Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neon AP - Neopets Shop Auto Pricer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

#276 prozz

prozz
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:36 PM

do you think that the price set by auto pricer is kind of expensive?

#277 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:42 PM

I set it to lowest and inflate .9. Seems to work great!

#278 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:36 PM

Which price are you referring to? O_o

It all depends on your settings. If you have it set to find 1 price, and then to inflate the price by 150%, then you aren't going to sell very much.
If you post the exact settings you're using we can help you more. :p

2) To round every number to a number ending in 00 (since most legit players do this I would think)

This is what I came in here to suggest.
I just upgraded my shop to hold around 800 items, and it looks quite strange seeing every item priced at '12,346np', '1,097np', etc. Pricing them manually I would usually set these prices to something like '12,299np', '999np', etc. An option to cut off the price at a certain integer like this would be a nice addition.

This program has saved me SO much time though. Thank you for that. :thumbsup:

#279 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:14 PM

Which price are you referring to? O_o

It all depends on your settings. If you have it set to find 1 price, and then to inflate the price by 150%, then you aren't going to sell very much.
If you post the exact settings you're using we can help you more. :p

This is what I came in here to suggest.
I just upgraded my shop to hold around 800 items, and it looks quite strange seeing every item priced at '12,346np', '1,097np', etc. Pricing them manually I would usually set these prices to something like '12,299np', '999np', etc. An option to cut off the price at a certain integer like this would be a nice addition.

This program has saved me SO much time though. Thank you for that. :thumbsup:

You can always just go through after the Neon AP has given them prices and change them to your own liking
Not that it'll be a big deal, but if you're selling some super cheap item in your shop - rounding may be a bad idea (ex. scratchcards - esp if you have tons, etc, etc)

There's also no way that TNT will ban you based on your prices being non consistent.

#280 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

You can always just go through after the Neon AP has given them prices and change them to your own liking
Not that it'll be a big deal, but if you're selling some super cheap item in your shop - rounding may be a bad idea (ex. scratchcards - esp if you have tons, etc, etc)

There's also no way that TNT will ban you based on your prices being non consistent.

I'd rather not go through 800+ items and round them up or down. Nearly defeats the purpose of the shop pricer for me.

And as its already been mentioned a few times in this thread, it does seem more legit to have your prices ending in a '99', or '00'. Whether or not you'll actually get frozen I don't know. I'd rather not risk it.

As long as it's not too difficult to implement. I'm sure at least a few members would find use for it.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 25 December 2010 - 01:14 PM.

#281 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

Can the Autopricer be added a feature to have a minimum price? Lets say I like to know everything that sells in my store, so a cutoff price of 1,000 NPs would be nice C:

#282 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:05 AM

If I slow down the refresh rates and stuff does that give it less chance I'll be banned from SW?

#283 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:58 AM

Sorry if someone has already posted on this, but is there a way to make this work on a Mac? Do any of the codex programs other than Abrosia work for Mac?

Edited by dayzee100, 29 December 2010 - 07:59 AM.

#284 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:06 PM

Sorry if someone has already posted on this, but is there a way to make this work on a Mac? Do any of the codex programs other than Abrosia work for Mac?

There isn't a way to make it work on Mac short of coding it out yourself. :p

I believe the only programs here that are cross-compatible are Abrosia and the Kad Feeder. :/

EDIT: I have one suggestion for a future update. Would it be possible to match up the images of map pieces so that you get an accurate price for each piece? I'm not sure if the program already does something like this, but I've noticed that it seems to have some problems pricing them. Just a thought.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 01 January 2011 - 02:14 AM.

#285 Kytano

Kytano
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:14 AM

Im spending about an half hour a day for this!

Thanks for helping to give me time!

#286 Crocodoris

Crocodoris
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Hm, since three-four days my auuto pricer doesn't save the prices to my shop anymore. :/
I can press "save prices to shop", the message "saving prices to shop" comes and that's it.
Whats the problem?

#287 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

Hm, since three-four days my auuto pricer doesn't save the prices to my shop anymore. :/
I can press "save prices to shop", the message "saving prices to shop" comes and that's it.
Whats the problem?

How large is your shop, and how long do you wait before closing the program while the message is up?

I have a shop size of around 140, and it can take nearly two minutes at times for my prices to save. You should also post the Bug Log if you can find it.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 01 January 2011 - 01:39 PM.

#288 alexuyang2

alexuyang2
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

Same thing happened to me, I just priced in chunks, and it worked for me.

#289 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

this sometimes overprices my products but it does well enough

#290 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

There isn't a way to make it work on Mac short of coding it out yourself. :p

I believe the only programs here that are cross-compatible are Abrosia and the Kad Feeder. :/

EDIT: I have one suggestion for a future update. Would it be possible to match up the images of map pieces so that you get an accurate price for each piece? I'm not sure if the program already does something like this, but I've noticed that it seems to have some problems pricing them. Just a thought.

Ok, thanks. I guess Mac users are a small percentage so that explains why programmers don't bother with it, but at least Abrosia works! The Twitter feed says the AP works for Mac so that's why I tried it.

#291 Crocodoris

Crocodoris
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:53 AM

How large is your shop, and how long do you wait before closing the program while the message is up?

I have a shop size of around 140, and it can take nearly two minutes at times for my prices to save. You should also post the Bug Log if you can find it.

I have a shop size of 9 and I wait for ten minutes or more and it doesn't change. I followed the tip from alexuyang2 but it only worked for me one time :/ How do I find the bug log?

#292 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:15 PM

it shows you when you exit the ab.

#293 Domokun

Domokun
  • User under investigation - Do not trade with this user!

• 20 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

My Abrosia works fine but when i try to run NeonAP it wont work and says Errors Occured see logfile for details ); (help?)

Thanks

#294 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:01 PM

My Abrosia works fine but when i try to run NeonAP it wont work and says Errors Occured see logfile for details ); (help?)

Thanks

What does it say in the logfile?

#295 Domokun

Domokun
  • User under investigation - Do not trade with this user!

• 20 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:53 PM

ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

Thanks

#296 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:32 AM

If you want to see the fluctuations in an item's price, look at the item's profile in the database. There is a graph of pricing data for every item that goes back months.

#297 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

does the auto pricer set lowest in SW price?

#298 Weatherly

Weatherly
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:41 PM

Oh god, how I love this program.
Seriously, manually pricing items is such a drag. I especially feel bad for people with huge shops.

#299 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:41 AM

Recently getting a login error (Neopets account) Both username and password is correct, not using a proxy also. Any ideas?

No log file either.

Attached Files

Edited by Acheron, 20 January 2011 - 03:47 AM.

#300 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:57 AM

Well Archeron, looks to me like you moved the programs location so now that shortcut is broken. Use the Start Menu search function perhaps?

Edit: Didn't see the .txt part :p Maybe you deleted/did not unzip the .txt file so its trying to save in a file that doesn't exist.

Edited by Abradix, 20 January 2011 - 05:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users