Photo

Faerie Quest Help Topic!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#76 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

Yeah, maybe we should post a notice on this topic.. cause I was about to ask about an item when I remembered the database..

#77 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, maybe we should post a notice on this topic.. cause I was about to ask about an item when I remembered the database..

I was thinking just edit the first post saying to use the database instead and lock this thread in case someone else comes by, even though no one has asked here in a while.

#78 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

I usually use the neoboards for my quests because I tried using the database and couldn't figure it out. Anybody care to explain?

EDIT: nevermind, I read some of the past posts and figured it out. Sorry.

Edited by KKane, 15 May 2010 - 09:08 PM.

#79 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:36 PM

I usually use the neoboards for my quests because I tried using the database and couldn't figure it out. Anybody care to explain?

EDIT: nevermind, I read some of the past posts and figured it out. Sorry.

I love people with low IQues Posted Image

You couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the name of the item into the search bar? Not trying to be offensive but WTF bro

#80 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

You couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the name of the item into the search bar? Not trying to be offensive but WTF bro

Not trying to be offensive then what is my second post about then? I'm not fucking retarded, I know how to search for the item. I was unaware how to pull up neopians shops that are selling the item. I then corrected myself stating I found the answer to my question and had it all figured out. So potentially your post was pointless and had no intentions, except to degrade me.Posted Image

#81 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

Not trying to be offensive then what is my second post about then? I'm not fucking retarded, I know how to search for the item. I was unaware how to pull up neopians shops that are selling the item. I then corrected myself stating I found the answer to my question and had it all figured out. So potentially your post was pointless and had no intentions, except to degrade me.Posted Image

Yeah, that was the whole point of his post.

GG.

#82 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Why I suppose those were my intentions because that was a huge fail. The first time I used the db I figured it out within mere seconds (for the way you needed to use it anyways). I was also pointing out you put down the other guy for a bad mistake when in turn you had this happen.

#83 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Why I suppose those were my intentions because that was a huge fail. The first time I used the db I figured it out within mere seconds (for the way you needed to use it anyways). I was also pointing out you put down the other guy for a bad mistake when in turn you had this happen.

My post towards the other member differs entirely from your post directed towards me. I responded with a playful jab to a statement, not a question requesting help. On a side note, I'm over it. Shit happens. Posted Image

#84 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:49 AM

The Space Faerie makes xxxxxxxxxx gain 4 LEVELS!!!

That is my lab pet ffs

#85 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:53 AM

The Space Faerie makes xxxxxxxxxx gain 4 LEVELS!!!

That is my lab pet ffs

The RNG is a bitch, isn't it?

#86 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

This topic doesn't need to be around anymore since this information can be acquired from the database here: http://www.neocodex.us/forum/itemdb/

Noit edit:
If the item does not have shops make a new topic please.

Edited by Noitidart, 19 May 2010 - 09:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users