• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

#176 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:28 PM

forgive me if i missed something on previous pages

when it says loading shop items, multi page shops may take a while, how long is a while

i am afraid to click anything else, but i feel i have been waiting a good bit and the items should be up by now

i only have like 100 items in my shop

what is a reasonabe wait period before i just decide that the program isnt workin

10 minutes. :)

#177 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

10 minutes. :)

ok then something definitely isnt working i have been running it for like 30 and it still says loading shop items

#178 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

ok then something definitely isnt working i have been running it for like 30 and it still says loading shop items

Exit out and see if it gives you an error.

#179 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

Exit out and see if it gives you an error.

yes it does

all the progs do this for me, or either simply say login failed when i enter in my NP info

i removed everything, and reinstalled, and i still have the same problems

#180 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:26 PM

I do not know if it has been mentioned before but!!!

If I could get something added to the neon ap in the next version it would be that there would be two columns original price/new price so that you can see what changes it did to better decide if you like the new price.

Some people might say it is dumb but I think it would be pretty cool. Make it so the original price column is not editable just that when it loads items from shop to load the same data into two columns and then edit only the right one.

I think that it would be pretty easy and awesome of you guys!

*my main reason*
/I do not spend too much attention when I should and sometimes the ap actually raises the price of certain items in my shop and it kinda sucks when the item already isn't selling./

/edit again

Does anyone know how long the interval rate has to be in order to not get shop wiz banned for, lets say, a 100 item shop.

I had around 3-8 seconds and it got wiz banned fast. I'm trying like 5-14 now but I want to find the sweet spot.(only if anyone knows off the top of their head)ahh got wiz banned just over half way through.

Edited by unworthy, 20 January 2010 - 12:39 PM.

#181 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:08 PM

I do not know if it has been mentioned before but!!!

If I could get something added to the neon ap in the next version it would be that there would be two columns original price/new price so that you can see what changes it did to better decide if you like the new price.

Some people might say it is dumb but I think it would be pretty cool. Make it so the original price column is not editable just that when it loads items from shop to load the same data into two columns and then edit only the right one.

I think that it would be pretty easy and awesome of you guys!

*my main reason*
/I do not spend too much attention when I should and sometimes the ap actually raises the price of certain items in my shop and it kinda sucks when the item already isn't selling./

/edit again

Does anyone know how long the interval rate has to be in order to not get shop wiz banned for, lets say, a 100 item shop.

I had around 3-8 seconds and it got wiz banned fast. I'm trying like 5-14 now but I want to find the sweet spot.(only if anyone knows off the top of their head)ahh got wiz banned just over half way through.

Wiz banning isnt based upon speed of searches.

As for the next version, it will not raise prices. So you do not have to worry about that lol. We will consider adding the second column anyways.

yes it does

all the progs do this for me, or either simply say login failed when i enter in my NP info

i removed everything, and reinstalled, and i still have the same problems

can you tell me what the error log says?

#182 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:49 PM

Wiz banning isnt based upon speed of searches.

As for the next version, it will not raise prices. So you do not have to worry about that lol. We will consider adding the second column anyways.

can you tell me what the error log says?

i am having difficulty locating it

#183 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

i am having difficulty locating it

It should be in

"C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\NeonAp.exe.log"

#184 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

isn't wiz ban from the amount of searches within a certain timeframe, essentially your speed of searches?

#185 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

isn't wiz ban from the amount of searches within a certain timeframe, essentially your speed of searches?

Its within an hour though :p

#186 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

It should be in

"C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\NeonAp.exe.log"

yeah there is no log which is what confuses me

it says check there for error log, but i find nothing

only things pertaining to NeonAp are the application itself and the icon image

#187 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

so if it is searches per hour does that mean that it is impossible to price a whole shop past like 60 items with 3 searches in one go? Do you have to do 40 every hour? at my refresh rate it was taking a long long time probably like 30 min just to do 60 and still wiz ban.

#188 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

Any idea when the new version will be coming out? I think Iargue you said the new version won't raise the price past what it was right?

Thats the only issue I have with NeonAP right now.

#189 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:54 PM

Any idea when the new version will be coming out? I think Iargue you said the new version won't raise the price past what it was right?

Thats the only issue I have with NeonAP right now.

I should really stop chatting around here and get back to learning python so that I can fix that minor issue...

#190 zeuds

zeuds
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:41 AM

Hi i am haveing a problem with neonAP not saveing prices it will say saveing prices but not save them error is this Traceback (most recent call last): File "NeonAP.py", line 688, in GridLabelClick IndexError: list index out of range Exception in thread Thread-4 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown): Traceback (most recent call last): File "NeonAP.py", line 688, in GridLabelClick IndexError: list index out of range Exception in thread Thread-4 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

#191 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

my favorite prog without a doubt

havent used abrosia though

#192 srtm

srtm
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:51 PM

I would love for the next version to have a original price/new price column as well.

#193 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

I would love for the next version to have a original price/new price column as well.

Would sure be useful

#194 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

Suggestion: Add a feature to toggle more than 1 box at a time. Sometimes the program freezes or doesn't price my shop because I have a large shop and I have to go in an manually double click the 50 items it missed.

#195 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

Working great for me! Thank you.

#196 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

Got a weird bug happening...it keeps erroring out on login "error: login failed"..

This is a the error log:

Exception in thread Thread-3:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "NeonAP.py", line 170, in run
TypeError: can't multiply sequence by non-int of type 'float'

#197 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:22 PM

Got a weird bug happening...it keeps erroring out on login "error: login failed"..

This is a the error log:

Exception in thread Thread-3:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "NeonAP.py", line 170, in run
TypeError: can't multiply sequence by non-int of type 'float'

Either import cookies from your browser.

or run it using the nocookieimport=1 option.

#198 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

It is recommended to use default settings? Some items won't sell :S

#199 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:45 AM

It is recommended to use default settings? Some items won't sell :S

If you set the searches higher, the prices will be more accurate. If you set your searches lower, the prices will not be AS accurate, but you'll get more items priced.

I prefer to set my searches higher and get more accurate prices.

#200 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

How high do you set? :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users