shop? will it just price it at 99999 or will it leave it at 0?

It'll leave it at 0.

#269 darkmagegurl

darkmagegurl
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:10 AM

Getting this:
Unknown error: Unable to load items from shop
C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\NeonAP.exe\wx\_core.py:14494: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch

#270 Rienei

Rienei
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

im getting a log in fail same goes for abrosia =x was alright ystd though

#271 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

Log in to neopets on firefox. Then close firefox then open this program and it will ask ti import those cookies. Click ok. and you should be logged in. When you want to go back to your browser. while firefox is closed close this program and it will export the cookies.

#272 shirwin

shirwin
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

thanks so much for this, everyones buying my stuff now

#273 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

my computer keeps saying its stopped working and forces it to shutdown,

ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. :(

#274 Brennon

Brennon
  • 938 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:10 PM

Suggestion: Integrate super shop wizard for our premium users?

#275 Hurricane

Hurricane
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:32 AM

is there anyway you can add a feature that would allow me to download a before and after spreadsheet. I'd like to see the fluctuations in the prices of some items and I cannot stretch out the program to print screen the whole list.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users